Finally decided to have baby number two!

Pediinurse your odds sound good :)

Today dh Emma and I went over to Ogdensburg to do some grocery shopping since we live close to the United States boarder (about and hours drive) it was so exciting because I actually got to use my coupons I'd been collecting I ended up saving us 50$ which I thought was good! We also only spent 165$ when at home at our local supermarket we would buy all the same stuff but spend over 300$ crazy! We decided we'd go Down every month and stock up it makes more sense even including taxes and the dollar exchange.

And I also bought a bunch of preg tests!/they were so cheap I could not believe it

Yay for a TWW buddy heaven! Fingers crossed and :dust: for catching sticky eggies!

All my neighbors think I'm crazy for driving across the border to the next state to do my groceries (20m drive). Now I'll just tell them others drive across international borders!!!! :haha:

I've spent about half the day wanting to run to the nearest pharmacy and buying a FRER....must.be.good :wacko:

heaveneats- wow sounds like a good deal!! It's always nice when you can save some money :)

MrsChezek- when do you plan on testing? I'd save the frer for at least 8 dpo, it'll just be a waste at this point!!! I know the waiting is horrible though

I started temping yesterday and this morning I temped at my normal time but didn't write it down bc I was way too tired lol so when I woke up for the day I went to check the last saved one and my stupid thermometer was messed up and only showed a part of it :shrug: so my temp for today is all messed up...it's way lower than Sunday's temp already so when I go to adjust it, it goes even lower...might just discard this one temp. My opk was negative yesterday anyways :) What do you guys think??

heaveneats- wow sounds like a good deal!! It's always nice when you can save some money :)

MrsChezek- when do you plan on testing? I'd save the frer for at least 8 dpo, it'll just be a waste at this point!!! I know the waiting is horrible though

I started temping yesterday and this morning I temped at my normal time but didn't write it down bc I was way too tired lol so when I woke up for the day I went to check the last saved one and my stupid thermometer was messed up and only showed a part of it :shrug: so my temp for today is all messed up...it's way lower than Sunday's temp already so when I go to adjust it, it goes even lower...might just discard this one temp. My opk was negative yesterday anyways :) What do you guys think??

i'd say if its going ot mess things up just discard. You're lucky your thermometre saves the numbers mine didint :(

mrs czek- yes many people cross international boarders just to get a good deal :p OH and i love doing it, just getting across the boarder back into canada always sucks, this time we lucky got a nice boarder person, Emma was waving and smiling at him so they may have made a difference:haha:

OH wanted to BD again last night, i said i needed a break so he said lets watch a movie and see how you feel after,well i fell asleep about 10 minutes in :haha:

Kisses - When TTC#1, I always had a rule to wait til 10DPO to test. I was thinking of testing this Thursday as DH will be working from home. Would be cool to share the moment with him in person!

Heaven - I would totally do what you do if I lived near a border. Even to go out to dinner! Would be fun :) when are you planning to test?

I took my temp again this morning and it's still high :happydance: Exciting but now I'm stressed about eating sushi tonight....do u guys eat sushi or drink a but of wine while TTC?

Mrschezek your chart showed 3 dpo at first, I didn't realize you were 7 dpo :dohh: Thursday would be a good day I think :D

You're right heaveneats I'm just going to discard it. No point in ruining the chart with one off temp! My thermometer does save the last temp but apparently it's not very reliable lol darn :/

Mrschezek your chart showed 3 dpo at first, I didn't realize you were 7 dpo :dohh: Thursday would be a good day I think :D

You're right heaveneats I'm just going to discard it. No point in ruining the chart with one off temp! My thermometer does save the last temp but apparently it's not very reliable lol darn :/

My chart wasn't updating as I stopped temping after I got my crosshair. I've been getting 6hrs sleep on avg here in Seattle so I decided not to wake up to temp at 4am every day!

You can discard the temp but then add it in later if stuff isn't making sense to see if it would help. I had to do that this month myself. My thermie displays the last recorded temp when you start it up the next time. I can't read the display when I wake up to temp in the night so I have to rely on it when I turn it on in the morning to record the temp. It ALWAYS makes me SO nervous!!!!!!!

