Finally decided to have baby number two!

GL to you, Preg Pilot. Your symptoms still sounds pretty promising. I can definitely relate to feeling confused. I wish I was able to hold off on testing like you. I'm going to test on 11dpo and again on 13 dpo. I'm feeling doubtful :( We'll see...

hi girls so i've been having some stuff going on, i thought i was getting AF, got what i thought was blood, then i realized it was because i cut myself shaving... so my AF is officially a day late and i'm never late :( last time i was late i was preg with DD and time before that it was my miscarriage. I took and Equate preg test 2 days ago and it was clearly negative, i have no FRERs and i dont want to waste the money buying them. I'm wondering if its just late from other factors like me taking a B6 supplement. anyways i think i'll just wait it out for now but i'm so worried its late, and kind of pissed!

nevermind false hope, ran out and bought frer and shes negative, damnit AF show up!

Pregpilot symptoms sound promising! I do think if implantation happened at 6dpo you should have a positive at 9. With my last bfp I implanted 7dpo and got the faintest positive at 8 dpo. I hope you just implanted later than ya think!!! :)

Heaveneats it very well could be from taking the b6! Hope she shows soon for ya.

Afm, I'm 7dpo. I'll probably test tomorrow morning although I'm trying not to have high hopes. Honestly I don't have high hopes for this cycle in general and not even 100% sure on ovulation day. Just a waiting game! Ho hum.

Alright girls... I was bad. I totally broke down this morning and tested at 9dpo. :dohh: BFN. I know it's VERY early but I'm still bummed. :(

I had every intention of waiting until tomorrow morning, but then I started to feel even more symptoms yesterday, so I just had this feeling like I needed to test today.

I would really love some input...

Essentially, my only symptoms have been the following:

1. one-sided cramping at 6dpo (? implantation) Seems a little early?
2. tingly/zapping, electrical shock feelings in boobs (mild, but noticeble) at 7dpo. This sounds weird, but my breasts almost have a slight warm feeling. Very odd. I never have this normally in my luteal phase. I can't remember whether I experienced this w/ my last pregnancy.
3. Boobs feeling VERY heavy/big (not normal for me). I've had to "re-adjust" a lot lol and even change bras because things felt abnormally tight and I'm just extremely 'aware' of them. I seriously feel like I'm being pulled down by two giant bowling balls. It sort of feels like when my milk came in w/ DD and I was engorged those first few days. It's more subtle and not painful, but VERY big and heavy feeling. Visually, I don't see any changes (they don't really look bigger, my nipples seem normal and no increased veins that I can tell).
I do get pretty significant soreness (only a few days before AF), but definitely not this really full feeling and I never have breast symptoms a whole week before AF.
4. mild to moderate, intermittent cramping ever since 6dpo
5. lastly, around bedtime last night, I started feeling very nauseous. I was blessed to not experience any morning sickness w/ DD (which always made me worry that maybe my hormones weren't high enough and that I might miscarry). Thankfully, everything turned out ok. While I realize that every potential pregnancy could be different, I've always figured that maybe I'm just one of those people who don't/won't be nauseous. As such, I definitely don't look for nausea as a potential symptom. I just sort of assume that I won't experience that. I almost NEVER have an upset stomach, so I was shocked last night. The feeling was so foreign to me, that I didn't really know what to think. I just felt very sick, but not at all like food poisoning (no cramping, no urge to have a BM, etc.) It lasted a couple hours and then I finally was able to fall asleep. It really threw me off and prompted me to test this morning (despite the fact that I've been told that, for most women, nausea doesn't start this early).

So...I guess the whole point of this super long post is... IF, theoretically, implantation occured at 6dpo and then the above symptoms started after that, wouldn't the hcg be able to be detected on a FRER by 9dpo? I know 9dpo is sooo early, but if implantation also occurred early, would it make sense that a BFP would show up 3 days later at 9dpo?

If I try to think logically about it, I feel like, IF my symptoms are, in fact, caused by pregnancy, then that means that the hormone is strong enough to be causing these symptoms but yet, it apparently isn't strong enough to be detected on a relatively sensitive test. ?? I find that odd and it makes me think that I must really not be pregnant. :shrug:

SO sorry for this long post. I'm just really confused. :wacko: If anyone has any feedback that would be great!!

weeeeeelllll...
When I was waiting for my bfp last time I had to wait until 25DPO to get it (and that was with a frer)... 9dpo is extremely early. Try again in a few days if AF doesn't show. :hugs:

hi girls so i've been having some stuff going on, i thought i was getting AF, got what i thought was blood, then i realized it was because i cut myself shaving... so my AF is officially a day late and i'm never late :( last time i was late i was preg with DD and time before that it was my miscarriage. I took and Equate preg test 2 days ago and it was clearly negative, i have no FRERs and i dont want to waste the money buying them. I'm wondering if its just late from other factors like me taking a B6 supplement. anyways i think i'll just wait it out for now but i'm so worried its late, and kind of pissed!
I hope it's what you wish for :hugs:

nevermind false hope, ran out and bought frer and shes negative, damnit AF show up!
which do you want more, AF or BFP?

