Finally decided to have baby number two!

Maybe wanting but I'm thinking she'll be here by Sunday or Monday latest and I'm OK with that :)

Thanks wanting.

My cycles were usually 28 days because I've been on the pill since I was 17 because of intense period pain. Went off it in 2012 and had one 24 day cycle before getting pregnant. Was on Cerazette after that so no periods then. got crazy pregnancy symptoms so I switched to jasminelle. 28 day cycles there and just started my first cycle on the 4th of July.
I'm guessing 24-28 days although I'm not sure.

Hi ladies, not been on for couple weeks. I'm now 6 weeks and 5 days, feeling ok so far. Still sore boobs and visible veins....attractive ......lol
Had really sore boobs first pregnancy, tender this time but not as sore. No real morning sickness yet but felt queasy this morning. Had an early scan last week to make sure everything was in the right place which it was and going back next week for a heartbeat check...hoping all still ok.
Hope everyone gets their BFPs soon. I'm still nervous but just trying to take one step at a time. X

lambie: happy to hear your doing well :)

preg pilot: 24 day cycles are nice! i know my last cycle for some reason was only 29 days and i jumped for joy now this cycle i o'ed on CD 21 instead of 16 so i'm thinking it will be 35 days yuck

congrats lambie. Hopefully ms will stay away. :)

Yep. short cycles rock when you're ttc. Not when periods hurt though.

Congrats lambie! :) 1st tri is so hard with all the worries :hugs:

I'm officially driving myself crazy lol. When I got my bc out, Dr said I COULD get pregnant right away. I thought well I'm on my period so probably not. Now I'm thinking what if I ovulated after getting my bc out due to change of hormones and that's why my period was so short? Now I'm having cramps, irritable, I feel like I'm catching a cold (had this with #1 BUT my son does have a cold) ahhh I did not miss this guessing stuff at all :haha: it's only been a week since I got my bc out. I bought ONE cheapie test to use when I absolutely need to and now I'm already wanting to test?! That's just crazy.

Congrats lambie! :) 1st tri is so hard with all the worries :hugs:

I'm officially driving myself crazy lol. When I got my bc out, Dr said I COULD get pregnant right away. I thought well I'm on my period so probably not. Now I'm thinking what if I ovulated after getting my bc out due to change of hormones and that's why my period was so short? Now I'm having cramps, irritable, I feel like I'm catching a cold (had this with #1 BUT my son does have a cold) ahhh I did not miss this guessing stuff at all :haha: it's only been a week since I got my bc out. I bought ONE cheapie test to use when I absolutely need to and now I'm already wanting to test?! That's just crazy.

hahah it happens to all of us:hugs:

i've been on and off the pill for a year after i stopped bf Emma, but DH and i were always safe because we agreed it was too soon to have another, well now here i am, thinking it will never happen and i havent even got through one month of TTC:dohh:

Congrats Lambie! I stayed nervous pretty much my whole first pregnancy. That's part of the downside of being on BnB, you read horror stories and know ALL the things that "can" happen rather than being blissfully unaware like you most likely would be if you weren't on a TTC/pregnancy forum. I still worry obsessively about DS.

Heaveneats, yes long cycles suck!! Although my cycles this time around have been much better than when I was TTC DS. I never O'ed on my own, rarely O'd even with meds, and had to jump start AF with Provera most cycles. I didn't get a positive OPK til CD 30 this cycle.

kissesandhugs, Craziness just comes with the TTC territory I think! ;) Maybe you are gearing up to O now?

Hello :hi:
Please can I join you? :flower: Also decided to try for number 2. My LO is 3 in October and I had have rough pregnancy/birth so have been to scared until now. But tonight was the first time of TTC. I know it could take ages, but feeling mixed emotions about taking the plunge. Obviously happy/exited about a new baby but scared of another difficult birth! :dohh: x x

Welcome :wave:
I'm in a similar place. My lo is almost 18 months. Had a traumatic delivery too. :hugs: second times around are usually different ;)

Welcome baby doll!!

Well AF is for sure coming started cramps today so in 2 days I should have full AF. It sucks knowing your bodys AF signs :( my opks still aren't here I'm sad:(

Have you tested Heaveneats? Stupid cramps :( :flower:

Welcome Baby doll :)

Here's hoping af doesn't show and then you will need to buy some tests :) :af:

Please can I join you? :flower: Also decided to try for number 2. My LO is 3 in October and I had have rough pregnancy/birth so have been to scared until now. But tonight was the first time of TTC. I know it could take ages, but feeling mixed emotions about taking the plunge. Obviously happy/exited about a new baby but scared of another difficult birth! :dohh: x x

Hi maybabydoll

I'm in the same position as you..

My LO is 3 in November and so far I've been putting off TTC until last month. I had an amazing pregnancy with my little boy but a short, tramatic delivery. I didn't even labour so feel like I'm still new to the scene. Went in for a check up at 36 weeks and the DR lost his HB, I was then rushed in for a EMCS whilst on my own. I am absolutely dreading my new baby and the famous what ifs....

We were unlucky last month but haven't DTD nowhere near as much as we did when I had my first...

I have very mixed emotions about it all but no deep down behind all of that id love a brother or sister for Finley...

Amielh welcome!! So sorry to hear of traumatic delivery, that must have been so scary! I hope #2 is different.

Dh and I decided to head to the cottage for the long weekend. He has to do some roofing with his dad, I'm bringing tampons and a preg test haha. My stupid opk are still not here and they were express delivery from Canada (actually from Toronto which is only 3 hours from me). Ugh

Welcome baby doll!!

Well AF is for sure coming started cramps today so in 2 days I should have full AF. It sucks knowing your bodys AF signs :( my opks still aren't here I'm sad:(

Damn you AF, get away!

Hi maybabydoll

I'm in the same position as you..

My LO is 3 in November and so far I've been putting off TTC until last month. I had an amazing pregnancy with my little boy but a short, tramatic delivery. I didn't even labour so feel like I'm still new to the scene. Went in for a check up at 36 weeks and the DR lost his HB, I was then rushed in for a EMCS whilst on my own. I am absolutely dreading my new baby and the famous what ifs....

We were unlucky last month but haven't DTD nowhere near as much as we did when I had my first...

I have very mixed emotions about it all but no deep down behind all of that id love a brother or sister for Finley...

Oof, I had a traumatic delivery as well. Hoping for a better one this time around.
Hoping for happy deliveries for us all :happydance:

Amielh welcome!! So sorry to hear of traumatic delivery, that must have been so scary! I hope #2 is different.

Dh and I decided to head to the cottage for the long weekend. He has to do some roofing with his dad, I'm bringing tampons and a preg test haha. My stupid opk are still not here and they were express delivery from Canada (actually from Toronto which is only 3 hours from me). Ugh

Wow, you would have been faster to drive and pick it up in person, huh?

Hey Ladies, we decided to skip out on the cottage. I think Emma and I getting sick and dh was not in the mood to drive 2 1/2 hours. So we are going to his Nanny's to swim for the day!

Hope you all are well!!

Sounds like a few of us had a rough time first time around, they say second deliveries are easier. Here's hoping! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->