Finally decided to have baby number two!

Sushi sounds gooooooood!

Took the second blue dye test this morning and bfn! Not surprised though. I'm starting to wonder if my symptoms are due to the mirena coming out. I've read about the 'Mirena crash'. Feeling a bit blue today as well. The weather doesn't help! Just hate not knowing where I'm at in my cycle and I hate my lack of patience! This is the first month of TTC so I need to chill!

I was the same way Sarahlou! Hated the not knowing of things. I had af when I thought I would get her and although it was upsetting it was nice to finally know where I'm at. Hope you get some sort of indication soon! Hopefully in the form of a bfp :) my period ended 2 days ago so I'm just waiting and dtd as much as possible :haha: were not temping or doing opks as you ladies know so I'm just going to keep an eye on my cm for now.

Sushi sounds gooooooood!

Took the second blue dye test this morning and bfn! Not surprised though. I'm starting to wonder if my symptoms are due to the mirena coming out. I've read about the 'Mirena crash'. Feeling a bit blue today as well. The weather doesn't help! Just hate not knowing where I'm at in my cycle and I hate my lack of patience! This is the first month of TTC so I need to chill!

I know the feeling. I want to know what´s going on. Whether or not I´m ovulating, whether or not I´m 2DPO or have yet to O... Guess it´ll take a few weeks/months to know. I just feel like I´m running out of time to have more than 2 kids now... approaching 33...

I was the same way Sarahlou! Hated the not knowing of things. I had af when I thought I would get her and although it was upsetting it was nice to finally know where I'm at. Hope you get some sort of indication soon! Hopefully in the form of a bfp :) my period ended 2 days ago so I'm just waiting and dtd as much as possible :haha: were not temping or doing opks as you ladies know so I'm just going to keep an eye on my cm for now.

It´s good not to stress. I´m not going to do any more OPK´s for now, and will try to abstain from those next month if this month isn´t the one for us.

Sushi sounds gooooooood!

I know the feeling. I want to know what´s going on. Whether or not I´m ovulating, whether or not I´m 2DPO or have yet to O... Guess it´ll take a few weeks/months to know. I just feel like I´m running out of time to have more than 2 kids now... approaching 33...

It´s good not to stress. I´m not going to do any more OPK´s for now, and will try to abstain from those next month if this month isn´t the one for us.

The age thing definitely doesn't help! I'm 34 and can really hear my biological clock ticking!

I've got some OPKs arriving today so I can't see me chilling out just yet!

QUOTE]

my sis in law is 38 and just had her first 4 month before i had Emma :)they are now trying for #2 so it's never too late!

Thanks heaven :hugs:
Not sure how I would feel about being pregnant at 38... maybe thing´ll feel different then? I don´t know.
My body is tired and damaged from my first pregnancy (among other previous injuries), so I´m not sure how I´ll fare from a second pregnancy, let alone a third. I´m kinda hoping for twins this time around, so I´ll be done with pregnancies... :shrug:

On the other hand, I love my boy so much, that I´m sure I´ll be willing to go through 15 pregnancies just to have more children. Kids are awesome... :p

Got a temp spike today? Wondering if its because I had an extra sheet on at night because I was cold

Temp increases are good after ovulation!! :) When do you plan on testing again?

Me too :) but I think it may drop tomorrow.

I'm planning on testing if I'm late. I only have 5 IC tests and 1 frer. I'm only 10dpo today

You're a stronger person than I!! :rofl: excited to see tomorrow's temp :)

Took an ic but it was neg buttt!! I took an opk and got a line :) last month I had no line at 10 dpo! This is the line I get before it goes positive

Attachments

• IMG_20140828_230315.jpg
    IMG_20140828_230315.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 8
okay so i test with FRER and it was BFN, so i'm out :( totally gutted, thought this was it. my temp dropped A LOT!!! it was about .75 below which is reallly really wierd, im wondering if that was because i took it half anhour earlier than i usuallydo? anyways i'll be okay, on to next cycle, :(

11dpo is still very early. Don't count your coins til the bank closes. aka wait until af arrives until you count yourself out this month. .. :hugs:

Thanks all. I stopped temping until AF comes. Me and the FAM are at the cottage for the long weekend. Brought lots of tampons :p

Okay so I may or not have a small squinter evap on a cheapie test.. Also did an opk its darker than my last one. I don't want to show the preg test since the picture won't show anything;

Attachments

• IMG_20140831_225028.jpg
    IMG_20140831_225028.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
Fx it´s your positive heaven :)
A line on an OPK doesn´t really mean anything unless it´s darker than the control to signal ovulation...

I had to go to the hospital yesterday. I have an abdominal infection, so right now I´m on a liquid diet, pain medicine and antibiotics.
They checked my Hcg levels yesterday, but they wouldn´t have been able to detect anything at only 7DPO... I almost hope I´m not pregnant this time around, as I´m not sure what all this crap would do to a developing fetus...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->