Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Lab hope u are doing well.
Leetie great news about the SA. Have u O'd yet?
Xan I'm super jealous!! We are having really nice weather but the water is still way too cold. I love pools and beaches!!

AFM I'm just waiting to see what happens. I've went back thru the messages and seen I had a positive dollar tree opk on the 6th. But the digital had no smiley so maybe I O'd on the 6th or 7th? Maybe the 5th that's why no smiley? Just trying to get an idea of when to expect AF. I really don't wanna have AF show and get on our new bed.

Leetie - Yay, great news about DH SA! Men are too funny about their results. I believe my DH said something to the effect of "f* yeah!" lol.

Xan - I love FL! I hope you have a wonderful time there even though you have to get some work done! Enjoy the sunshine! Days and days of rain here...and the forecast is all rain, so I'll be thinking of you with jealousy! :)

TTC - it seems like a good idea to count back from when the OPK looked positive, at least as a general baseline...how many DPO would that make you?

AFM, doing OK. Just really tired no matter how much sleep I get. Some good days some bad days with the MS. Only 3 days til the ultrasound!

Xan - have a safe trip. I'm super jealous, our weather is right with labgals rain, rain and some more rain. Enjoy some Florida sun for us.

Ttc - I hope AF stays away. Do you track your cycles at all? Do you know how long a cycle normally is for you? Maybe that could help to figure out where you are.

Lab - I'm glad your doing good for the most part. Woohoo 3 more days till ultrasound! Are you doing anything special for your anniversary this weekend?

Dragonfly- how are you doing? Are you doing anything special for your anniversary coming up?

AFM - I think I will O soon. Had slight O pains yesterday and some cm today. I hope by Monday at least. Our anniversary is tomorrow. We keep going back and forth on what we want to do. Probably go to a hotel for a couple days and dinner and a movie.

Happy Anniversary, Leetie! Our plans sound similar to yours - going out to eat at the restaurant DH proposed at and going to the movies :) I haven't decided yet how I feel about eating the top of the cake that's been sitting in our freezer for a year... might just get cupcakes instead...

Haha we've been talking about the cake all week. I know its probably going to be horrible but I'm determined to atleast have a bite. I asked DH today if we should put it in the fridge today to defrost. That's so cute your going back to the restraunt he proposed at. Mine proposed in the car in the mall parking lot lol. He couldn't wait but it was super cute and I'm pretty sure the people in the car next to us were laughing :haha:

Hi ladies happy anniversaries!

About 10 years ago, DH surprised me by asking if I wanted to go skiing, but after a few hours he wanted to quit and have a coffee. He then "proposed" by saying that his family asked if I was the one and after thinking about it he decided, yes, I was. He then asked if I wanted to get married after we were together more than 4 years. We had both started off saying we wouldn't want to get married, so I was flattered that he had changed his mind.

Well, a couple of months later he asked if I wanted to look at rings. I asked why and he said we were engaged. It wasn't the most romantic, but it fits us perfectly.

Awwww Happy Anniversaries ladies!! How cute!!
I hope you are all doing well AF showed up this morning and she's a raging bitch for lack of better terms so I'm not gonna write much, just wanted to check in with y'all. I haven't checked to see if it's early for AF or anything, the pain is bad and I'm flippin gushing blood (sorry tmi) so I don't have the patience for all that right now. At least I'm not having sore boobs to add to the lovely cramps she brought with her. Gosh I pray she leaves soon. I'm going back to the fetal position lol. Have a great weekend ladies.

Well based on my opks I was somewhere between 8-10 dpo when the bleeding started then I put in a tampon so I could tan and now it's gone. Idk if the tampon caused it or what's going on. I'm still having some cramping tho. So now I have on a pad waiting to see what happens. Hope u ladies are doing great and enjoying the weekend.

Lab - happy anniversary! Hope your having a great day!

Xan - that's a cute story. Ours wasn't very romantic either but it fits us too.

Ttc - hmm that's strange, whatever it was I hope it doesn't come back.

Dragonfly - how are you feeling?

Had a great anniversary. I had some more O pains last night. So we will see what the temps bring tomorrow.

Leetie - Awesome about DH's swimmers! Glad you had a lovely anniversary :)

TTC - Sorry that af showed, but at least you know for sure where in your cycle you are now.

Lab - I hope you had a great anniversary, my DH is on the same page as you about the cake. I told him we should still whip it out and have a laugh. Looking forward to hear how the ultrasound goes!

Xan - That's super cute, it may not be "textbook romantic" but if it fits then it's perfect :)

Happy anniversary to all of us May married ladies!:flower:

AFM: We lost one of our best friends suddenly on Wednesday and I haven't been coping well. The cause of death still hasn't been determined and his wife is struggling so hard with their two babies that my heart shatters every day. On a brighter note, today marks 10 weeks! I'm having horrible cramping but have read everywhere that's normal. MS has swapped from morning to night, usually hitting off and on starting after dinner until I finally fall asleep. For our anniversary on Thursday we have our first midwife appointment then we plan to go out to dinner.

