Finally decided to have baby number two!

Thanks so much, preg_pilot! I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well (especially on vacation). That stinks :( AF is due end of this week for me and I'm so excited to try for our very first cycle! FX for you this month! :)

Welcome pedinursemom! We are all happy to have you here!! I'm on cycle 3 and my DD is 18 months (today he he :) times goes by too quick)

I fell preg quickly with her but this one seems to be taking a few more trys. I have opks and pre seed, this will be my first month using pre seed so if you have any advice on how to use it I'm all ears.

Hope all you other ladies are well xx

Welcome pedinursemom! :hi:
I just joined recently myself but can vouch for many of the women here as I was eagerly awaiting my first LO with their moral support back in the day. Gosh that feels like an eternity ago! :wacko:

I just finished my period and am on CD10. I didn't get my cycles back until I weaned DD1 at 15 months. I was sad I had to do that but we really wanted to get moving on TTC#2. I'm in my 5th cycle now and see my OBGYN on tuesday for my annual exam. Once he gives me his blessing, we will start actively trying! I seem to ovulate around CD16 so I'm hoping we are going to give things a go this cycle. Although this past cycle I didn't seem to ovulate until CD19 and then AF got me only 9 days later! So I'm a tad bit worried that my cycles are still working themselves out from being on halt for over 2 years! :dohh:

I'm hoping to update my signature in the next few days...then you'll be able to see my chart, etc.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and that pregpilot AF didn't get you!

:hug:

Thanks, heaveneats! Happy 18 months to your DD! Time definitely flies :) One thing I noticed with Pre Seed is that you don't need a lot. The applicators are pretty big and I found that I didn't need to fill it all the way, otherwise, it just kind of leaks out of you beforehand. I had to do it lying down to prevent that. Hope that helps! :)

I'm on a couple different threads so I can't remember if I've mentioned it here so sorry if i already have :blush: if we don't get our bfp this cycle my oh has agreed to actively ttc :happydance: I think I mentioned here my best friend was ntnp too and this next cycle they'll be ttc as well...she has a daughter but this will be her first ttc so I'm excited to show her the ropes and go through it again myself :haha: I'm going to try to take a test tonight bc I think no matter when I ovulated I should get a positive by now if not I'll probably consider myself pretty much out. How's everyone doing today?

I'm on a couple different threads so I can't remember if I've mentioned it here so sorry if i already have :blush: if we don't get our bfp this cycle my oh has agreed to actively ttc :happydance: I think I mentioned here my best friend was ntnp too and this next cycle they'll be ttc as well...she has a daughter but this will be her first ttc so I'm excited to show her the ropes and go through it again myself :haha: I'm going to try to take a test tonight bc I think no matter when I ovulated I should get a positive by now if not I'll probably consider myself pretty much out. How's everyone doing today?

Ooh! Exciting! Good luck with the test anyway but if it's neg then at least you've got TTC to look forward to.

I'm trying to work out where I'm at. Think it's 4dpo but I didn't have af it was just the positive opk that I had after mirena so still not sure what's going on but will class myself as in the 2week wait! Let the symptom spotting commence!!

Yay for tww!! Also, boo. :haha: longest wait ever!! When do you plan on testing? :flower:

And yes, a part of me wouldn't be completely devastated if we don't get the bfp bc that means we can start actively ttc which is very exciting :)

Kissesanhugs woo how for actively going at it!! I think if I don't get bfp this cycle I may take a month break before trying again, just to regain some sanity

Not sure when I'm going to test?! I'll see how long I can go! Maybe from 10dpo. Will keep you posted!

Thanks so much, MrsChezek! I really appreciate the warm welcome :) FX that your Ob/Gyn gives you the green light!

I just joined recently myself but can vouch for many of the women here as I was eagerly awaiting my first LO with their moral support back in the day. Gosh that feels like an eternity ago! :wacko:

I just finished my period and am on CD10. I didn't get my cycles back until I weaned DD1 at 15 months. I was sad I had to do that but we really wanted to get moving on TTC#2. I'm in my 5th cycle now and see my OBGYN on tuesday for my annual exam. Once he gives me his blessing, we will start actively trying! I seem to ovulate around CD16 so I'm hoping we are going to give things a go this cycle. Although this past cycle I didn't seem to ovulate until CD19 and then AF got me only 9 days later! So I'm a tad bit worried that my cycles are still working themselves out from being on halt for over 2 years! :dohh:

I'm hoping to update my signature in the next few days...then you'll be able to see my chart, etc.

Thanks so much, MrsChezek! I really appreciate the warm welcome :) FX that your Ob/Gyn gives you the green light!

I hope your cycles go back to normal soon. :hugs:

hopefully this'll be your cycle :dust:

Kissesanhugs woo how for actively going at it!! I think if I don't get bfp this cycle I may take a month break before trying again, just to regain some sanity
hear ya on the sanity part. ttc consumes every thought in ones head and this is only my second cycle. I'm starting to think I'm still on my first cycle. The spotting I got in August didn't feel like a normal AF.

Not sure when I'm going to test?! I'll see how long I can go! Maybe from 10dpo. Will keep you posted!
waiting and crossing everything :)

I'm having severe cramps. Maybe I'm finally starting my second cycle? Let's see. :shrug:

AUGH. Went to see my doc and just as he walked through the door he got a call from the hospital that one of his patients in labor was having decells so he had to take off. He did a quick pap but didn't get to do any ultrasound or anything :cry: So I guess I'll have to start trying blindly!!!! They rescheduled me for 9/30 but I don't want to wait yet another cycle
Frustrated! :growlmad:

augh chez. not fun... :nope:

no blood yet. No cramps yesterday. slight cramps today. I don't know what's going on.

CD 11 over here ... Is there a fast forward button I can press yet!!?

If you find it, let me know! Bfn two nights ago. Should start af by Monday. Thinking one more test on Friday or Saturday then waiting for af if bfn! If af shows then I'll be excited to start charting again :)

CD 26 of a 28-day cycle for me. Time is crawling by... I just want AF to show so that we can start our very first month of TTC! I've never been so anxious for AF to arrive. I feel like time is standing still. Good luck to everyone! :dust:

took an OPK last night, hardly even visable line, which is not bad news since it would be very wierd to get a + on CD 10 hehe.

i'm a little worried that my OPK won't be postive until cd 21 like 2 months ago, i hope this is not a patter of CD 15, CD 21, CD15 and back to CD 21 :( i have lost about 6 pounds though during this past month which i'm very excited about :)

No af yet. I've got an appointment on the 26th to check what's going on.
I haven't had a proper period since the 3rd of July. ..

Good luck to all of you waiting for AF, O and BFP's. :dust:

Congrats on the weight loss heaven! I've been peeing on OPKs the last few days myself and I'm getting progressively more nervous. My last months chart is funny and I'm worried I'm not ovulating :cry: I should ovulate over the next 5 days...fingers crossed!

Pilot - Good luck with your doc appt. hope you get some answers :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->