Finally decided to have baby number two!

Thanks Wanting. Its been 7 months ttc. I hope this is it xxx

Sharn....your ticker!!! I take it you tested again?? Congratulations!

Yay Sharn congrats!!!!!!! So happy for you :) but so jealous hehe

Dh and I discussed time lines and both agreed 1 yr TTC and after that we will just assume its not meant to be.

Heaveneats, hopefully it won't take anywhere near a year! Fx this next cycle is it. Can I ask why you decided on a year and after that it wouldn't be meant to be? It took me 2 years with DS. There were many times I wondered if it just wasn't meant to be, but I'm so glad we kept on trying even though the rollercoaster of TTC really sucked!

Sharn I definitely see it!! And looks like you may have got your bfp?!?! So excited for you :)

I'm still unsure if I'll be ovulating when I believe I should be this cycle, being it's the cycle when my bc was taken out. I guess we'll see. OH and I have been bd'ing like crazy but not even for a baby. My libido did a total 360 when I got my bc out!!! I never wanted to have sex and now I can't get enough :blush: :haha: I love it, and makes me never want bc again!! lol. So I'm sure we'll get a bfp in a couple months if not this cycle. I did take a test about 9 days after my bc was taken out and thought I may have seen a slight line but I'm pretty sure it was an evap. I can post it later, it's a crappy pic from my ipad though. Still trying to take the relaxed approach, it's tough lol

Kissesandhugs, lots of BD is great when TTC, and especially when it's not just because you feel obligated! Fx for your BFP within a cycle or two!

Heaveneats, hopefully it won't take anywhere near a year! Fx this next cycle is it. Can I ask why you decided on a year and after that it wouldn't be meant to be? It took me 2 years with DS. There were many times I wondered if it just wasn't meant to be, but I'm so glad we kept on trying even though the rollercoaster of TTC really sucked!

Well I'm sort of hoping it won't take anywhere near that. I've actually been pregnant 3 times but my chemical I had before miscarriage was my very first :( each time I was preg within a few months I think 1-2. But for some reason I've just had bad feelings I dunno.

I totally believe in asking the universe for things so hopefully next cycle I can get my bfp :) also hoping my age will help a bit since I'm 23 almost 24. I dunno ugh

Would anyone be interested in following my journal if I made one? I know I made some unsuccessfully but I may give it another go now that I know more ladies on here :)

sharnw: I see a faint line :D :happydance:

kissesandhugs: I have the same reaction to stopping on BC. Libido goes haywire. I´m hoping I won´t have to go onto BC again if I get pregnant this time, but period pains will have to tell me what to do. They´re pretty intense when I´m not on BC (as in pass-out painful).
I want to see your line :) :D :happydance:

heaveneats:
I can´t imagine having a MC... so sad for everyone that has to go through that... :(
23 is an awesome age to be TTC :hugs:
I´d definitely like to follow your journal :D

I´m still waiting. No af. :bfn:
Feel pregnant.

Pregpilot sorry to hear about af pains, that'd be terrible :( I'll post it after work! :) what cd are you today?

I´m CD32 today.
AF was due on the 2nd of August... (I think).
Had a scare just now. A small glob of old brown blood in my undies, and a little bit of pink as well... I hope it´s not the start of AF. My heart is pounding right now :(

I´m CD32 today.
Had a scare just now. A small glob of old brown blood in my undies, and a little bit of pink as well... I hope it´s not the start of AF. My heart is pounding right now :(

Can u test?

I´m CD32 today.

Can u test?

I´m not sure if that would accomplish anything. I tested this morning, with a negative result. I´m testing again in the morning. It´s 9pm now, and last time I was pregnant, I had to wait until 25DPO to get a positive result...
Truthfully, I´m afraid to. I don´t expect a positive result until after a week, if I am really pregnant.

I´m CD32 today.

Hopefully its just a little implantation.

Think Im around 3dpo. I had ewcm on Wed, but then again on Saturday! :shrug:

Boobs are a little tender, and feel a little hard and lumpy. Normally get this a week before AF, so this is a little early. Other than that, nothing worth mentioning.

I´m CD32 today.

Hopefully its just a little implantation.

Think Im around 3dpo. I had ewcm on Wed, but then again on Saturday! :shrug:

Boobs are a little tender, and feel a little hard and lumpy. Normally get this a week before AF, so this is a little early. Other than that, nothing worth mentioning.

It´s certainly possible. I *think* I ovulated on the 18th of July, but it´s possible I ovulated on the 29th... I got my only positive OPK then... That would make it 6 days ago.
I checked again now, and thankfully there is no blood. No AF cramps either.
Fx.

Hope this is your little bean :)

goood sign mrs mc, i cant wait to be past ovulation, it could not come faster

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back