Leetie- I hope O found you!!
Dragonfly- I'm so sorry about your friend. I will be praying for all of you. YAY for the midwife appointment!!

Afm- The flow actually went away and hasn't came back steady, now it's just brown when I wipe. Hopefully next cycle is more normal.

dragonfly - I am so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you and his family. Thats perfect your first midwife appointment is on your anniversary. Happy 10 weeks!

ttc - I hope next cycle you get a bfp so you dont have to worry about anymore confusing cycles.

I think I am Oing now I have O pains and sore boobs so hopefully tonight. Suprisingly our wedding cake wasnt frost burnt and it still smelled and tasted good and fresh. DH asked if we should save the rest for next year I said no lol.

TTC - Thank you for your thoughts and prayers:hugs: Hopefully this upcoming cycle for you is more normal as your body adjusts to the thyroid meds. How are you feeling with those now, do they still make you feel sick?

Leetie - Thank you:hugs: His family definitely needs the prayers. I hope you catch the eggy! Fingers crossed that bd'ing and O timing are absolutely perfect. We forgot our cake top at MIL's, dang, we might have to go pick it up on Thursday lol. I agree with your hubby, no need to save it for a whole extra year:haha:

Dragonfly, so sorry about your loss. I know how hard it is when someone close to you passes, especially unexpectedly. My thoughts and heart are with you and your friend's family. Looking forward to hearing how your midwife appointment goes!

Xan, Leetie - those are such cute proposal stories!

I'm glad your cake was good, Leetie! We forgot to take ours out of the freezer so I will probably do that tonight... Yay for O! How long is your LP typically?

TTC - at least the bloodshed has ended... my fx for you for this coming cycle and that your body will be more regulated.

AFM, anniversary was nice, ultrasound went good! Baby (just one!) is looking good and healthy, EDD Jan 10th, new years baby! We heard its heartbeat, which was both crazy and amazing. Have another appointment next week with one of the nurses, I guess to start going over preferences and things and general health. MS is kind of terrible, I've been sick basically all day every day, throwing up at least once if not 3 or 4 times a day, but I just keep eating and having fluids anyway and trying to meditate myself into not being sick. Hoping it goes away in the second tri!

Lab - My LP is usually 10 days last cycle it was only 9. Glad you had a good anniversary and a great ultrasound. I'm sorry your ms is so bad. I hope it goes away quickly. No one in or around my family has ever had ms some nausea but no throwing up. I told dh the other day I will probably have it all day every day because that's just how it works lol.

Lab - Thank you:hugs:

I couldn't help but laugh at your bloodshed comment, my goodness is that true with af:haha: Glad you had a lovely anniversary and yay for your ultrasound!! Love a new years baby:cloud9: Sorry to hear your MS has been awful but it's good your keeping the fluids and eating. The OB I'm leaving said we start feeling better around 10 weeks and knock on wood but I'm hoping she's right!

Leetie - Fingers crossed your tww goes by quick with good news! Goodness your family is luck with no ms! You never know, you may luck out too :) If you do have to have ms, I hope it's very light.

Hope you ladies are all doing well.
I've been starting to workout hard lately so I'm worn out by night time when I normally check in with you all. Some of you asked about how I'm doing on the meds now and I'm actually doing good now. I haven't been sick <knock on wood> lately so I'm hoping it stays that way. Glad to see all of you are moving right along. Hope you O'd and AF stays away Leetie!!

Hi ladies! Looks like a lot happened while I was away. The trip to Florida was fun and I had some good opportunities for work too!

Dragonfly- I'm so sorry to hear about your friend :hugs:

Dragonfly & Lab- the person I shared a room with is pregnant (4 1/2 months). She was talking about ms and how she just knew this was a boy. She had an early mc earlier this year and had no ms, but now she's having a horrible time with it. When she had her ultrasound and the tech told her it was a boy, she wasn't surprised one bit!

TTC- glad the meds are being nicer to you. Hope they lead to a BFP.

Leetie- you're in the running :) Hope this is your month.

Ttc - that's good to hear th meds aren't making you sick anymore I hope that means they are in your system and will help get your bfp .

Xan - so glad you had a good time in Florida. Its finally been nice the last few days here.

AFM - ff confirmed O on Monday CD 28 so I am 3 dpo now.

Lab, dragonfly hope you ladies are feeling well.

TTC - Hope the new routine helps you get your BFP. The first month of starting to really work out is always the most tiring - then you start to feel really good! I found when I started it also helped my moods, hopefully it does the same for you! Glad to hear you aren't feeling so sick.

Xan - I'm glad you had an enjoyable trip! I had a dream last night that someone was trying to steal my baby... and it was a boy. I've had a lot of strange dreams, though, and statistically I think we have a better chance of having a girl so I don't put much stock in it, though I did wake up asking the little bean if it was a boy! I have no preference as to boy or girl, but I am planning on finding out when I can. I'm not a big "surprise" person :)

Leetie - FX super tight for you! I hope this is your month! I'll be waiting anxiously for updates!

Dragonfly - how are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"