Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

:hugs: TTC. Hopefully with the holiday/family stress over, you will get back on track.

Had some spotting today and AF like cramps, but now it's all stopped. Maybe beginning of AF? Will know tomorrow.

TTC - This will be a better cycle, I hope that by temping again it clears up the mystery in it. I've been temping and I suppose it's going alright, not entirely sure what to be looking for and I'm just waiting for FF to tell me when I O based on temps:haha: I started up opk's earlier than usual and I got a maybe positive yesterday and today's looks lighter than last nights.

Xan - Stay away witch! I'm praying that it's just a strange bit of spotting and that you'll still get your bfp:hugs:

Attachments

• cd16 chart.png
    cd16 chart.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1165.jpg
    IMG_1165.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
TTC - I hope this cycle is less stressful. I'm with you when you say your tired of being confused. Our bodies suck :haha:

Xan - really praying AF stays away!

Dragonfly - that did look really dark maybe its just a spike in lh because your getting ready to O. GL. Just keep bding.

AFM - my temps went back down and have been normal the past couple days. I haven't been taking my vitex like I said I Dont why I keep forgetting and it says to take a half hour before you eat and i usually remember after I've already ate.

Leetie - Would setting alarms help? I often have to set alarms to remember to take things.

My temp went down 0.3 degrees again so I hope my body is getting ready to O. My ticker says I have another week to go, but it would be nice if it could happen sooner. We bd CD15 and 16, taking today off and will again tomorrow.

Dragonfly- hoping O is around the corner. CD 15 looks pretty dark to me! As for chart, it waits for 3 higher temps to confirm that you've O'd.

Guess it's O watch for all of us. AF hit me full force at 18 dpo. Much later than usual. And, sorry if too much info, but I had some grey/white stringy discharge. Maybe a chemical pregnancy? I also just feel crushed, don't know if it was justhigh expectations, but if feels like an emotional rollercoaster much more than usual.

Dragonfly- hoping O is around the corner. CD 15 looks pretty dark to me! As for chart, it waits for 3 higher temps to confirm that you've O'd.

Guess it's O watch for all of us. AF hit me full force at 18 dpo. Much later than usual. And, sorry if too much info, but I had some grey/white stringy discharge. Maybe a chemical pregnancy? I also just feel crushed, don't know if it was justhigh expectations, but if feels like an emotional rollercoaster much more than usual.

I'm so sorry Xan:hugs: That is so strange about the grey discharge... maybe you should call your doctor and see what it could be. Lots of hugs to you my dear:hugs:

Xan- Sorry AF found you. I agree that maybe you should ask your doctor about that. Sounds strange.
Dragonfly- I agree our bodies suck lol.
Leetie- I'm not good about remember to take the vitex either. I have put it in with my pill box to hopefully remember that way.

AFM- Very tender boobs, finally lol. I think O is happening or about to happen because boobs are super tender and starting to get cm. Really sick to my stomach today. Ready to take a bath and go to sleep and it's only 6:30 but I really hate feeling nauseated like this so I would rather sleep. Really bad feeling on top of being dizzy.

Xan - sorry that AF hit you. Ttc is crazy.. I really think it messes with our bodies more than anything else. To answer your question from before now that we are back, Loon is fairly close to where I was by NH standards, about 40 miles away. We stayed on the opposite side of the Kancamangus, but we drove through the mountains and went past Loon :)

AFM AF is probably a week away. Blood tests confirmed im not Oing at all despite positive opk s so something for you guys to think about, not to make anyone nervous. Just waiting for this cycle to complete so I can do more blood work and the histogram next month then start clomid the following month.

Thinking of you all :) :hugs:

Xan - :hugs: sorry AF showed and your really emotional. That's probably the worst AF symptom. I really hope it wasn't a chemical.

TTC - I hope you feel better and your not coming down with something especially around O that could put a damper on bd plans.

Dragonfly - I remembered my vitex this morning I put it on my vanity right by the mirror.

Labgal - How was your trip? My fingers are still crossed for this cycle :)

Thanks, Leetie :) We had ridiculous fun, and I think we are closer than ever :) My best friend came up and we got to see the house her parents are building in the area, which is incredible and awesome. It's still just the bones so far but the view is beyond amazing (the house is on the edge of the White Mountain National Forest, with waterfalls and mountains essentially in their back yard.

How are you feeling today? Over the dread sickness?

Thanks ladies!
Lab-sorry you aren't O'ing but hopefully you get it all straightened out soon, good luck hun!
Leetie-good job remembering the vitex lol. I hope I'm not coming down with anything either.

AFM- I'm having terrible pains in my lower tummy, (right above my lady parts lol.) I had them last night and now today too. Seriously it hurts so bad it takes my breath away. It only lasts about 15-30 seconds but it's awful. Still have sore boobs too. I forgot to temp. Wondering if I should get opk's I totally forgot about it, apparently my brain is still on vacation lol.

