Finally decided to have baby number two!

Okay so boyt is from morning, so I guess ov will happen soon?

FF says it can no longer guarantee my ov date :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_20140818_064526.jpg
    IMG_20140818_064526.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
Ff is super picky on the temps unfortunately :/ one maybe two 'off' temps it might target O but anymore than that it won't even try.

Oh and pretty sure I'm cd 1 today :/ haven't checked since this morning but when I went bathroom something was definitely starting.

Oh and pretty sure I'm cd 1 today :/ haven't checked since this morning but when I went bathroom something was definitely starting.

thats good news though at least you know where you are :) some women wait a long time for AF after the pill. I know for my my first cycle after BCP was very short, then i had a long one, then normal.

yeah i'm not sure i will tempo next cycle, Fertility freind has not been a very good friend! luckily the OPK confirm for me.

also may be getting some sligh O'ing pain right now, DH and I BD'ed yester afternoon, and last night/ morning at 2AM :dohh: hoping for good news in a few weeks!

Awesome OPKs heaveneats! FF won't confirm O until you have 3 temp rises will it?

Kissesandhugs, sorry AF seems to be starting, but the silver lining is at least you will know where you are in your cycle instead of having to guess!

Awesome OPKs heaveneats! FF won't confirm O until you have 3 temp rises will it?

Kissesandhugs, sorry AF seems to be starting, but the silver lining is at least you will know where you are in your cycle instead of having to guess!

Correct. It wants 3 but I probably missed one when I forgott to temp

I guess I still don't really know where I'm at bc I've been checking all day and haven't seen any hint of blood :shrug: Just the initial wipe this morning which was pink and quite a bit. Some old blood on my tampon too (TMI, Sorry!) I've been cramping the past few days and today so I assumed it was my period. That and the fact I have a huge pimple which I usually get one big one when my cycle starts :haha: The beginnings are usually pretty light anyway for me but one side of me is saying implantation bleeding lol. We'll see I guess.

Heaveneats, if you keep temping over the next few days FF may give you crosshairs. You don't get the temp rises until after you O, which may be sometime today or overnight. =)

Fingers crossed for your O soon heaven :)

Sucks when you´re not sure kisses :(

I´m still waiting to O. Negative OPK´s, and don´t feel much at all. BD 2x this cycle.

Lol I know it's never ending right now. Still no sign of af even though I was sure I started this morning. Still having lots of af cramps so I'll know for sure by tomorrow.

So I won't be charting anymore :( I talked to a women at work, she was TTC for a few years before she conceived her son, and the first thing she asked was do I sleep with my mouth open, I said yes all the time. She laughed and said that's why I didn't see a temp spike. Which kinda makes me feel better but I feel like I wasted a lot of time

sorry about the temps heaven... :hugs:
if you want accurate temps in the morning, it´s best to measure vaginally :blush:

Yes it is better to temp vaginally! Odd...but true. Missing temps around o does make a big difference though so I do believe that was why you haven't got cross hairs and like wanting said sometimes it takes a couple days after o to target anything! :) I sleep with my mouth open all night and never had issues with temping being weird (ttc my son)

Sorry Heaven :( This temping business sounds really complicated! All the charts and the cross hairs thingy?! I've considered it before but think I'll stick to the OPKs for now. Although, I haven't actually got any sticks yet. I had the mirena coil out last Thursday and have had a withdrawal bleed (or is it a period?) since Saturday. I'm going to treat it as a period and get amongst it with the BDing! If nothing happens, I'll get the OPKs.

Ah well. had lower temp today so FF says i didnt Ovulate, but i know i did since i have OV pains and pos OPK, and it's my my first month charting so i dont really want to put too much thought into it.

I give up trying to book an ultrasound, i finally got through the other day and they ended up hanging up on me while she was trying to book me in. i've sent an email to my doctors office to see if i can go back to the place where i had all my scans for Emma.

I'm not feeling so hot today, my office has been sick with a bad cold, and despite me sanitizing everything i think i still caught it :(

how is everyone?

Fx for you this cycle heaveneats! I think you have a pretty good chance despite the temp confusion. Hope you feel better soon! I'm doing alright. AF definitely showed up so at least I truly know where I'm at. Hoping this is the cycle bc any more cycles after this then it's way too close to my lo's birthday which I was trying hard to avoid. I know beggars can't be choosers though! Pregpilot I hope you get your +opk soo ! :)

Ah well. had lower temp today so FF says i didnt Ovulate, but i know i did since i have OV pains and pos OPK, and it's my my first month charting so i dont really want to put too much thought into it.

I give up trying to book an ultrasound, i finally got through the other day and they ended up hanging up on me while she was trying to book me in. i've sent an email to my doctors office to see if i can go back to the place where i had all my scans for Emma.

I'm not feeling so hot today, my office has been sick with a bad cold, and despite me sanitizing everything i think i still caught it :(

how is everyone?

I hope you don't get sick x
I think my daughter is getting sick. Stuffy nose throughout the night and crying because she couldn't drink her bottle :cry:

Okay so big news!!! My DH and I are not married but we are common law- here in Canada that's similar to marriage. But!!!! Tonight he asked me to marry him!!! Hr sewed the ring into a flower and had Emma bring it to me, I was floored. Its been so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->