Finally decided to have baby number two!

I've been feeling full and bloated since cd 7. I was wondering the same if it was anything to do with ovulation? I never noticed it before since I wasn't so in tune with my body lol

Thanks, kissesandhugs! Same here- I guess we must be more in tune with things right now. Hopefully it's our bodies gearing up for O!

I hope I won´t need any interference, though I wouldn´t say no to accidentally having twins if I do need help... :blush:

simply - hopefully you´ll see a positive OPK soon :hugs:

PediNurses - sounds like a solid plan, like mine when our first was conceived. :) I BD´d on days 6/8/10/11/12/13/14, and then I left the country... worked like a charm ;)
I could definitely feel the twinges when I O´d in 2012, but nothing so far this time around... hopefully I´ll O soon...
I feel bloated before AF, not sure if I´m bloated before O...

Lots of :dust: to all you wonderful ladies.
May all of us get what we want soon :hugs:

sharn/pilot - I was SO good about sushi, drinking, taking prenatals & DHA while TTC#1 now I feel so braindead that I just keep forgetting about it all! I made the sushi plans with my friends saying how much I loved sushi and that restaurant and then I was like, wait a minute!!! But I didn’t want to cancel having said all that. :dohh: It’s good to know its not the end of the world…

pilot – I’m so happy to hear your good news! Good luck catching that eggie! FX I really wanted twins the first time around…now I’m too scared! DD is such a handful and was even worse the first 5 months that I would die if I had two of her!!!!

heaven – yay for great news on your ultrasound! FX this is the lucky cycle. Hope the TWW flies by for you...

pedi – I too feel bloated before AF but haven’t noticed before O…I break out like crazy before O…and I feel a twinge and some cramps around O as well…

Well, tomorrow is 10DPO and I’m supposed to POAS but when I got home today from my trip and dug up the left over FRER from TTC#1, I realized it’s expired! Since 1/2014 :cry: So I guess I’ll use it but take it with a grain of salt…I shall buy a new box of FRERs tomorrow…just my luck!

BFN :cry: but I'm taking it with a grain of salt! Going to buy more tests today :flower:

Yes take it with a grain of salt, especially as its expired :) good luck!

Good luck, MrsC! And I agree about taking the first test w/ a grain of salt given that it's expired. FX for you!!! :)

CD 12 here. DH and I BD'd last night and plan to again tonight and tomorrow. Still getting negative OPKs as of yesterday evening. We'll see what this afternoon's test says. I was starting to see some progression toward EWCM (not quite there, but definitely headed in that direction yesterday) but now that we BD'd last night (and used Pre Seed) it's really hard to know what's what!

I've been feeling O symptoms for the past 3-4 days. I had a +OPK on CD 10 when we conceived DD, so I guess I'm a little bummed that I haven't gotten a + yet.

I've been testing at 2pm and again at 9pm every day and I always make sure to restrict my fluids and hold it for 4 hours beforehand. It's CD 12 of a 28/29 day cycle, so we'll see....

Hope everyone is well. Sending positive thoughts for anyone in the TWW :dust:

Thanks Chez :) I don´t know. I really want to have 3 kids, but I´m not sure my body could handle 3 pregnancies. So, 2 at one time would be awesome :kiss:
Thorgeir was so awesome from birth, that I wouldn´t mind having two of him at all... :blush:
I hope your BFP shows up soon :hugs:

pedinurse - I hope you see your + soon :hugs:
It´s so easy to miss an OPK surge though, I´ve never seen one...

I didn´t feel O-pains, but AF is "due" around the 10th, so it´s about 15 days away. Maybe I'll start my TWW in the next couple of days. :shrug:

Thanks so much, Preg Pilot! I just got my +OPK (digital) :happydance: DH and I BD'd last night, so we'll plan on tonight and tomorrow as well.
Then I'll be entering the dreaded TWW.

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Well before I could go buy more FRERs this afternoon, AF got me :cry: I have to say I was completely caught off guard as it's only 10DPO today! I'm a bit worried now as my luteal phase seems to be abnormally short. It was 8 days long last cycle and only 9 this cycle. Hopefully this won't be a huge problem. Luckily I see my GYN on 9/30 so hopefully he'll shed some light. Anyone experience this or have any insight on short luteal phases?

Hope everyone else is having a better day than I am!!!! My LO is going through a weird sleep defiance phase too so bedtime was rough tonight...between cleaning up from the day and dealing with her waking and screaming, I got no down time this evening...off to bed now as tomorrow is a busy day.

Sorry Mrs :( AF is so mean like that :( could she be teething still?

Debating on buying my cheapie opk for this cycle, because if I order then I'm preg its a waste

Sorry Mrs :( AF is so mean like that :( could she be teething still?

Debating on buying my cheapie opk for this cycle, because if I order then I'm preg its a waste

She's definitely still teething...but she's waking up and refusing to go back down except in my arms! And I can't sit up with her all night. So it's tough.

I had a similar debate w buying the FRERs...they are so much cheaper in bulk!!!! But then what do I do with the leftover ones once in preg??? :dohh:

So now that I'm on CD1, I'm going to do a bit more prep...what r u all doing to optimize getting preg and having a healthy pregnancy?

Prenatals, DHA, OPKs, temping and CM tracking is all I've done. I'm going to go get my teeth checked and cleaned as I think I'm due for X-rays (totally forgot last month!)...what else??

MrsC when did you stop breast feeding?
My cycles were long and LP was short because of bf..
I stopped and 2 months later I got bfp. I was ttc for 7 months while bf x

Yay pedinurse!!! Get to bd'ing!!! I'm so sorry af got you Mrsc :( idk much about luteal phases but I know there's some stuff you can take to make it longer :) no idea what it's called though lol. Hope the appt goes good too, maybe that'll help you out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->