Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Xan - Fx your temp goes up and stays up.

Dragonfly - yay you found a place! Now the fun part of moving lol I hope it won't be to stressful on you. That's cute you can tell where your baby bump is coming in. Hopefully you find an u/s place to give you peace of mind that its nothing to worry about.

AFM temp was lower this morning but last night was terrible well more like this morning was terrible. I woke up at 3:30 and tossed and turned until 5 took temp and fell back asleep around 6.
Hopefully I get some better sleep tonight and we will see what tomorrow brings.

Leetie - With your rough sleep last night it doesn't surprise me about your temp being low. That's the hard part about temping is the sleep cycles :( I hope you get a better nights rest tonight.

The clinic called and massively apologized for not scheduling me sooner, apparently my midwife slipped a "urgent" note in the referral so they were feeling sheepish for expecting me to wait 4 weeks!:wacko: They're looking at Monday because I have a massage booked for tomorrow and I refuse to miss that, it's been an emotional two weeks I need to defuse.

Leetie- I hope it's just a blip! Go high temps!

Dragonfly- sorry you have so much stress. Massages are so great when you need them.

AFM- the dip was early, and I've had dips in the past. In fact May 2013 I had a huge dip and rebound on 6dpo! Oh well, one day at a time. It's exhausting reading the tea leaves ;)

Looks like your temp is back up Xan, fingers crossed still :) It really is exhausting, but like you said, one day at a time.:hugs:

Xan - I know how you feel trying not to read too much into things but fingers crossed this cycle is different!

Dragonfly - that's great you got an appointment and a massage!

Afm - AF came, I honestly wasn't upset or anything. I have a month and 4 days I think until my doc appointment woohoo lol.

Hi Ladies,

Been wanting to post but my boss was in, and I only see him once every couple of months, so was fairly busy.

Dragonfly - I'm glad you got an appointment! I was thinking it was kind of crazy they would make you wait so long. Can't wait to hear about seeing your little guy/girl! How was the massage? Sounds like a good idea to me...

Leetie - sorry that af came. I was thinking about your appointment this morning, trying to remember if it was june or july. You're almost there, though! Once you have your appointment you'll probably be around the end of your tww, which is great for anything they want to start and any tests because they usually do them at the beginning of your cycle (day 3 test, hsg, etc, and they'll also get a reading on your 21 day when that comes). Hopefully you won't have to go through them, though :)

Xan - how many dpo are you now?

TTC - how are you doing?

Lab I'm hoping my cycle will fall where they can do some tests right away so if I need clomid or anything I will be able to start it the following cycle. I know you should never diagnose yourself, but with the way my temps are and my LP was 9 days this cycle and last and its never been more than 10 days I think I have a progesterone problem. I'm so nervous that if I do get pregnant something will go wrong because of it. So I really hope they can do a progesterone test to see.

I mentioned before about a nice of mine she is DH's nephews wife she is 20 and has an 18 month old boy, and they rely on everyone for financial and housing support and constant babysitting. Anyway she is pregnant again. Also another niece on DH's side who has a 4 year old boy just found out she is pregnant( hasn't had doctor confirm yet) so I am surrounded by pregnant people lol. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend the weather has been so nice the last few days.

Okay, so my temps are bizarre this cycle to say the least. I've had 2, count them 2, dips below coverline, one at 6 and one at 9dpo. I've been reading that you can have a dip in temperatures around 5 dpo called the corpus lutuem dip. Is it possible I had a corpus luteum and implantation dip? I stalked my old charts and I've never really had any dips below coverline, so I'm hoping different is good.

Other than that my temps have been high. And, I've been having weird cramps since about 8 dpo. Currently I'm at 10dpo (out of 15) so won't know what to think for a few more days. Anyway, baby dust to all!

Xan that is strange I've never heard of a corpus luteum dip. I hope that these dips are a good sign!

Leetie - Sorry that af showed, your appointment is right around the corner and if need be I hope that af sets herself around good timing with the appt :) Goodness, I hope those ladies baby dust rubs off on you! I hope that the one niece can get her life more stable with the second baby coming.

Lab - How are you feeling? You should get a ticker lol, I can never remember how far along you are:blush:

Xan - Goodness your temps are all over the place, I hope that because it's not your normal that it's leading to good things!! Just a few more days :)

afm: Had a scare last night of brown spotting, I'm thinking maybe it was from being dehydrated and exhausted, it was a really long busy day. Today I'm taking it slow and slowly packing as we move in two weeks!:happydance: Tomorrow's my u/s and I'm super excited but nervous lol. Oh, and the massage was fantastic.

Leetie - its hard to help but diagnose yourself. When something is going on you're looking for answers, which will be helpful for the docs. You'll be able to give them a lot of information. Progesterone problems can be systemic, ie my progesterone was really low so I wasn't ovulating, or if I did ovulate it was an immature follicle that would never fertilize - so once they got me functioning normally on the clomid my progesterone righted itself, so hopefully it will be similar for you! I did have problems as a teen but I still think long term birth control use throws your body out of whack. Sorry to hear about the irresponsible niece. So frustrating. My best friends boyfriend of 12 years has a brother like that, he and his wife popped out 5. Neither has a job and they live off his nearly 70 year old parents. Its sad.

