Finally decided to have baby number two!

Mrs I take prenatals and eat healthy but that's it. I'm over due for my teeth by a few months but I brush a lot so its not a big deal

Thanks so much, everyone :) MrsC, so sorry that AF got you :hugs: I know how that feels. Hopefully your appt will provide some answers and good thing it's only a few days away!

DH and I bd'd last night and plan to one last time tonight. I felt LOTS of O cramping and twinges yesterday evening. :happydance: We'll see what happens...

I made a promise to myself that I would wait until 10dpo to test and I'm going to try my hardest to only test every other day. When we were TTC baby #1, I was testing earlier (8 and 9dpo) and every single day (sometimes even twice a day) :dohh: It was really depressing to see so many negatives month after month, so I'm going to try a different approach with #2 and try to show some more restraint. We'll see how it goes...

Good luck to everyone waiting for O and those in the TWW. Wishing everyone a good weekend. :dust:

My temp dropped super low this morning :shrug: FF predicted ovulation tomorrow (and the next few days after) but the earliest I have o'd was CD16 so I think that's wrong (I'm CD 12 today) thinking it was a fluke. I woke up pretty cold today, window was half open. We shall see tomorrow.

Thanks so much, Preg Pilot! I just got my +OPK (digital) :happydance: DH and I BD'd last night, so we'll plan on tonight and tomorrow as well.
Then I'll be entering the dreaded TWW.

Hope everyone is having a good day :)
Sounds like you're golden this cycle. :)

Well before I could go buy more FRERs this afternoon, AF got me :cry: I have to say I was completely caught off guard as it's only 10DPO today! I'm a bit worried now as my luteal phase seems to be abnormally short. It was 8 days long last cycle and only 9 this cycle. Hopefully this won't be a huge problem. Luckily I see my GYN on 9/30 so hopefully he'll shed some light. Anyone experience this or have any insight on short luteal phases?

Hope everyone else is having a better day than I am!!!! My LO is going through a weird sleep defiance phase too so bedtime was rough tonight...between cleaning up from the day and dealing with her waking and screaming, I got no down time this evening...off to bed now as tomorrow is a busy day.
Sorry Af got you. .. :( better luck this cycle. :hugs: I think I remember someone talking about using vitamin b to lengthen a luteal phase?

So now that I'm on CD1, I'm going to do a bit more prep...what r u all doing to optimize getting preg and having a healthy pregnancy?

Prenatals, DHA, OPKs, temping and CM tracking is all I've done. I'm going to go get my teeth checked and cleaned as I think I'm due for X-rays (totally forgot last month!)...what else??
Last time I did prenatals. folic acid, opks and fructus femina (helps the egg stick) I got femina in Denmark so I'm not sure where that is available. .. This time I'm on prenatals only.
Yay pedinurse!!! Get to bd'ing!!! I'm so sorry af got you Mrsc :( idk much about luteal phases but I know there's some stuff you can take to make it longer :) no idea what it's called though lol. Hope the appt goes good too, maybe that'll help you out!
I'm thinking vitamin b?

Thanks so much, everyone :) MrsC, so sorry that AF got you :hugs: I know how that feels. Hopefully your appt will provide some answers and good thing it's only a few days away!

DH and I bd'd last night and plan to one last time tonight. I felt LOTS of O cramping and twinges yesterday evening. :happydance: We'll see what happens...

I made a promise to myself that I would wait until 10dpo to test and I'm going to try my hardest to only test every other day. When we were TTC baby #1, I was testing earlier (8 and 9dpo) and every single day (sometimes even twice a day) :dohh: It was really depressing to see so many negatives month after month, so I'm going to try a different approach with #2 and try to show some more restraint. We'll see how it goes...

Good luck to everyone waiting for O and those in the TWW. Wishing everyone a good weekend. :dust:
fx your positive is right around the corner.

My temp dropped super low this morning :shrug: FF predicted ovulation tomorrow (and the next few days after) but the earliest I have o'd was CD16 so I think that's wrong (I'm CD 12 today) thinking it was a fluke. I woke up pretty cold today, window was half open. We shall see tomorrow.
hope you O on Cd 16 :)

I'm probably in the TWW. Will probably know something by the 10th of October. ..

Hello everyone :) i hope you all are good, i'm so excited that a few of you are going into the tww, we can freak out together!

im 6/7DPO took and OPK (i wanted to see if it was okay to have a glass of wine tonight with one of my good girlfriends) and it expires in 2 days, lousy pharmacy had old stock i guess :( and got a strong line, but again it wasnt positive so i can't really be hopeful by it, and its a brand i dont normally use so i'm not sure what my normal LH line looks like on it. I ordered my OPK they should be here soon, DH said we can keep trying a few more months if this month isnt ours, i'm so happy he said that because i was worried he may want to take a break. Anyways i'm about to sit down and watch Greys anatomy since my stupid PVR didnt record it last night, but i can watch online woo hoo!! lots of hugs xx

Thanks ladies! I had a great time at the Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias concert last night!!!! So I'm over it :happydance:

That's a great approach. BFNs suck!! The less you see, the better. Hopefully none this cycle!!! GL :hug:

Your temp is supposed to drop right before it spikes. That's par for the course in the healthy process of ovulation. So you're good still!

Hope everyone is doing well and you all have a great weekend!
:hug:

I know it's supposed to drop with ovulation but it's way too early for me to be ovulating and I've had negative opks so I'm thinking ff will pinpoint this as ovulation even though it's not

I know it's supposed to drop with ovulation but it's way too early for me to be ovulating and I've had negative opks so I'm thinking ff will pinpoint this as ovulation even though it's not

I see now what ur saying...well hopefully it will all stabilize. FX!

I got a positive opk this morning but I did a no no and did it with fmu :/

That's what I've been told but, unfortunately, I'm at a Bachelorette party overnight. We tried to dtd this morning but lo woke up lol. We dtd last night and will tomorrow too so hopefully we'll be okay!

Thanks :) I'm pretty frustrated with the timing though. Definitely negative opks today but ewcm. Was gone last night and couldn't temp this am. Going to dtd today and dtd day before yesterday. Ahh hope we don't miss it :(

Thanks :) I'm pretty frustrated with the timing though. Definitely negative opks today but ewcm. Was gone last night and couldn't temp this am. Going to dtd today and dtd day before yesterday. Ahh hope we don't miss it :(

I'm sure you'll be fine :)

sounds like your timing is almost perfect :)

11 days until I'll start testing. Starting to hope, dammit.

i kno what you mean preg pilot, i have no symptoms so i'm feeling rather down, i took a cheapie preg test it was BFN but i never got a line on those with DD and i tested until i was 6 weeks so they dont like me. With DD i had a line on FRER at 14dpo so i dont know - i'm so sad

Good luck, preg pilot, heaven, and kisses! Looks like we're all in the dreaded TWW. I'm about 4 dpo today. Trying not to think about it but I know the next 7 days are going to drag. I hate this part. Hopefully it will go by faster than we think. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->