Finally decided to have baby number two!

Can I join in please?!

Had my coil removed yesterday! My LO is almost 19 months. I had the coil in for just over a year and my doc said we can start trying straight away. I thought you had to wait for a cycle but she gave me the go ahead! Yay!

I'm probably going to get some OV sticks....got a little obsessed with them first time round :)

I'm a bit more scared this time. Maybe because I know what's in store?! but I'm so excited for my boy to have a sibling.

Good luck everyone :)

Can I join in please?!

Had my coil removed yesterday! My LO is almost 19 months. I had the coil in for just over a year and my doc said we can start trying straight away. I thought you had to wait for a cycle but she gave me the go ahead! Yay!

I'm probably going to get some OV sticks....got a little obsessed with them first time round :)

I'm a bit more scared this time. Maybe because I know what's in store?! but I'm so excited for my boy to have a sibling.

welcome:flower::wave:

Welcome Sarah Lou! I feel the same way with being scared...for #1 we just jumped in and started ttc without a second thought...This time around I'm definitely having more second thoughts (even though I definitely want #2!)

Not in a while...don't feel like I ovulated when I should have (last Thursday) maybe I'll pick up a cheapie and test tonight for the heck of it :) no symptoms to speak of though

well 10 days to go if i O on CD 21, and 4 if i O on CD 16 (which i hope is morelikely because thats what happened the first cycle i monitored!! and my usual day was CD 17 before Emma :)

anyone doing anything exciting on the weekend? i think i'm going to take a long weekend since i've got quite a few vacation days saved, woo hoo!

oh and i missted temp again this morning because my alarm didnt work (i bought a new one):haha: and my dog was up sick a few times during the night so i really didnt get a good restful sleep like your supposed to

relaxing tomorrow. Working on Sunday. FX for your positive :dust:

Can I join in please?!

Welcome :) I know what you mean about being scared, definitely more apprehensive this time around.

Not in a while...don't feel like I ovulated when I should have (last Thursday) maybe I'll pick up a cheapie and test tonight for the heck of it :) no symptoms to speak of though

hoping for the best :)

I'm on CD11 today. Just waiting to O. negative opk's.

I've just been watching One Born Every Minute (I'm in the UK - not sure if it's on anywhere else?) and the fear factor has just gone up considerably! Although seeing all the gorgeous babies being born has got me all excited! Must order my OV sticks!

I've just been watching One Born Every Minute (I'm in the UK - not sure if it's on anywhere else?) and the fear factor has just gone up considerably! Although seeing all the gorgeous babies being born has got me all excited! Must order my OV sticks!

I'm in Canada we dont have that here :( we only have a baby story, its an american show

SarahLou I watched 1 born every minute, the day after I gave birth and I was crying lol. Only because then I knew what I was watching and what the women were going through :)

Yep, I was in tears watching it last night! OH just puts his head phones in and listens to music....think he's still traumatised from the first time round :)

Omg:happydance:

Just got this at 12:00 pm :) OH and I DTD at 1:00 yay! Last night we didn't because we went to a wedding and I had a wee bit too much to drink lesson learned because I was up sick all night and missed taking my temp, bit got this lovely surprise. CD 15!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140817_152255.jpg
    IMG_20140817_152255.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 7
Yay lots of bd for you the next couple of days :dance:

Yayyy bd like crazy! Fx for this cycle! :)

I'm sure I'm out this cycle..maybe..depending lol. If I o'd when I expected or even that week I didn't catch it this cycle bfn today :/ maybe I haven't even o'd yet who knows! My cm has been wetter than usual lately so I guess we shall see :shrug: honestly I'm not stressing too much since we're ntnp..it'll happen when it's supposed to but it's the not knowing my cycle that is driving me crazy! :haha:

Yay heaven! OPK looks nice and positive :)
I´m hoping for mine soon.
CD13 today.

Okay you can't see it in this pic but the one on the bottom is from just now at 10:30 pm (its the slightest bit lighter) and top is the one from 12 this afternoon

I don't think I've felt ov pain as of yet :shrug: kinda worried we didn't bd last night

Attachments

• IMG_20140817_222043.jpg
    IMG_20140817_222043.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 5
You could be ov'ing within the next 12 hours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->