Finally decided to have baby number two!

Good luck at your appointment preg pilot.

Heaven that's great about the weight loss. I really wanted to lose a bit more weight before getting pregnant but I just keep eating cake!!

Good luck for o day Mts C. I hate the not knowing and waiting!! Keep on peeing!

I'm on (I think) 7dpo. A few twinges and mild cramps yesterday and today. One twinge in particular made me wonder about implantation but I'm trying to be chilled about it all (yeah right). So just waiting still. Not sure when I will test?! I'm not even sure if I o'd coz I'm all out of sync due the mirena! Time will tell!

If you find it, let me know! Bfn two nights ago. Should start af by Monday. Thinking one more test on Friday or Saturday then waiting for af if bfn! If af shows then I'll be excited to start charting again :)

Have you tested again?

thanks Sarah!!

i finally got my ultrasound appointment, i go on monday but i probabaly wont know until later in the week because my doc has to get results, seriosuly hoping they see nothing wrong, i'll possibly even be ovulating that day so maybe that will be a good thing?

Nope haven't tested again bc AF showed up this morning :( Onto the next cycle. I'm excited we'll be charting this time around though :) time to order opks and a thermometer which is frustrating as I bought a nice one when ttc in 2011 but lost it during a move!!!

Good luck for Monday then heaven :)

Boo to af kisses but it is an exciting new chapter for you! Eek!

MrsChezek
Thanks. I hope you´re ovulating. :hugs:

Sarah Lou
Fx you caught that egg :baby:

heaveneats
I hope your appointment goes well. :hugs:

kissesandhugs
Dem. Sorry the witch got you... :(
I wish I could temp to see what´s going on. I always wake up at different times though, so it´ll be nearly impossible to get an accurate read...

I´m testing again in the morning, don´t think I´m pregnant though...
I think my body was trying to get a period this week, but didn´t manage it.
My theory is something is wrong with the lining... it doesn´t seem to form properly. I got a light period in July, a few drops in August, and nothing this time around (except painful cramps...).
I´m testing each week (or possibly more frequently), until my appointment... I just hope this can be fixed easily...

I hope you get it figured out soon :( the not knowing is the worst! I get up different times every day too so what I did was set an alarm for 4 am so I knew I'd get a good chunk of sleep plus it'd the same time every day then I'd temp and write it down and go back to bed! Would that be an option?

Probably not.
DH would get irritated, and I have night shifts too sometimes. ..
Thanks for the suggestion though. :)

So I went wedding dress shopping, here is the dress I chose:blush:

Attachments

• IMG_20140913_225705.jpg
    IMG_20140913_225705.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
Wow, it´s gorgeous :thumbup:
Congratulations again :)

My wedding dress was a sheer summer dress, all in blues, greys and white. Don´t have a picture of it, sadly...
I didn´t want a regular wedding dress as I was 8 months pregnant when we got married (absolutely huge).

There´s nothing going on on my end. Definitely not pregnant. I checked my cervix, and it´s high and open, kinda soft...
Just waiting for the appointment to come around the bend, and BD every once in a while just in case...

Beautiful dress, Heaveneats! Very exciting :)

Nothing exciting happening over here. :coffee: Still waiting for AF (currently on CD 28/29 of 28/29-day cycle). Having a tiny bit of spotting and cramping, so I know she's on her way, which is definitely good. I just want her to show her face so that DH and I can finally start our first month of TTC.

Good luck to everyone waiting for O or BFP!!

Beautiful dress!!!!

Still spotting over here but I think she'll be here full blown today at some point. And same with wanting her to show so we can start charting!

Wow! Heaveneats! Beautiful dress. You look stunning :)

I'm 9dpo today. Wondering if I should test tomorrow. I only have one internet cheaply left though and having a slight cash flow problem and am being really strict with money this week so feel like I should save it! Grrrr! I bet I end up testing!

Be strict sarah Lou!! I've wasted so many frers. I'm worried about my appointment tomorrow worries they will find something bad.right nowbcervix is very high, and softish I think? Neg opk thought I felt a weird lump near my cervix but I think its just part of me that I never noticed before

Gorgeous dress heaven! I love it :happydance:

Sorry about AF kisses. :hug:

I got a +OPK yesterday so we BDed last night and tonight. Fingers crossed it sticks! We'll see what my temp says tomorrow...

I too get up at 4:45am every morning to temp! It's the only way I can get a consistent reading....

Be strict sarah Lou!! I've wasted so many frers. I'm worried about my appointment tomorrow worries they will find something bad.right nowbcervix is very high, and softish I think? Neg opk thought I felt a weird lump near my cervix but I think its just part of me that I never noticed before

Really really hope it goes well for you.

I didn't test in the end as I was bursting for a pee and had a wailing toddler.....not a good mix!

Good luck, Sarah Lou and Mrs Chezek! Fx for you both! :)

AF finally started for me yesterday afternoon! (CD 28/29) I've never been so excited to see her. DH and I are now officially starting our first cycle TTC :happydance:

I've decided to start with a relatively relaxed approach (at least for our first few months trying)... I always feel some cramping and twinges around ovulation, so I'm just going to watch for that, track my CM and do digital OPKs starting around CD 10. So the countdown to O begins...

Hope everyone has a good start to the week :)

Yay for AF, huh? ;) PediNurseMom :happydance:

kissesandhugs - hopefully she shows up soon for you :)

Sarah Lou -be strong :hugs:

heaveneats - I hope your appointment goes well. You tend to notice a lot of "weird" things when you´re really concentrating on your body. :shrug:

MrsChezek - :dust: for a sticky bean :D

I´m just waiting for my appointment on the 23rd... I don´t feel much at all. We´re BD´ing about every 2-4 days now, to not miss the chance if it appears suddenly.

Well appointment was a bust. She said she can't talk about anything that I have to talk to my doctor in a week :( so upset, and no pos opk :( I've only got two left so I'm giving up after they're all out for this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->