Finally decided to have baby number two!

Okay so we BD a lot I'm exhausted but OH isn't !
CD 9 no pre seed
CD 11 pre seed
CD 12 pre seed
CD 13 pre seed
CD 14 pre seed
CD 15 pre seed
CD 17 pre seed (open circle on clear blue digi)
CD 18 pre seed (flashing smiley meaning high fertility on digi)
CD 19 pre seed (flashing smiley in am on digi, then positive cheapie ovulation test and solid smiley face on digi meaning peak fertility)

I need a break

OK last opk!! Test line is way darker than control :)

So is it safe to say I'll ov today since I got my positive yesterday? I don't wanna bd anymore

Attachments

• 2014-09-20_15.40.30.jpg
    2014-09-20_15.40.30.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
Idk hun I think you'll be safe either way if you O today or tomorrow!!! :)

Hi all, kissesandhugs we are on the same cycle :) have a 13 month old little girl and just finished first period since bf, cd7.......very excited!!

Yay a buddy :) welcome! I just started temping today. Shouldve started earlier but...didn't lol. Gl!!!

Welcome simply :)

I´ve got my appointment in 2 days now.
Hopefully something good comes out of it... I really really want to be pregnant now. :baby:

Hi ladies! :hi:
Sorry I've been MIA but I'm traveling alone with my 19m old so I have ZERO downtime! We're in Seattle so it's a -3 hour time change too so it's been hard. But not as bad as it could be!!! I was so stressed as I knew I'd O right before we flew out but I thought it would be Friday or Sat...instead, I seem to have o'ed on Monday according to my temp. I got the blinking OPK on Sat so it was a tight squeeze. We BD'ed on Mon night but DH wouldn't on Tues morning before my flight so I'm a tad nervous it wasn't enough...but we'll see. I'm 6 days past O so another week to go!

My best friend whom I'm visiting has been egging me on to do one of those super sensitive preg tests that should work at this pt but I'm too nervous...DH isn't w me and if I get all blue it will suck to be alone...

How is everyone doing? Most of you are waiting to O I believe...reading on my phone so hard to respond to each of you personally but I wanted to check in.

Anyone else in TWW?

Hi ladies,

Well...I just noticed the start of EWCM today (CD8). I had this at the exact same time last month. This is our 1st cycle TTC baby #2, so I haven't really been paying close attention to things until recently, but it seems a little early to have EWCM (with a very regular 28/29 day cycle).

With that said, I looked back at my 2012 calendar (when DD was conceived). I realized that I actually got my +OPK (Clearblue digital) on CD 10 (We BD'd that night and the following night), so I probably ovulated on CD 11 or 12 at the latest when DD was conceived.

I really think this may have contributed to why I didn't get pregnant the first 4 cycles when we were trying for baby #1. I think we were just missing O and BD'ing a couple days too late. :dohh:

The month that DD was conceived was the 1st cycle that we used an OPK. For the previous 4 cycles we just aimed for mid-month and usually BD'd around CD 13/14/15.

So, I was originally going to wait a few more days to start using OPKs, but now I'm going to start tomorrow on CD 9, since it's possible that I may actually ovulate by mid-week instead of at the end of this week.

Has anyone else had a +OPK as early as CD 10? Or ovulated around CD 11 or 12? Any of you ladies starting w/ EWCM as early as CD 8? I'm not sure what to make of everything, but I think we'll start BD'ing sooner just to be safe. :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend and wishing you all a great week ahead! :dust:

Hi ladies! :hi:
Sorry I've been MIA but I'm traveling alone with my 19m old so I have ZERO downtime! We're in Seattle so it's a -3 hour time change too so it's been hard. But not as bad as it could be!!! I was so stressed as I knew I'd O right before we flew out but I thought it would be Friday or Sat...instead, I seem to have o'ed on Monday according to my temp. I got the blinking OPK on Sat so it was a tight squeeze. We BD'ed on Mon night but DH wouldn't on Tues morning before my flight so I'm a tad nervous it wasn't enough...but we'll see. I'm 6 days past O so another week to go!

My best friend whom I'm visiting has been egging me on to do one of those super sensitive preg tests that should work at this pt but I'm too nervous...DH isn't w me and if I get all blue it will suck to be alone...

How is everyone doing? Most of you are waiting to O I believe...reading on my phone so hard to respond to each of you personally but I wanted to check in.

Anyone else in TWW?

I'm in the tww :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"