Finally decided to have baby number two!

Bfn :( to be honest I just had a feeling about this month. Ov'ing late is something that never happened before. Also the ov pain was more intense so I think I'm going to ask doc for an ultrasound to make sure all is good

I hope you get a one tomorrow x

If not, I Hope everything is ok x

Congrats wanting :)
9dpo is very early heaven, there´s still hope :)

Still waiting, having a bunch of symptoms. Going to wait until the 2nd before I start testing.

got a positive opk at 2pm today. Slightly lighter at 3pm.
Took a hpt too. negative.
I don't know what to think as I'm on cd 26 today.

Maybe the hpt wasn't sensitive enough! Fingers crossed you'll get a BFP soon preg_pilot! Heaveneats, you're definitely not out yet! Don't give up!

Thanks.
I'm not sure what's going on as this is the first time I've ever seen a positive opk.
I've been testing 2x per day since cd3...
I'm doing another opk tonight. Then I'm doing an opk and hpt in the morning. Then another opk tomorrow afternoon.
fx.

fx for you guys as well.

Thanks.
I'm not sure what's going on as this is the first time I've ever seen a positive opk.
I've been testing 2x per day since cd3...
I'm doing another opk tonight. Then I'm doing an opk and hpt in the morning. Then another opk tomorrow afternoon.
fx.

fx for you guys as well.

Could you maybe be o'ing? Its always possible

I checked my cervix today and I can't even really reach it. Seems firm though and I keep getting pain from it. I looked back when I had my mc and I didn't get a pos until 12dpo and it was faint so I dunno

Preg pilot your hpt maybe was not sensitive enough. Or do you have a second thought you could be Ovulating again?

Heaven 9dpo is early :) x

heaveneats: it´s always possible. Doesn´t feel like I´m o´ing though... I´m just not sure anymore. CD26 would be very late for me to O. Last time I O´d on CD11...
High and firm is promising :) Fx for your bfp :)

sharnw;33349259: I´m not really sure. It doesn´t feel like I´m about to O, but then again I didn´t feel it when I thought I should be less than 2 weeks ago either...
I´m doing another HPT tomorrow with FMU. Maybe it´ll pick something up, though I´ll only be 12DPO, and I was 25DPO when I got my positive last time.

Good luck preg_pilot and heaveneats! Hoping to see BFPs when you all decide to test again. How in the 2ww going for you so far, sharn?

I either had a very short period or the withdrawal bleeding took over. Can't remember if I posted this in here but I started my period the day I was getting my birth control out. I'm unsure to count that as cd 1 but I did so I guess I'm waiting to possibly ovulate? It's really confusing that I started the same day as idk when the hell I'm going to ovulate lol. Good thing we're ntnp or I'd be driving myself even crazier!

I hope your cycles will start out regular kissesandhugs :hugs:

I got to calculating. If I got a positive OPK on CD26, which was the 29th of July, then the most a sperm could survive is 6-7 days, in ideal circumstances... I´m going to bet on max 5 in this case...
O can happen anywhere from 12-36 hours from a positive OPK, so it should happen at the latest Tonight at 2am... (tested at 2pm)...
Sperm needs a few hours to swim up to the uterus, so I´m going to pin that on Noon today.
5 days before Noon today, is last Friday at noon.
I´m pretty sure we Dtd on Friday or Saturday evening.
Do you guys think I have a chance this cycle, if I am indeed O´ing now?
My cycles are usually shorter than this though. A 40 day cycle would be insanely long, as my last one was 24 days...

Wow, I´m obsessing aren´t I?

Wanting I'm bored and want the testing to begin :haha:

KissesandHugs FX you Ov soon x

Preg pilot get bd! X

I just orded some opk on eBay very happy since those are what I'm used to, def going to be more relaxed this cycle I hope AF comes on time

I like the cheapie OPKs too heaveneats. Some can be hard to read, though! Every time I use a different type I get myself all worked up worrying about whether they're accurate or not!

I'm still hoping for you to get a BFP this cycle, though! Preg_pilot, I do think it's possible! Have you used OPKs before? What's the longest your cycle has been?

Kissesandhugs, I hope the wait for O isn't long! Fx for you! I hate when you don't know exactly where you are in your cycle or what to expect. It's definitely frustrating!

Sharn, I hope the rest of your 2ww passes quickly so you can start POAS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->