That was exactly it too. I can't read it in the dark and was too tired to get up and look at it in light lol. I've learned my lesson though!

Kisses - When TTC#1, I always had a rule to wait til 10DPO to test. I was thinking of testing this Thursday as DH will be working from home. Would be cool to share the moment with him in person!

Heaven - I would totally do what you do if I lived near a border. Even to go out to dinner! Would be fun :) when are you planning to test?

I took my temp again this morning and it's still high :happydance: Exciting but now I'm stressed about eating sushi tonight....do u guys eat sushi or drink a but of wine while TTC?

Id love to say I'll wait till I'm late but I doubt it :p I just realized on of my tests are blue dye so that one will have to wait a while

MrsC I ate 9 small salmon sushi at 8dpo before I found out I was pregnant with dd I was worried when I got my bfp the next day.
..Now she loves avocado sushi lol :)

Kissesandhugs, I'm negative too on cd 9, lots of ewcm though which confuses me, same as you pedinurse.......I do remember when I got pregnant with my first, I had ewcm from day cd10 and pos ovulation around cd20!

I definitely have sushi and a bit of wine until I get that positive pregnancy test. Otherwise I'd never be able to. .. If I feel positive I'm preggers with a negative test, I'll wait for AF...

My appointment is tomorrow. Fx it leads to something good.

Well, had my appointment this morning.
Things look promising.

There are some egg follicles maturing, and a lining is starting to form in my uterus :) :thumbup:
Different from last time (march), as there was almost no lining, and no egg follicles maturing. :shrug:
Next step is wait for my next period (if I get one), or symptoms of one, and go for a blood test on CD2 or 3...
If my hormone levels are wacky then, I´ll get progesterone tablets to get a period started, and possibly some pills to stimulate egg release after that.

I hope the hormone levels will be fine, so I´ll get pregnant soon :happydance:

I figure I´m on CD14 or thereabouts now, of a 31/32 day cycle.
I could possibly ovulate soon so I plan on a BD tonight, just to make sure.
We´ve been BD´ing every 3-4 days, so we should catch the eggie if one gets released :happydance:

I figure I´m on CD14 or thereabouts now, of a 31/32 day cycle.
I could possibly ovulate soon so I plan on a BD tonight, just to make sure.
We´ve been BD´ing every 3-4 days, so we should catch the eggie if one gets released :happydance:

awesome news!!!!:happydance:

i think i totally forgot to update on what my ultrasound showed ooops. My doctor sent me an email saying all was normal:shrug: so im a little more relieved, i guess we are just missing the egg. sort of worried because we BD so much this cycle that maybe OH's sperm collection was starting to diminish, but apparently that doesnt always happen and it gives them better motility if its everyday so i dunno

Preg pilot that's good news!! Yes bd away! I showed up with v low progesterone levels when ttc my first, not ovulating etc. I remember this scans! But then I conceived naturally a few months later :)

Heaven that's great news too, what cd are you on?

I'm cd 11, getting faint pink line on opk and some ewcm. So hopefully am getting there although still fb once a day do ovulation may still be affected. Seem to have bac vaginosis, grr, I often get this, hopefully will settle itself, don't won't it to interfere with anything!!

Preg pilot and heaven... sounds like promising news for both of you! That's so great. :)

CD 11 over here. Negative digital OPK yesterday late afternoon. Watery CM but not EWCM yet. DH and I BD'd on Sunday then took Monday and yesterday off, now the plan is to BD tonight, tomorrow, and Friday, which would be CDs 11,12,13 for me. I have a 28/29 day cycle and I think I tend to ovulate a little bit on the early side. But we'll see what today's OPK brings...

Quick question for everyone. I typically feel that distinct cramping and twinges right when I ovulate, but does anyone else feel a general fullness or heaviness in their pelvis for quite a few days before ovulation? I basically feel stuff going on down there from CD 8/9 and beyond until O. Is that my lining thickening or maybe the follicles developing? If anyone has any insight that would be wonderful.

Good luck to all of you ladies. Hope everyone has a good day! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->