Finally decided to have baby number two!

Hopefully time flies for you heaveneats :hugs:

No AF. :bfn:
Symptoms as usual, pressure in abdomen, tired, back ache, lots of cm.

Sorry forgot to post the test! I went to the county fair then my best friend was in a car accident so I was up at the hospital. She's okay! We didn't get home until almost 11 and lo STILL wanted a bath before bed :haha: I think I'm just going to take another test today, if there was a bfp on the last test I'd definitely have one today. If I go by getting my bc out/when I started my period...This week is my fertile week. But my cm does not indicate that at all...its been completely 'dry' no ewcm or anything close to it :( which isn't sounding good for a bfp either. So frustrating.

so for the past 2 days i've had flat temps... u'm not used to charting, is this normal?

I believe it's normal! I can't remember as its been so long but i believe the temps you're getting right now are mostly to get a pattern started rather than it meaning much :)

Can I join you ladies currently ttc #2 and am on my second cycle using soy

Welcome hunni! I also used soy. :) Kissesandhugs, sorry about your friend's accident but I'm glad she's okay! Fx that you figure out exactly where you are in your cycle before long...hopefully by getting a BFP! Heaveneats, it's been a long time since I charted, but I think flat temps can be normal. If it goes on for many days in a row though, something could be wrong with the thermometer.

Hi ladies :) how is everyone so far

wanting2010: how did soy work for you and how many mgs did use on what days?

I feel so blah today! And I'm seriously shocked by how much I want to dtd. We even did it on my lunch which would've been a huge NO before. :blush: I'm hoping it sticks around :haha: I remember when I was pregnant, beginning of 2nd tri, I felt this same way I just couldn't get enough..all I thought about etc. Who knows maybe it means something more than hormones going haywire. We shall see!

Welcome hunni! :hi:

Kissesand hugs, hopefully theres a very good reason for the horniness! :haha:

AFM, tender boobs which feel quite heavy, and some shooting cramps today. Also feeling very tired, bit have had a busy day so could just be that.

X

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd451/mariaxelena09/1407284853188.jpg

Unless you guys see something... I say a bfn :(

kissesandhugs: i dont see anything but i'm also a bad line spotter, maybe wait a bit and test again :)

i went to see my doctor yesterday, he doesnt seem concerned, he said it was month one, and step back from google and all the crazy things it's saying could be worng. he did give me a refferral for an ultrasound though to rule everything out. now i'm wondering if i should wait until this cycle is over before i schedule it

Still waiting. No af. :bfn:

I have brown discharge, and a little bit of red blood when wiping today.
Anybody heard of this? It´s new to me...
I have no pain, no cramps (usually have intense af pains), and an very tired with a back ache...

I have no pain, no cramps (usually have intense af pains), and an very tired with a back ache...

That's usually how my AF starts, then get a heavier

That's usually how my AF starts, then get a heavier

hope it's not af. This is completely new to me. I usually get severe cramps, followed by severe pain and diarrhoea. tmi sorry. No pain, slight cramps and a light smear of brown blood daily is new territory.

Hi ladies! I've been working the last few days without much time for BnB! Anyway, I'm hoping to see some BFP's soon!

kissesandhugs, I don't see anything on that particular test, but I bet we'll see a BFP from you before long!!

heaveneats, I didn't think your doctor would be concerned quite yet. Even with my history of LTTTC, my OB wanted me to give it a few months and see how my cycles would do post baby before prescribing anything.

preg_pilot, maybe it could be implantation bleeding? I've never experienced it before, bu it's possible maybe? Having a baby has changed how my AF usually starts. Before baby it would start out full flow, no spotting whatsoever, just suddenly I would have blood. After baby I have started spotting the night before AF then got increasingly heavier flow.

Hunni, I used soy for 3 cycles. I'd say it worked pretty great for me considering I had to use injectables to get pregnant with my first! I took 120 mg CD 3 and 4 and 160 mg CD 5-7. I should have taken 160 mg at least throughout probably, since I didn't O until CD 31.

I hope everyone is doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->