Finally decided to have baby number two!

okay so i decided i'm going to test with a FRER tonight, i can't wait and i'm prepared for both a bfp and bfn, please keep me in your prayers! i will update later :)

Hi girls I got a bfn. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to stop TTC. I don't know if there's something wrong with me or him or both buy i just know something isn't right. This will be my last bfn. I will stay on bnb and watch you girls get your bfp:) I wish you guys all the luck and send you all my love. I want to also thank you all for your support.

Xx

Sorry about the bfn :( I hate to say it but 9dpo is still pretty early. There's a chance there hasn't even been any implantation yet. I know you probably don't want to hear it lol. Sorry to hear you're ending your ttc journey :hugs: I hope you get the answers you are looking for!

:hugs: Heaven. I'm so sorry you feel discouraged. I definitely know how you feel. It took DH and I 5 months to conceive baby #1 and that felt like an eternity to me. I've since learned that that's really not long in the grand scheme of things and we were actually very fortunate. How long did it take to conceive your first?

I know how depressing the negatives are. I got to that point right around cycle 3/4 when trying for DD. I wanted to give up. I really thought it would happen with the first or second try, so when that didn't happen, I was so shocked and really sad. But thank God we kept trying because we conceived on our 5th try and I had a great pregnancy.

9dpo is still very, very early, so it's certainly possible that you could be positive in a few days. Please don't give up hope quite yet.

You need to do what's right for you and if that means taking a break or talking to your ob/gyn, then certainly do whatever works for you. Just know that we're all here to offer our support no matter what your decision is.

Thank you pedi nurse :( my dd was concieved first cycle. I know it's early but s frer would have picked it up by now. I honestly just need a break

I completely understand, Heaven. I know how bummed you must feel. The month that I conceived DD, I had a negative FRER at 10dpo and 11dpo and then a positive finally at 12dpo. I was positive of my ovulation date since I used a digital OPK. I only used FRERs and it didn't pick it up until 12dpo, so there certainly could still be hope. But regardless, if you feel like you need to take a break then absolutely do so. You need to do what's right for you. TTC is so stressful. It really is an emotional roller coaster. Sending you virtual hugs and all the best!!

I completely understand, Heaven. I know how bummed you must feel. The month that I conceived DD, I had a negative FRER at 10dpo and 11dpo and then a positive finally at 12dpo. I was positive of my ovulation date since I used a digital OPK. I only used FRERs and it didn't pick it up until 12dpo, so there certainly could still be hope. But regardless, if you feel like you need to take a break then absolutely do so. You need to do what's right for you. TTC is so stressful. It really is an emotional roller coaster. Sending you virtual hugs and all the best!!

You are so wonderful, I so appreciate that

So sorry Heaven. It can be very disheartening TTC. It sounds like a break would do you good. It messes with your head when you're trying to get pregnant and nothing's happening. Do what's best for you and your family and you can't go wrong :) x

:hug: heaven!!!
I know TTC is awful until you get that BFP but I agree with all the ladies that 9DPO is quite early. Many of the girls on my boards when I was TTC#1 didn't get their BFPs until DPO14 or even later! So there's still hope :hugs: but definitely do what's best for you and if that's taking time off, then go for it!

And just so you know, studies show that "the fact is, the chances that a normal, healthy woman regularly having intercourse will get pregnant are only 20 to 40 percent during any given cycle." So my guess is there's absolutely nothing wrong with either of you! They also say that if you're under 30, give yourself a year to TTC before getting help; 6-9m if you're 30-35; 6m if you're 35-40 and 3m if you're over 40. So I believe you still have lots of time! Keep us posted and we are all here for you!

