• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Hi ladies !!! I am much happier tonight as I got a positive opk today !!!!!
Finally I got to experience the feeling of the smiley face showing up on my test !!! Haha.
This is July 25 and I am supposed to start my AF on August 2.. So this is extremely late.. Do I still have a chance ???
& Good luck to you guys, I bet you are dying to test !!!! I would be too.
xox

If you are ovulating then you are ovulating, so yes you definitely have a chance. And they say that ovulation does not depend on when your period will start, it's the other way around, your period will start depending on ovulation. People ovulate late all the time, and you still have 7 days, it happens.

Good luck with BDing :D

August 2nd is actually when AF is due, for me. When is yours due? I only have 1 test butt.. can always buy more. :wacko::wacko Ughh I just want to know!

I'm August 3rd! So I'm due the day after you :) Oh gosh, don't say we can always buy more!! DH always makes a face when I tell him I need to pick some up:haha:

Finally I got to experience the feeling of the smiley face showing up on my test !!! Haha.
This is July 25 and I am supposed to start my AF on August 2.. So this is extremely late.. Do I still have a chance ???
xox

Yay on your positive OPK!! Get to :sex:ing asap! hehe. Yes you do have a chance, grab it while it's here and smiling. Lots of luck to you!

We're all due for af pretty dang close, I really hope we all get our bfp's at the same time!

xox

Whoho!! I am sooo happy to hear you got a smiley face!! :happydance: :happydance: Doesn't it feel so good to see that!! I believe you have a chance, get to BDing lady!!! I am wondering if maybe you will have a longer cycle this time, since you are now ovulating. Hopefully a BFP! My AF is also due Aug 2nd. Or should I say our BFP's are due Aug 2nd, I know dragonfly is also due for a BFP about the same time. :winkwink::dust:

Thanks so much for all the comments and positive words ladies !!!!!
We bd'ed last night and just bd'ed again tonight !!! & There will have to be some more bd'ing tomorrow and the next day, just to be safe !!!!! Hahah.
Yes, it was such a great feeling to see the test (and my body) working !! Haha.
I even had to go tell my mom about my positive opk (she thinks I'm crazy, lol).

You guys should be able to test next week, how exciting is that !!! Any symptoms ?? I know it's best not to symptom spot but sometimes it is just so hard not to !

Thanks again :)
Sending baby dust to alll !!!!

Thanks so much for all the comments and positive words ladies !!!!!
We bd'ed last night and just bd'ed again tonight !!! & There will have to be some more bd'ing tomorrow and the next day, just to be safe !!!!! Hahah.
Yes, it was such a great feeling to see the test (and my body) working !! Haha.
I even had to go tell my mom about my positive opk (she thinks I'm crazy, lol).

You guys should be able to test next week, how exciting is that !!! Any symptoms ?? I know it's best not to symptom spot but sometimes it is just so hard not to !

Thanks again :)
Sending baby dust to alll !!!!

So excited for you getting your positive OPK!! Makes me wish I had stuck with them, but oh well! Hopefully it works out anyways :thumbup:

Eeek I'm so excited for testing next week! But I couldn't help get a little scared of the "what if's", darn those questions!! I've had twinges and low cramping in the mornings, but other than no other "symptoms" which is almost a bummer, but kind of good because I haven't driven myself crazy yet:wacko: ... key word *yet* hehe

Dragonfly - Thanks ! I actually think stressing over them may have delayed my o though, haha. & Sometimes no symptoms can be a good symptom !!! My mom doesn't remember having any whatsoever, so stay positive !!
Hoping we all have some good news in the near future :)

Newlywed I have also had some lower cramping.... but idk.. Guess we will find out next week!! Sooo nervous!

Dragonfly - Thanks ! I actually think stressing over them may have delayed my o though, haha. & Sometimes no symptoms can be a good symptom !!! My mom doesn't remember having any whatsoever, so stay positive !!
Hoping we all have some good news in the near future :)

Thank you for your hopeful words! Maybe I'll be in the no symptom catergory too! Although I've had low cramping the past few mornings. It's so strange because it only happens in the morning when I'm first getting up. Except for 3dpo, I had it late at night when we were going to bed.

