Finally decided to have baby number two!

Okay so big news!!! My DH and I are not married but we are common law- here in Canada that's similar to marriage. But!!!! Tonight he asked me to marry him!!! Hr sewed the ring into a flower and had Emma bring it to me, I was floored. Its been so exciting!

Congratulations! What lovely news! How sweet is your OH?!

Thanks all!!! I'm so happy can't stop smiling, if I got a bfp this month too I'd be bouncing off walls!

Hope you ladies are well xx

Here's my ring:cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_20140820_184050.jpg
    IMG_20140820_184050.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
Beautiful ring!!! How's everyone doing? Finishing up on af here in a couple days. Can't wait to get back at it and hopefully get my bfp. Also found out my very best friend and her boyfriend are ntnp for their #2 as well!!! Ah I'm so excited :happydance: their daughter and our son are best friends (actually she's here and staying the night with us right now) so it'd be way cool to have our #2's be the same :) even if we don't get pregnant the same time...her daughter is a year older than my lo and they still get along so good

I´m on CD19. Still just waiting. Negative OPK´s though tonight´s OPK was darker than the ones before it, maybe I'll O tomorrow? FX.

5DPO over here, not sure if i'm having symptoms. I feel sort of out, since we really only BD'ed a bit.

hope we get some more BFPs this month!

fx heaven. :)

I *think* I may have gotten a positive opk yesterday. I tested at 10am and then didn't have time to test again until 1am.. The morning one had a medium line. The one at 1am was the darkest I've ever seen. Not positive dark but almost. .. This mornings had an almost nonexistent line. .. is it possible my surge happened in the meantime and I just caught the end of it? I hope so. We BD on Thursday so we should be safe if I O today :)

I'm declaring myself 0DPO until further notice. Until I either get a positive opk, a positive hpt or AF shows up.

Urgh! Feeling frustrated today. I had the mirena coil out just over 2 weeks ago now. I had a little bit of bleeding which started 2 days after just for a few days.

I only ever had the odd period while I had the mirena. Mostly i didn't have a period although I had one about 5 days before the mirena was removed. So the doc gave us the go ahead to TTC straight away. Anyway, we only dtd twice once the day I had the bleeding and then again roughly around the time I may have ovulated. Unfortunately I haven't got any OPKs yet as I was going to try and be chilled about it for a bit (yeah right!) so I don't know when or even if I did but here we are, I'm roughly guessing at somewhere around 11 dpo and, for a few days I've been feeling a bit odd!

If anyone's still reading (!) I felt fluey and exhausted one day, then I woke up with tingly boobs and, since yesterday or possibly day before, I've had af-like cramps. Uber mild but there all the same. Lots of cm (sorry tmi!).

The thing that made me really wonder was my sense of smell. That was the one of the first things I noticed first time round and it was OH who questioned it as I was banging on about an unpleasant smell and he couldn't smell a thing and asked if it was likely I was pregnant?!

I think I'm probably just extra aware of possible symptoms and it's likely it could be my body adjusting to the lack of hormones from the coil but I'm properly frustrated. OH wants me to take a test but I've been putting it off. But I've just sat down to work the dates out and now I'm itching to do a test but there's nowhere nearby that's open and I'd have to wait til tomorrow for fmu!

I'm so sorry ladies for this long post! Just had to get it all out!

sarah lou- that all sounds very promising!

i ended up taking one of my strong pain pills for my mirgaine this morning, there was just no way around it. I dont feel pregnant so i'm assuming i'm safe to do so. i've got 10 OPK left for this month, which is good since i'm more sure of O days :) my temp this morning went all wonky but i think its because OH woke meup, then the dog, then emma, so i had to take at 6 after i had been woken up 3 times in half an hour

Oh heaven....sounds like you've had a bit of a day of it. How's your head now? Hope you're feeling better.

I'm really convinced something is going on with me. The mild cramping, tingly boobs, it's all happening! I wish I knew when I o'd or when my period would be likely to come!

OH bought some pregnancy tests while he was out today. Unfortunately they were blue dye ones which I've heard are a bit rubbish? I never used them before. So, because there were 2 in the pack, I decided to poas this afternoon! I don't know why as it wasn't concentrated urine but I couldn't help myself :). Obviously it was a BFN! I will use the other one first thing tomorrow but I know deep down it won't show anything. It will keep me happy until my OPK/preggo sticks arrive on Wednesday!

Will keep you posted!

Hope everyone is ok?

I´m still waiting. Figure I´m 2DPO today, hopefully. Not feeling much at all.
Had some sushi today, in case I am pregnant and have to abstain for a long while ;)
According to fertilityfriend, I´ll start my next period on the 8th of September, so I´ll start testing then if I don´t cave sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->