Finally decided to have baby number two!

ahh I see! okay I wont take it then, I think'm taking enough anyways, my prenatal, b6, and soy

Well girls, AF arrived full force this morning (CD 28, as expected) and just in time for our anniversary tomorrow :cry: I'm definitely not in the mood to celebrate, which stinks. Feeling pretty bummed. On to cycle #2...

Well girls, AF arrived full force this morning (CD 28, as expected) and just in time for our anniversary tomorrow :cry: I'm definitely not in the mood to celebrate, which stinks. Feeling pretty bummed. On to cycle #2...

I hear ya! Witch sucks

Damn it. :hugs:

I'm sorry hon :hug: I hope you get Lost of Big hugs from your DH. TTC is no fun!

So I've gotten a positive blinking smiley OPK for three days now...I don't understand why the eggie won't come out! I want a solid smiley and to stop BDing!! DH and I are tiReD! Why can't we just wave a wand and get pregnant?!

:hug: PediNurseMom x

Keep Bd MrsC.
Hope it's negative tomorrow :flower:

Ttc is no fun :(
It took 7 months this time to get pregnant. It's was feeling like a chore to bd :(
The month I got a bfp, I got fed up with it feeling like a chore, so I just wanted to have 'fun' again and we bd twice a day lol. Lucky it was the weekend I was Oving, because I watched movies upside down on the couch :haha: :)

Mrsc I hated those damn clear blue ones I would just get the solid smiley ones next time if I ever got them again. Right now I'm sticking to wondfos!

Last soy tablets tonight :) hoping they bring ov soon

Good luck to everyone :D and sorry pedinursemom :( hope this cycle is the one!

MrsChezek - Danm you eggie! Show up! :hugs:
It would be so nice to be able to just order a date to become pregnant, and voila! But I guess that´s not the way it works :shrug:

sharnw - not fun when BD turns into a chore... I know the feeling...

heaveneats - come on O :)

Thanks preg pilot!

I had thanksgiving dunner tonight with my side of the family, tomorrow we have DH side, I'm already turkied out!!!

I'm thinking of doing a TTC vlog on YouTube. Not sure if ull upload them or not

Sorry about af Pedi :(

I'm expecting her any time now I think. Had some spotting yesterday at 11dpo. Nothing today but I think she's on her way. I'm unsure how long my cycles are though as this is the proper one after having the mirena out.

heaveneats - mmm, turkey :)

Sarah Lou - I hope things are on the right track for you. :)

Sorry about af Pedi :(

I'm expecting her any time now I think. Had some spotting yesterday at 11dpo. Nothing today but I think she's on her way. I'm unsure how long my cycles are though as this is the proper one after having the mirena out.
Could be implantation?

Hi everybody could i plz join :) im on.cd 5 :) we have just decided to start ttc no 2 my little girl s 2 were so excited ive not used any contraception since she was born but always avoided ovtime xxx

Hi lillysmum! :hi: Welcome!

Sorry about AF Sarah :hugs: she's a witch!!

So after FOUR days o blinking +OPK, I finally got the solid one yesterday. DH and I BDed for the SIXTH night in a row last night!!!! Begrudgingly. It sucked. Tonight will suck again! I so better catch this eggie...assuming it actually COMES OUT! Shy little bugger......

Mrsc wow that's a lot of bd'ing! Hope you catch the eggy! You guys deserve a medal :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->