Finally decided to have baby number two!

Congratulations ladies! I have been keeping up to date on you all and I'm so pleased to see some BFPs!

Congrats, Preg Pilot and Kisses!!! That's so great :) Wishing you both a H&H 9 months!

Not much to report here. I'm 12dpo and my boobs are still having those occasional zapping and tingly feelings, and they're still SO big and heavy feeling. I've continued to have intermittent and dull AF-like cramping since 6dpo.

Now I'm also having some sudden, sharp pain on the right side of my pelvis (pretty low, just above my groin area). It's weird. I'll feel 1-2 of these sharp twinges, then nothing. It's happened on three different occasions today. I have no idea what it is; I've never felt anything like it. AF is still 3-4 days away.

I've noticed in the last two days that my pelvis feels very achy in general, as if my uterus is full and heavy. This is how I felt throughout the entire 1st trimester w/ DD. It's hard to explain, but it's just a heavy/full feeling with lots of vague aching. I never have this feeling normally before AF. I remember it so vividly with DD and it just screams, 'pregnant' to me. But the fact that I was negative at 11dpo yesterday just doesn't look very promising.:shrug:

The plan is to test tomorrow at 13dpo and if that's BFN, then I'm pretty much going to count myself out for this month. We'll see...

Hope everyone is having a good day! :dust:

Congrats you guys so happy for you but so jealous!!

Ive started taking soy isoflavones this cycle it can help late ovulation so we'll see if it helps me.

Lots of love xx

Massive congrats kisses and preg! So pleased for you both.

Kisses, how many dpo were you?

I'm 7dpo today. But crampy and boobs are a bit sensitive. Trying to resist testing!

Gl pedinursemom! Can't wait to see. And thanks to everyone for the congrats. I'm taking a frer tonight after work. I'm about 9dpo Sarah Lou so still super early. It's pretty nerve-wracking lol

And I had a bfn at 8dpo. Although with my first pregnancy I had a bfp by 8dpo

Wow! So exciting! I'm pretty sure I had implantation at 5 dpo in the evening. I think I will try and hold off until the weekend. I'll be 10dpo on Saturday so maybe then! Eek! I bet I do it sooner!

So lovely to see some bops on the thread!

Heaven - hope the soy helps. Keep us posted :)

Here's the frer. I'm really shocked at how dark it is
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd451/mariaxelena09/Mobile%20Uploads/Snapchat-20141008063131.jpg

Wow kisses beautiful frer! Preg pilot so happy you got a bfp!

Thanks Sharn :) I'm excited

PediNurseMom - had that pain too (shooting pain on my right side), still do actually, still holding out some hope for you being pregnant now :hugs: :dust:

Sarah Lou - I hope you get a positive :hugs:

heaveneats - I hope the soy helps :hugs:

wanting - thanks :)

Does anyone know how to take low dose aspirin while TTC to help with implantation?

Oh wow kisses! What an amazing frer!

Pedi- thanks very much. I think with my little boy, I didn't get a positive til 14dpo if I remember correctly. Good luck....you're still in with a chance and I totally get what you mean about the heavy feeling. I had that with my first pregnancy.

Meant to say....I've got a job interview today. It's just a little part time job in the shop 2 minutes up the road from me. Just thinking every penny helps if we are wanting to move. I've been a sahm for 21 months so I'm very nervous about the prospect of working again but also excited. There's so much going on....possible pregnancy, possible new job (not sure how that's going to work with pregnancy :/) and possible new house. My brain is fried right now!

Thanks so much Preg Pilot and Sarah Lou. 13dpo today and BFN on FRER this morning. :cry: I have never been so confused in my life. I feel so pregnant; extremely similar to how I felt at the beginning of my pregnancy w/ DD.

I didn't have vague symptoms like fatigue, heartburn, or headache, which could easily be explained by any number of things. The symptoms I had were SO distinct and not at all what I normally experience before AF. Not only that, but they all started after 6dpo.

I went into this TWW telling myself that symptoms mean nothing. I wasn't looking for things and I repeatedly told myself, "that's probably nothing" whenever I felt something. But as the days went on, they screamed, 'pregnancy' more and more- not AF or even normal progesterone. :nope:

DH and I originally were planning to start TTC in October, but we pushed up our timeline to September because something suddenly changed our hearts and we felt that God wanted us to start trying earlier. I just don't understand the point of it all if God knew we weren't going to get pregnant this month anyway :( I find myself asking, what was the point of moving up our timeline?? Now we're just disappointed and right back where we started. It just seems pointless. I know we didn't technically lose a month, since we started TTC 1 month earlier than we originally planned, but it just doesn't make sense. Why did God tell us to try this month if it was going to be a failure anyway?? I'm trying to have faith but I'm just so confused and disappointed.

Our wedding anniversary is Sunday and I just don't feel like celebrating :(

Congratulations kisses and pilot!!!!! How exciting! :hug: I'm still waiting to ovulate and I swear, everyone I know is announcing pregnancies! It's getting me all pumped...come on eggie! Come out!!!!

Does anyone know how to take low dose aspirin while TTC to help with implantation?

I took baby aspirin with my first but I forget what it was for and I remember my OBGYN being not pleased about it when I came in pregnant. He said I had to keep taking it until like 12wks to make sure coming off of it didn't cause miscarriage. So I haven't done it yet this month.

Sorry heaveneats I'm not sure about the aspirin!

Pedinursemom I'm so sorry :hugs: it's so hard to try to not symptom spot!!! If you felt god wanted you to start ttc earlier then there IS a reason for it. It might not be obvious and it might be hard to believe but there's a reason! :hugs:

heaveneats-
From what I´ve read (haven´t tried it myself), you take one tablet a day only, and the maximum dose is 81mg per tablet... Never more. And like Chez said, you´ll have to continue taking it for the first trimester at least.
Normally baby aspirin is used for women diagnosed with "blood thickness". That is blood that is too thick for essential nutrients and oxygen to pass over to the placenta.
I´d speak to a doctor first, to see if that´s what´s bothering your TTC efforts.

Sarah Lou -
wow, you´re a busy one, aren´t you :hugs: I hope everything works out.

PediNurseMom -
I´m still holding out hope for you. You´re not out until AF shows her ugly face. :hugs:
It´s weird for me too, my body was screaming at me that I was pregnant, but he head kept saying: nah, not this time around... I´m in shock and disbelief, but there ya are. When you´re supposed to catch that eggie, that eggie will be caught. Hopefully sooner than later :hugs:
:dust: for ya :hugs:

MrsChezek - it´s always like that. When you´re trying, everybody else seems to succeed ;) :dust:

I got a +OPK!!!! :happydance:

Now it's time for :sex: :sex: :sex:

Pedi - I'm sorry ur having such a hard time. We're all here for you. Big hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->