Hi ladies,

Labgal, sorry to hear you're not O'ing, but glad you're working with someone to figure things out. You've got some answers now, that's one step closer to the finish line :)

TTC, hope you feel better. Do you think it's related to the gallbladder?

Leetie, hope you're on the mend.

DH and I were talking and I think we're going to try doing stuff on our own, and if it doesn't work out by the summer, we're going to try the next phase, IVF. It'll give me time to get this other health thing figured out and the timing is important with applying for jobs in my field. I'm just exhausted with all these ups and downs, but I'm ready to try the next step.

Labgal - I'm sorry to hear you're not ovulating, but it's good that they're figuring it out now and can take action! I pray that whatever needs to happen to make you O leads you to your bfp as soon as possible:hugs:

TTC - Ouch, that sounds painful! Maybe you should pick up opk's again? I had some pains kind of like that followed by extra cm a day or two later, that's why I started my opk's earlier than normal.

Xan - Sounds like a great decision on your and hubby's part. Take care of yourselves so you can take care of baby:hugs: You'll be in my prayers that you'll get pregnant in good timing before summer so you don't have to do IVF.

Xan sounds like a good idea. IVF worries me because it's so expensive and then if it didn't work I would be heartbroken. Hopefully things will happen on their own and there will be no need for IVF! And there's no way the pain that I'm feeling is my gallbladder. The nausea is probably the gallbladder but the pain is wayyyyy down there. Literally right above my cooter lol. (Speaking of which, what do you ladies call it? I've always called it a cooter, it doesn't seem so explicit at least in my mind LOL)

Dragonfly- I'm going to get opk's tomorrow. Probably too late to test now but I could at least see what the lines are looking like.

AFM- Still really sharp twinges/pain right above my cooter, I mean literally less than a half inch above it. I don't remember it ever hurting or anything where it is. Also really sore nips and tender boobs. I checked out FF and if I count the spotting as AF then the pains and tender boobs started at CD21 so that would be right on time as some of my other cycles for O. We bd'd the day it started, rested yesterday and bd'd again today. Hopefully this is O happening now finally. Counting the spotting as AF meant that was my first cycle not O'ing that I know of because I never did get sore boobs like normal but with my crazy body who knows. I should've known it would do something crazy when I wasn't tracking anything LOL.

Ouch TTC that sounds painful... It's probably O related. I hope your snatch feels better soon :p speaking of the vajay, I call it whatever colorful thing I can think of at the given moment, but my go to is vaj or box. Cooter isn't as popular up here but I've heard it from some of my southern gals.

Xan - I think that makes sense. Procedures can put extra stress on you which further hinders conception . I've heard from many people that got to the point of going for ivf in a few cycles then got pregnant right before it so hopefully the same happens for you!

TTC- I'm hoping the opks give you some insight! And I hope that those pains you're feeling are O.

Labgal - :haha:snatch and vajayjay:haha:

AFM: I had a big "gush" of beyond creamy cm, it startled me as it soaked through my underwear and even made a wet spot on my pants! Thank goodness I was on my way home from the store:shy: My boobs are super sore and my temps were up this morning so I'm hoping that means O has happened and I'm not in the tww.

Labgal - I'm glad you had a great time and got to see your friends house that sounds awesome.

Ttc - those pains sound terrible I really have no helpful advice for that, I hope it stops soon. As for the vagina name. I'm kind of like labgal I refer to it as vagina, my lady bits, my kitty since its nicer than the P word lol.

Dragonfly - I hope it O for you. If it is is it earlier than normal?

Xan - it sounds like you and your hubby have a good plan I just pray it happens sooner rather than later for you.

AFM - I'm feeling good. I remembered my vitex 2 days in a row. I haven't started opks yet. If I remember not to drink to much I will tomorrow.

Lab-that's what most southern girls call it that I know too lol.
Dragonfly-That's a lot of cm!! I would've thought I peed on myself lol. FX'd for you hun!!
Leetie- I've said kitty before too but mostly cooter haha. Good job on remembering the vitex!!

AFM- I really hope it's O happening too because many more days of it I might go insane, it's just so sharp and it comes as a surprise out of nowhere just every now and then. Didn't go out to get opk's. My boobs are hurting bad there's no way I could've put on a bra. I'm just going to have to see what happens or try to get opk's tomorrow. With O my boobs should stop being so tender this weekend so again I wait, no surprise there lol.

Leetie - FF confirmed ovulation on CD17 which matches up with my opks!:happydance: That means I've O'd 4 days sooner than normal. I'm so happy about that. Excellent that you've been taking your vitex, fingers crossed your opk's show O soon.

TTC- To be honest, I had a panic moment where I was like "I did not just..." Boob pain is a good thing, I hope that's another thing for O for you! Just a big waiting game :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->