Xan - I hope your chart means good things! My fingers are tightly crossed for you! Expecting updates!

Dragonfly - I hope you are doing OK! Definitely take it easy and don't put strain on yourself! Anxious to hear how your ultrasound goes! I know spotting isn't uncommon in preg, one of my girlfriends had it throughout and has a healthy boy!

I'm 9 weeks today and still just feeling horrible. I let my blood sugar get too low a few times because my nausea is so bad and I almost passed out at work, was pale/sick/shaking/sweating. Pretty scary, going to try to not let it happen again. Hoping to have less ms soon.

Oh goodness Lab, do take care! I've had those moments myself so now I always have nuts or a granola bar in my bag to give myself a small snack while I grab more food lol. Happy 9 weeks! I'm sure MS will start lightening soon, hopefully by next week you start feeling better.

Lab - thanks for the info. I think that's my problem, I'm ovulating but since its so late in my cycle I don't think its a strong enough follicle. We are really close with the niece and nephew they live right across the street so we see them almost daily. He never had a good father figure so DH has and still tries to guide him in the right direction but he is super lazy and they take no responsibility for anything so its a constant battle. But I pray for them every night and hopefully a second baby will wake them up. I really hope you get to feeling better soon. I hate the feeling of low sugar I bet it was worse combined with the nausea. Happy 9 weeks!

Dragonfly - wow I bet that was scary. I hope your doing better and relaxing more. How was your u/s?

Ttc - how are you?

TTC - Hope you're doing well:hugs:

Leetie - That is an idea about the follicle not being strong enough, I'm still holding out you'll get your bfp before your appointment.<3

Xan - How we doing today?

afm: Super tired, took my girlfriend with me who's like a little sister to the u/s and it was amazing. We got to see baby wiggling around and see the heartbeat again, my tech was kind of grouchy though. And it was like 20 questions with her trying to find the mass, I'm not sure if she found it or got any images of where it was since I don't really feel she knew what she was looking for :shrug: Either way, we got to see baby and I go back to my midwife in 2 weeks so I'll find out then if the mass is still going on.

Attachments

• 20140602_102759.jpg
    20140602_102759.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
Dragonfly!!! That's so exciting :)

Lab, I hope things balance out for you soon. I've heard the first trimester is the worst and then it gets better.

Sweetie leetie, they are very lucky to have you. Hopefully they'll grow up with their little ones.

AFM- I had a crazy day. Went to the cardiologist and she said everything was perfect, so I can continue with fertility treatments this summer. I made an appointment this morning.

Then I needed to contact a company about a problem, and I just kept finding more and more problems with this company. I had lots of negative energy, so I used it to solve a bunch of issues with workmates that were lingering. People who knew me were surprised, I don't usually get frustrated and show it, but I was in rare form today.

Xan that is fantastic to hear the cardiologist gave you the clear for fertility treatments and all is well <3 Sorry to hear about the company issues though, not a fun way to have your day turn.

Hey ladies!! I haven't been around much, but I think of you ladies often!! I hope all is well for everyone. I haven't had too much to report so I've spent all my free time working out. I'm on cd16 so O should be happening soon if last month is any indication with the thyroid meds. I got opks to see how my lines are going so hopefully this will be the lucky month and I won't have to worry about what is to come in July with my follow up ob/gyn appt. Sorry I didn't read and catch up with all the stories. I did 13.1 miles today and I'm so tired. Struggling to stay awake but I was thinking of you ladies. I really hope everything is looking up for everyone!!

Holy moly! 13.1 miles is awesome!! Keep it up:thumbup: I hope that O finds you soon.

Dragonfly - Aww what a great pic of baby. Sorry the u/s tech was grouchy but at least it was worth it.

Xan - woohoo so glad you got the go ahead to continue fertility treatments and you made an appointment! I hope you have a better day today at work.

Ttc - wow that's amazing good job! I pray you get your bfp this cycle so you don't have to worry about your follow up appointment.

AFM - AF is pretty much gone. Now the very long wait for O.

Wow Dragonfly! What a beautiful pic of baby! Are you 12 weeks now, or 13? How is the morning sickness, has it passed?

Xan - Glad the cardiologist cleared you! That's fantastic news! When will your fertility appointment be? Your chart is still looking good...

TTC - Congrats on the epic run! I hope the exercise is helping you in mind, body and spirit! Hope everything else is well with you :hugs:

Leetie - at least AF is over :) Hopefully you have some fun things going on you can do to distract through the waiting for O!

Nothing really for me to report; MS has its good and bad moments. Sneezing or and the, erm, non ovulation type of O gives me some horrible cramps, I guess it's round ligament pain from the uterus expanding. Tired but despite all the complaints, I can't really complain. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->