Finally decided to have baby number two!

Heaveneats you could schedule to see how thick your uterine lining is? But I bet you'll get a bfp this month anyway :)

It's possible. Not sure. I've had 2 accidental periods since childbirth and they were just like before. We'll see soon. Testing every day these days.

I'm actually feeling good about this cycle :) even if I don't get a bfp I know that I've got way less stress, dh and I have just been having fun. I haven't even thought about opk's and won't start them until CD 14 or later. And temping has been easy so far except I have no idea how it works.

Hope you ladies are well, Sharn I see a ticker :)

Glad you're feeling good about this cycle, heaveneats! Stress free and having fun is a great approach! Preg_pilot, hope you either get a BFP or full fledged AF soon...preferably a BFP! The waiting game sucks!

cd38. No af (i think). :bfn: yet again
was supposed to go to work just now but hurt my back just lifting my bag. damn it. Only 3 more shifts until my summer vacation. ..

Still waiting. I don't know what my body is doing. discharge has stopped. No symptoms present.

Pregpilot have you ever had a cycle this long?? Hope something happens for you soon!

Still unsure where I'm at right now. If I ovulated when I should have then I'd be 4-5 dpo but I don't think I did ovulate then. My cm has been dry pretty much since I got my bc out :( kinda wish af would show so I would know where I'm at!

Pregpilot have you ever had a cycle this long?? Hope something happens for you soon!

Still unsure where I'm at right now. If I ovulated when I should have then I'd be 4-5 dpo but I don't think I did ovulate then. My cm has been dry pretty much since I got my bc out :( kinda wish af would show so I would know where I'm at!

It's the not knowing that gets ya.
I hope something happens for us both soon.

I've been on the pill pretty much non stop since I was 17...
The only times I've been off it I've had 24-32 day cycles. This is the longest so far, if this wasn't a period, that is. .. If it was it was a weird one. No pain? unheard of.

I'm taking both pregnancy and opk tests these days to try to figure out what's up with my body.

i'm trying to do temps and monitor CM but i'm have problems telling EWCM from Dh's, ahem, stuff....

and today i can't feel my cervix, it's too high, :( i took an OPK last night and it was neg, which is expected.... let the fun of waiting begin!

i'm trying to do temps and monitor CM but i'm have problems telling EWCM from Dh's, ahem, stuff....

and today i can't feel my cervix, it's too high, :( i took an OPK last night and it was neg, which is expected.... let the fun of waiting begin!

Thanks guys, hope I get the answer I´m hoping for. If not I´ll be too high to care, right? ;)

Fx for it being your month this time heaven :)

Missed taking my temp today :( my alarm didn't go off so I had to rush out of bed to get ready for work. OPK negative. Work has been very busy which is good so I keep my mind off things.

Hope everyone is well!!

Oh no, I hated when that happened! At least opk was negative so the temp probably didn't have too much of a use anyway. Still the same over here...pretty much clueless lol. We've had lots happen...good friend (One of OH best friends and my best frienda boyfriend/father of their 1.5 year old)and OH grandpa passed away within a couple weeks of each other. OH grandpa just tonight:( so naturally ntnp is the last thing on our minds.

Oh no, I hated when that happened! At least opk was negative so the temp probably didn't have too much of a use anyway. Still the same over here...pretty much clueless lol. We've had lots happen...good friend (One of OH best friends and my best frienda boyfriend/father of their 1.5 year old)and OH grandpa passed away within a couple weeks of each other. OH grandpa just tonight:( so naturally ntnp is the last thing on our minds.

So sorry to hear that :( loss is so awful, I wish we could all live forever :( dh and I lost grandparents within a few months if each other which really made it more difficult. I have heard though that the universe or God (whichever you believe in) will not give you more than you can handle, and will make you a stronger person. I hope you are OK xx

Oh, kissesandhugs, I am so sorry for your losses! Massive hugs!

Heaveneats, one missed temp isn't too bad! =) Fx that O is right around the corner!

Preg_pilot, did you get your bloodwork results?

Hope O shows up soon heaven :)

Sorry about your losses kisses :hugs:

I did wanting. I'm not pregnant. Both sad and relieved. Now I can fix my back and start again.

well 10 days to go if i O on CD 21, and 4 if i O on CD 16 (which i hope is morelikely because thats what happened the first cycle i monitored!! and my usual day was CD 17 before Emma :)

anyone doing anything exciting on the weekend? i think i'm going to take a long weekend since i've got quite a few vacation days saved, woo hoo!

oh and i missted temp again this morning because my alarm didnt work (i bought a new one):haha: and my dog was up sick a few times during the night so i really didnt get a good restful sleep like your supposed to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->