Pregpilot symptoms sound promising! I do think if implantation happened at 6dpo you should have a positive at 9. With my last bfp I implanted 7dpo and got the faintest positive at 8 dpo. I hope you just implanted later than ya think!!! :)

Heaveneats it very well could be from taking the b6! Hope she shows soon for ya.

Afm, I'm 7dpo. I'll probably test tomorrow morning although I'm trying not to have high hopes. Honestly I don't have high hopes for this cycle in general and not even 100% sure on ovulation day. Just a waiting game! Ho hum.
like I said above. Sometimes you have to wait incredibly long for a pregnancy test to work.

I'm trying to hold out until the 11th with testing. .. Really don't want to see too many negatives. ..
Still got a bunch of symptoms. .. fx

You're right but with my first bfp I got at 8 dpo so my hopes are unfortunately high even though I know deep down they shouldn't be :haha: hard to put myself in that mind set.

Thanks so much, Preg Pilot. Wow, 25dpo! That's good to know.

I just spoke w/ a friend of mine who is an OB and interestingly, she said that it's absolutely possible to truly be pregnant and feel real pregnancy symptoms (vs. progesterone or impending AF), but not have a + HPT yet at 9dpo. She explained that it's certainly possible to experience implantation at 6dpo and start feeling symptoms about 24hrs later, as the hcg would be in your blood by that point, causing those symptoms.

She said that usually, within 2-3 days of implantation, hcg can be detected in the blood, but that it typically takes another 3-5 days after that, for the hcg to make it into the urine (or at least, enough to actually be detected and yield a BFP). So essentially, a woman may feel true pregnancy symptoms because the hcg is in her blood, but that it takes longer for it to be cleared by the kidneys and make it into the urine. She mentioned that, on average, the 1st BFP on a HPT doesn't show up until about 1 week after implantation.

Not surprisingly, she also said that, for some women, this process is faster and for some, it takes longer. Each woman and pregnancy is a little different in terms of who quickly the hormone increases and eventually spills into the urine.

She said she wasn't a fan of the early pregnancy tests because apparently studies show that most BFPs do not occur until about 13dpo. She said that the pregnancy test companies make a lot of money by getting a woman's hopes up so early. She did confirm that it's certainly possible to experience a + as early as 9dpo, but it's extremely rare and that's these women are fortunate that the process apparently occurred so quickly in their body.

She advised that I test again in a few days. So, that's the plan. Hope this info helps.

I'm feeling increased cramping today and my breasts still feel VERY big and heavy, which is not typical for me (especially w/ AF not due for another 6 days). Will just have to wait and see...

Wishing everyone a good week ahead! :dust:

Hm that's good to know!!!! Bfps on here around 8/9 dpo are actually super common but I think it's more bc there's tons of us on here so it SEEMS common iykwim? Lots of good information though!

8 dpo today and took a test. Looks like a bfn. I know still super early though. I'm adding the pics in case someone else sees something I don't :blush: sorry they're big...on my phone and can only use photo bucket...
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd451/mariaxelena09/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-10-06%2009.41.36.jpg
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd451/mariaxelena09/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-10-06%2009.38.45.jpg

Update. I had increased cramps yesterday. Similar to AF cramps, but she's still not due until this weekend. I always start cramping on the first day of my period, or the day before (at the very earliest). BFN this morning (11dpo) :( so I have no idea why I've had this intermittent cramping since 6dpo. :shrug: My boobs are still having those occasional and subtle tingly, zapping shocks and they still feel very big and heavy.

:wacko: I have no idea what to think at this point. My plan is to test again on Thursday at 13dpo. I'll probably count myself out if I have a BFN by then. AF is due Sat or Sun, so we'll see.

How is everyone else? Wishing you all a good day :dust:

I bet you're very confused at this point pedinursemom! It's very crappy when weird things happen and we have no idea why :haha: I'm with ya there today. When I wiped this morning I had brown discharge (looked a lot like ewcm) and cramping. The cramping is gone but I haven't checked if there's still discharge. I don't start for another week or so and I do usually get this right before af. I'm hoping it's implantation but of course, may be a fluke (probably) I lost my thermometer so can't keep track of my temps which may be a good thing anyway, one less thing to obsess about lol. Yesterdays test was bfn, not going to test today, was going to test tomorrow but I may wait until day after next in case this is ib :shrug:

sorry to hear about the cramping pedinurse :( hope AF stays away!

I had that zapping feeling and af "like" cramps during my 2ww when I was pregnant. :)
I hope you get abfp soon :hugs:

Ummm??
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd451/mariaxelena09/Mobile%20Uploads/20141007_173751.jpg

I see it kisses :happydance: congratulations !!!! :hugs: :baby:

In other news.
I caved this morning... took a test... and

8.okt.14.jpg

I used one, planned on waiting 5 minutes before even looking...
Looked after less than a minute, and it was very very dark...
Dipped another one, started getting darker in 15 seconds...
Dipped a digital test in.. Took about 2-3 minutes.
I got 3+ weeks...
Over 5 weeks pregnant...! Umm. I was at the gyno at the 23rd last month, and she didn´t see a thing, just 2 weeks ago... wow. Must have been implanting right around then, or just earlier???

I´m crying right now. So happy. :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->