Newlywed I have also had some lower cramping.... but idk.. Guess we will find out next week!! Sooo nervous!

I'm nervous too!! Trying to stay hopeful though!!

Hey guys,

Looks like we are all roughly the same dpo, I'm 3 days now and also having cramping, not something I'm used to, so hopefully we all get a bfp soon.

Newlyweds I remember my first smiley face, I just cried, and then started cracking on lol!

Well lets see what's in store for us, big prayer for all of us xx

I got my first OPK last cycle as well, it was amazing! I told my mom, my aunt, my grandma, my husbands best friend...I went a little crazy!

Isn't it funny how we get so excited when our body does what it is supposed to?

I got my first OPK last cycle as well, it was amazing! I told my mom, my aunt, my grandma, my husbands best friend...I went a little crazy!

Isn't it funny how we get so excited when our body does what it is supposed to?

Yes it is pretty amazing!!

Ok ladies, I know I mentioned it before that I always read my horoscope. Well... this morning was like any other morning, went to my horoscope app on my phone. And I literally almost cried reading, its soo good that I have to share with you what it said. I cant wait for DH to get home so I can say honey readdddd myyyy horoscope!!!

A wonderful opportunity, according to the cosmos, is due to arrive on your doorstep in a few days. Picture, if you can, a stork delivering a bundle of joy, hope, and abundance. This is a new beginning Virgo. This is the chance to start fresh with something you have dreamt of for a long long time. Will you open the door? Or will you feel that is seems way too good to be true? Don't turn down any possibility! Don't doubt the full power of it to change your life. Give it every fiber of your passion and welcome it whole heartedly. That's the way to get the most out of it!

Ok... just pure luck this is my horoscope??!! Or is it a sign? I sure hope this is true, this gave me a whole new excitement. Maybe Im goofy?

:dust:

FarmersWife I like your horoscope!! Which app do you use on your phone? I'm tempted to see what mine would say :)

Aww wow that's crazy. Well of course we hope it is a sign :)

A wonderful opportunity, according to the cosmos, is due to arrive on your doorstep in a few days. Picture, if you can, a stork delivering a bundle of joy, hope, and abundance. This is a new beginning Virgo. This is the chance to start fresh with something you have dreamt of for a long long time. Will you open the door? Or will you feel that is seems way too good to be true? Don't turn down any possibility! Don't doubt the full power of it to change your life. Give it every fiber of your passion and welcome it whole heartedly. That's the way to get the most out of it.
So you are a Virgo me too. If you don't mind me asking when is your birthday mine is sept 3rd. It would be so wonderful to be pregnant on my birthday that would be absolutely amazing.

Wow...I just checked mine on that app and it says that my most elusive dreams may have a chance to come true but that I should be careful what I wish for because I may have to live with it and it may not be as great as I thought....

Wow...I just checked mine on that app and it says that my most elusive dreams may have a chance to come true but that I should be careful what I wish for because I may have to live with it and it may not be as great as I thought....

hmm wonder what that means???

N2Seeker - This made me laugh ! So funny how we all get so excited.. Ttc is an emotional process !!! Haha. Best of luck !! Hope you get your bfp at the end of your tww !!!

Marquelle - Yes, it is so funny ! I hated having my period and I used to be every 28 days, but now I'm like "Whyyyyy is this taking so long, I want to ovulate right now !!!!" Hahah. Are you ttc #1? Best of luck to you !!!!!

DragonFly - I have a feeling this is going to be a long tww ! But you are already a few days in so that makes it even better. I think today is my o day because my test was negative tonight (but my urine was not as concentrated tonight because I wasn't as concerned since i got a positive yesterday, lol). So we are going to bd again tonight and then we'll see what happens !!!

FarmersWife - Wow !! That is such an insane horoscope to have right now !!!!! I used to always read mine too, but I haven't in ages.. I think it could be a sign :) !!!

BABY DUST TO ALL !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"