Finally decided to have baby number two!

Pretty sure I'll be joining you Heaveneats. My 10miu tests are. Very blank white. No hint of a shadow of a line at all... :(

Sorry sharnw :( I think this month I won't use my opk's, dh said they made me stress too much, he wants to try no stress. I sort of agree, I think it may be good to just put them away and step back

I agree opks are stressful :flower:

I will be taking a break xxx

Sorry to the ladies who got AF. :dust: for next cycle.

AFM...done with my fertile week now. Not sure when I o'd :shrug: Im normally an early ovulator :haha:. Anytime between cd10-12. The twins were conceived on cd10.

This month I had ewcm on cd12 (pretty standard) but then thought I had some yesterday on cd14. DTD last night just to cover ourselves.

Overall, we've :dtd: cd 9, 11, 12, 14 so Im hoping we've cocered all bases. May squeeze in another tonight (cd15) just to be sure :haha:

Other than that, Im in the 2WW! AF due 17th.

AF got me :( right on time ugh. Onto next cycle
Sorry af got you. :hugs: :dust: for next time.

Sorry to the ladies who got AF. :dust: for next cycle.

AFM...done with my fertile week now. Not sure when I o'd :shrug: Im normally an early ovulator :haha:. Anytime between cd10-12. The twins were conceived on cd10.

This month I had ewcm on cd12 (pretty standard) but then thought I had some yesterday on cd14. DTD last night just to cover ourselves.

Overall, we've :dtd: cd 9, 11, 12, 14 so Im hoping we've cocered all bases. May squeeze in another tonight (cd15) just to be sure :haha:

Other than that, Im in the 2WW! AF due 17th.

ooh. Hopefully you're making a lo right as we speak. :)

I'm late. AF was due yesterday. Had a pink tinge in my cm yesterday evening. Nothing today but lots of sticky cm.
I got a positive opk on the 29th of July. Should have ovulated around the 18th.
I feel pregnant, and haven't gotten any real AF symptoms yet.
:bfn: this morning.
Last time I got my positive on CD 36 or 37. I'm on CD 31 today.

Fingers crossed preg pilot!!!

I'm going to doc Friday to see what I can do about my long cycles. Do you think he prescribe clomid or most likely make me wait and see since we've only been TTC 1 month? I'm picking up pre Natal's today

Had a good cry to dh last night. He just hugged me and said not to worry maybe there was a reason it wasn't our time this month

Sorry AF got you, heaveneats. :( Did you use Clomid to conceive #1? The doctor may want you to try awhile on your own first before giving you meds, but you never know and it doesn't hurt to ask!

Sharn and preg_pilot, my fingers are crossed for both of you!

Welcome and good luck to all the new ladies!

Sorry AF got you, heaveneats. :( Did you use Clomid to conceive #1? The doctor may want you to try awhile on your own first before giving you meds, but you never know and it doesn't hurt to ask!

Sharn and preg_pilot, my fingers are crossed for both of you!

Welcome and good luck to all the new ladies!

No DD we conceived right away I think within two months. I did buy vitex though (agnus cactus) and also bought a bbt thermometer!

Heaveneats try out the vitex. I bet you will have a good cycle and lead 2 a bfp :)

Im trying vitex from cd 1 as soon as af is here x

Heaveneats try out the vitex. I bet you will have a good cycle and lead 2 a bfp :)

Im trying vitex from cd 1 as soon as af is here x

You may not have to AF isn't here yet for you :) .. I'm excited for the vitex, I'm only do one tab a day though since my cycles aren't totally wacky

I've heard good things about vitex. I took it for a little while when I was still nursing DS hoping it would help bring my cycles back. I stopped taking it after only a few weeks, though.

Sharn, those last couple of temp rises on your chart look awesome!

i'm looking forward to it wanting :)

i'm just trying to read up on how to temp and chart, dh is going to be a bit ticked since i said i'd go easy, but hey why not

I might have a faint bfp... Not excited but can't believe I actually think I see something???
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/Mobile%20Uploads/4C0DD6BD-F9E7-4351-BE85-C435FE07D5D3.png
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/Mobile%20Uploads/CE5B0C19-601A-48A4-830C-BFF2BE1BD33B.png

I charted for a couple of cycles when I was TTC DS but gave it up because I was getting annoyed I wasn't O'ing! I like looking at other people's charts though, haha.

Sharn, I see it! Definitely! That looks like how mine started out! What kind of test is the blue handled one? Just wondering if it was the same IC I used because it looks similar. Fx those lines get darker!

Not sure what they are. But they weren't cheap for being ICs lol. They were like 30 for 50 :dohh:

Probably not the same, then, since I got 20 HPTs and 80 OPKs for around $20. ;) When are you testing again?

Tonight. If there's still faint lines, I'll buy an frer tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->