Finally decided to have baby number two!

Hi. :hi: I'm an old member getting back on here as we are starting to try for #2. I see a couple of old familiar faces here so I thought if say hello and see if there's room for one more :)

Hugs to pregpilot and heaveneats :hug:

Hi MrsC :wave: GL and I hope you get your bfp soon x

Never mind AF got me :(
Sorry, I hope the next cycle is yours :hugs:

Aww sorry to hear pregpilot and heaveneats :(
Thanks. :hugs:

Hi. :hi: I'm an old member getting back on here as we are starting to try for #2. I see a couple of old familiar faces here so I thought if say hello and see if there's room for one more :)
Hi chez :wave:

Hugs to pregpilot and heaveneats :hug:

Hi MrsC :wave: GL and I hope you get your bfp soon x

I´m not sure what´s going on. My next period is due on the 8th, but I saw some blood when wiping this morning. I think my cycles are still wonky. I´m on CD29 today.
No AF pain at all.

GL pregpilot! Hope it's not af FX FX FX

Hi Chez!! another March 2013 mommy!!

i got my preseed yesterday ;) hubby is a bit not wanting to try it but i think it will be okay. ALso have another 10 oPK in the mail. hoping i dont need more

Hi!!! :hi:

I got my OPKs two days ago and can't wait to get started. I have to remember how to share my temping chart! And update my sig too as it's totally out of date :)

Welcome mrschezek!!!!

I'm in the tww although I have no clue when I ovulated. I'm thinking last Tuesday ish going by cm and of course that week we did not dtd too much as I was sick :nope: I think it's still too early to feel symptoms but I've peed like crazy today! So unlike me. I only pee in the morning and like twice after work if that. Sometimes I can even skip the morning pee :haha: I know I'm weird. Also bad heartburn today which I only had with pregnancy although that's not 100% true I do get it here and there. So I'm thinking about testing today just to see!

Hey ladies! I haven't been able to comment much here lately, been so busy with work and doing things at home! I've been reading and keeping up on everyone, though.

Heaveneats, sorry AF got you! =( Fx the third cycle will be the charm!

Preg_pilot, I hope AF isn't on her way. Could be implantation bleeding, maybe??

Kissesandhugs, I hope the symptoms are due to an upcoming BFP!

Welcome to the thread, MrsChezek. I remember reading some of your updates in the March 2013 thread! Good luck!!

i'm so glad this thread has been so active :)

OH and i have been trying to decide if we want to do a destination wedding and get married somewhere like Jamaica. The only issue is a have a very big fear of planes, and have not been on one for several years. Also i'm worried about Getting Emma on a plane, but at least she'll be over 2 years old if we decide to go next year

i'm really hoping i get pregnant this month though so that could change our plans

:dust: coming your way heaven.

cd31
taking an early test tomorrow.
Don't feel pregnant this time around. Not going to get my hopes up.
Then it's off to the summer house.

I got an abdominal infection last weekend and have been on antibiotics for the last 4 days. I'll probably test again during the week. period is due on the 8th. Now it's just a waiting game.

Hi ladies....welcome to Mrs c too!

Sorry I've not been active on the thread much but I have been stalking! I've been having a nightmare with side effects from the Mirena :( been really miserable and down but having a better day today.

So I did an opk yesterday and got a promising line and today I've had three positives but it's thrown me as this would be cd35 (had my last period just before mirena was removed and had no period since). I've just read up something about hyper ovulation being possible after the mirena is removed. I'm sure I ovulated at cd13/14 but I didn't use an opk. The reason I tested again was that I had ewcm and LO and behold a positive opk. I'm wondering whether it's just a lh surge but me and oh dtd just incase! So, we shall see. I'm not hopeul though!

fx sarah :dust:

2 days until af is due here.
Tested yesterday and this morning. saw imaginary lines on both. This mornings was even lighter imaginary. .. Will keep testing until af shows. I really don't feel pregnant.

Hi everyone! I'm new and hoping to join you ladies. DH and I just decided to start trying for baby #2 this month (originally, we had planned to wait until DD turns 2 next month, but we're just going to go for it one month early!)

I'd love to find others who are on the same journey. I don't have any girlfriends who are TTC right now and we're keeping this a secret/surprise from most of the family, so I'd really like to have a place to go for advice. When we were TTC our first, I felt kind of alone. It was hard to see those BFNs and not have any support.

It took 5 months to conceive DD and I think Pre-Seed and OPKs made a difference (we didn't use either in the previous 4 months of TTC). So I have my Pre-Seed and OPKs ready to go. I'm hoping to be more relaxed about the process this time (for the first few months anyway) but I know it will be hard, as I'm a notorious early-tester!

I've been taking prenatals for the past few months and am getting very excited. I REALLY wanted to lose another 5-10 lbs before TTC, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. :( Hoping to be A LOT more active in the next pregnancy and eat better, so I don't gain as much!

I've been stalking for a little while now and everyone seems so welcoming and friendly, so I'd love to join you all. Hoping we all get our BFPs soon!!

Welcome pedinursemom!!! Happy to have ya here :) fx for your quick bfp

Hi everyone! I'm new and hoping to join you ladies. DH and I just decided to start trying for baby #2 this month (originally, we had planned to wait until DD turns 2 next month, but we're just going to go for it one month early!)

I'd love to find others who are on the same journey. I don't have any girlfriends who are TTC right now and we're keeping this a secret/surprise from most of the family, so I'd really like to have a place to go for advice. When we were TTC our first, I felt kind of alone. It was hard to see those BFNs and not have any support.

It took 5 months to conceive DD and I think Pre-Seed and OPKs made a difference (we didn't use either in the previous 4 months of TTC). So I have my Pre-Seed and OPKs ready to go. I'm hoping to be more relaxed about the process this time (for the first few months anyway) but I know it will be hard, as I'm a notorious early-tester!

I've been taking prenatals for the past few months and am getting very excited. I REALLY wanted to lose another 5-10 lbs before TTC, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. :( Hoping to be A LOT more active in the next pregnancy and eat better, so I don't gain as much!

I've been stalking for a little while now and everyone seems so welcoming and friendly, so I'd love to join you all. Hoping we all get our BFPs soon!!

Hello!

I'm similar in that I wanted to lose a bit more weight before TTC again....that plans out the window! Also want to try and be healthier and more active this time round. I guess we won't have much choice though what with having a toddler to run around after!

Also, first time round we used OPKs and conceive plus, which is like pre seed,in the month we got preggo. I haven't got the conceive plus yet but the OPKs are back on the scene!

Good luck :)

Welcome pedinursemom :)
I'm also trying to get healthier before this pregnancy. :)
AF is due tomorrow ("due" as in I don't know what my cycles are doing at all. )
testing these days. :bfn: so far. No symptoms to speak of, but just got off antibiotics and getting the flu. I'm on summer vacation so that's to be expected, eh? ;)

Thanks so much, Sara Lou 80. Hopefully our little ones will keep us active!! It's great to know that OPKs and Conceive Plus helped you as well :) Best of luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->