:hugs: Heaven! Hoping your break will give you good and you get some ntnp bd in x

heaven - if you need a break, by all means take one :)
I just wanted to pitch in, that I had to wait until 25DPO to get a BFP with my first :shrug: It was really really frustrating...
Sorry about your bfn... :(

PediNurse - thanks and good luck :hugs:

I´m kinda hoping I´m already pregnant, so that I won´t have to have colon imaged in November. If I´m not, I´ll have to wait until my next cycle starts, at maybe around the 15th of November... :(
Weird thing is, I´m also quite nervous and scared of being pregnant again... both of the pregnancy, and of the birth... :dohh:

I'm definitely nervous about being pregnant again. I was so nauseous and vomited constantly it was horrible! But my excitement is overpowering that :) I was lucky with the birth...it was actually a pretty enjoyable experience and I'm hoping it goes as smoothly as last time!

hope all you ladies are well xx
I'm here at work right now hoping for the hours to speed by. AF is due on Friday latest Saturday. Saturday would be 14DPO and that's when my AF came last cycle.

My OPK are apparently delayed...? until October 24, which wont help me because I may OV by then, I guess its okay though if we don't ttc this cycle and just go with it. I am a bit ticked though since I paid 15$ for shipping and its very slow, and they are only coming from Cincinnati, a 12 hour drive from me, but out of country at the same time. Haha I say only but that is a long drive

Ladies in the TWW...when are you planning to test? Time is going by slowly as I predicted. I'm 6 dpo today and planning to start testing at 10 dpo, which is Monday. Trying to distract myself in the meantime but it's a struggle.

Having intermittent cramping and twinges, and some other typical luteal phase symptoms. Every time I feel something I just tell myself it's normal post-O progesterone.

Now that I'm entering possible implantation time, I know I'm going to start looking for more symptoms. I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up. I feel like I'm TTC baby #1 all over again. I was so bad during the TWW- testing too early and too often, convincing myself I was pregnant every month. It was awful and I'm trying to be better this time.

How is everyone else doing? Hope we all get our BFPs very soon!!:dust:

I'm only 2 dpo and will probably test at 8dpo lol horrible I know but anything past that is unrealistic for me!

heaven - I see you´re located in Canada. I have a bunch of OPK sticks I bought online, which I´m not going to use... I´ll be in Toronto next week (on the 9th), so if you want, I can take them with me and send them to you (for free of course). Are you close to Toronto? PM me if you´re interested ;)

PediNurse - stay strong, it´s hard not to hope :hugs:

kisses - I hope your bfp shows up soon ;)

My thinking is it's better to hope than not........! Good luck all ladies in tww! I'm not sure if that includes me or not......

For symptom spotting with my first I remember feeling absolutely zero out if the ordinary...

Anyone get ovulation bleeding? No positive opks for me but two days of brown/red stained ewcm around cd16....what do you all reckon...ovulation??

Hi all! I'm 1doo today! Had some really strong lines on my OPKs on cd14 and then, yesterday, Cd15, had some twinges and the lines have gone. I had ewcm too so fingers crossed we've managed to catch an egg!

I dtd the day before O and o day. We also used conceive plus this time so fingers crossed!

Kisses, I see you are 2dpo...good luck :)

Simplyexcited, I've never had ovulation bleeding but never say never. Good luck!

Edited to add - we might be moving house! Getting my house valued tomorrow and got a financial advisor coming on Tuesday. So excited but also stressed as once I get an idea in my head, it's all I can think about. Just hope we can get a decent mortgage and get a house with a lot more room. It means we will have no social life for a looooong time but if I've got a nice house to live in, I won't mind!

simplyexcited - It´s always good to hope, but I usually get very depressed for a couple of days if I hope, and get a negative... the let down makes me sad each time. Doesn´t stop me from hoping anyways ;)
Good luck to you too :hugs:
I´ve never gotten ovulation bleeding. I felt my O the first time around, twinges and slight pain, I haven´t felt that since I got pregnant with LO though... hope things will start up soon :shrug:

Sarah Lou - :happydance: I hope you catch this one! :dust:
I hope you get a house you´ll like :)
I´ve been improving my apartment, so we can stay there comfortably for a long time (built a storage, put LO into the old storage as it has a window and a heater), as we won´t be able to afford anything bigger for years yet... Ours is about 720 square feet/67 square meters.
I know the feeling of being obsessed with the next idea ;)
I´m planning on putting in new floors next year. If I didn´t have DH standing on the brakes, I would be installing them next week :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->