Finally decided to have baby number two!

What a bummer, Heaveneats :( So sorry you have to wait more. I hope you get a +OPK very soon!

Af started yesterday. Kinda excited so we can start charting again.

Oh Heaven, that sucks :( So frustrating for you. Hope you get a positive opk. Try and keep your chin up. Easier said than do e though I know!

Yay to af kisses! Good luck charting.

I'm 11dpo. A little bit twingey but not sure that it's af like twinges. I still haven't tested but think I will on Friday as if I get a faint line on an ic I can buy some tests from the shop. Can't buy any til after payday on Thursday so I'm really holding off on testing as if there's any hint of a line, I'll want to buy more tests.

Really want some sort of idea about what's going on as if I'm not pregnant then I'll be into 40 odd days post Mirena without a period!?!

sarah lou you're like me, trying to hold off till payday, most of the biills and paying credit cards suck up my paycheque though :(

i may try the clear blue advanced ovulation sticks, i may grab them tonight depending on if i can get out with LO

I've had some bleeding this evening! Just a tiny bit so I'm either about to have af or it's implantation or maybe breakthrough bleeding? Whichever way, it's good news. If it's af then I'm relieved as I was starting to worry that The Mirena had mucked my body up!

Deep down I think it's af.

heaveneats - at least it´s only a week :hugs:

kissesandhugs - :happydance: hopefully this will be your cycle :dust:

Sarah Lou - looking forward to your results :)

Well no positive opk, not even a line. I wasted pre seed and time :( I'm out for this month, I don't really want to run out and waste more money on opk :( I so done with my body honestly

So sorry, heaveneats :( That stinks. I can understand how frustrating that must be. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Cervix is high and soft now and I got a darker line on opk, :cry: but dh is on shift tonight and we won't be able to bd until tomorrow night](*,)]. Grrrr oh well at least we DTD last night and used pre seed

Heaveneats are you on cd 7 or 17 right now? Your chart shows 7 but ticker shows 17 and still shows 1 day until ovulation. If that's the case then your far from being out for this month!!! :)

I'm on CD 17 but I caved and bought clear blue advance, I got a circle meaning low fertility :( and cervix is firm now :( I don't know why my cycles are so out of wack it worries me

DH says i'm too stressed and thats why its all messed up, we kind of both made the decision that next month we wont use OPK or anything, and just hope for the best, once we hit 6 months we'll ask our doctor what to do, i've read secondary infertility is quite common so i inderstand it's a real possibility. i'm happy with my little girl and if thats all i can have then so be it :)

CD1 for me! Which is great as I thought the Mirena had wrecked my body! Going to order some more OPKs and OH wants me to get some conceive plus as we used that last time and got pregnant on the first go using it! I think he has ulterior motives with that though!!

Heaveneats I agree with your OH it could definitely be stress. I know it seems like you should get pregnant almost right away since you probably did with your daughter but it may not work that way this time around and that's normal!! It doesn't mean something is wrong. Just try to relax and not worry about infertility bc that will only put stress on you and make even less likely to conceive. Hope this next month helps with no opks, sometimes just taking it easy is what works!! :) :hugs: we're all here for you!

Thanks kisses and hugs :) its true that's why I love bnb

So positive news today, I took my clear blue advanced its the o e that has the flashing smiley when you have high fertility and then peak is the stagnant smiley, and its weird because it wants fmu which I find silly but anyways I got my freaking flashing smiley!!!!! Woo hoo! Oh and I bd last night and will for the next few days

Attachments

• IMG_20140918_093424.jpg
    IMG_20140918_093424.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
Yayyyy and your ticker says you should ovulate today so it sounds like you're right on time :)

hi ladies, i strated a thread today comparing the clearblue digital to a normal OPK if you're interested https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...s-cheap-opk-just-clear-up-some-confusion.html

also attached to this post you'll see my normal OPK i've got a semi dark line woo hoo!

Attachments

• IMG_20140918_143857.jpg
    IMG_20140918_143857.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79