Finally decided to have baby number two!

Mrs C, I'm thinking positive thoughts for you! :hugs: FX that your BFP is right around the corner.

Honestly pedi its up to you and we can't tell you how to feel or what to do. I'll just say for me like I said we thought about postponing but I just don't want to wait. I'm afraid I'll lose time even though I'm only just turning 24, I want my kids close in age and I want to be done having babies by 25. Again only time will tell it may happen soon or it may take a while. We did agree after 6 mo this though we'd seek help.

All In all, totally your choice, whatever you chose we'll all be here for you

10DPO today and so far no AF...I don't feel any symptoms (AF or preg) so I don't know what to think. If the :witch: doesn't show up by EOD tomorrow, I'll test on Tuesday. Fingers crossed...

Good luck with ur decision Pedi!

How are our preggo ladies doing??? Anyone dying of morning sickness yet? My friend is 8w preg and having a super hard time...not looking forward to that!

Looking forward to Tuesday mrschezek :)

Pedinursemom it does seem to be a dilemma :/ sorry your oh ' s comment seemed insensitive but I don't think there's ever a good response iykwim!!!

Practically no pregnancy symptoms over here. Tired, restless legs but everything can be easily dealt with. No morning sickness except slight nausea but last pregnancy was absolutely horrible with morning sickness so I'm extremely happy. Still very early though!!!

Mrs c I'll have to check back Tuesday!

Kisses your lucky :) hopefully it stays away

PediNurseMom - Well Dh´s have a way with always giving the wrong answer, huh? I know sometimes I absolutely "hate" mine, while loving him dearly...
Maybe not use OPK´s this cycle and just see what happens? Then you can get into the right mood next cycle if this isn´t your lucky one?

MrsChezek - FX the :witch: doesn´t show up :)
Definitely getting morning sickness. Keeping it mostly away with Pickled Ginger. :) So happy we discovered that 2 days ago. :happydance:

Still no :witch: She is due tomorrow though so we'll see...about 95% of me knows I'm out as my chart looks terrible but that 5% is hoping so hard and making me nervous!!! :wacko: I hate waiting....

:bfn: :cry:
But no :witch: yet either........
Bright side is my luteal phase is back to a normal length!

That's bittersweet news Mrs c :) :( but at least you know your body is doing well!.

I'm still getting neg opk and I think I'm CD 14, and took soy isoflavones from days 2-6 so I'm still hoping for o soon

Sorry about the BFN, Mrs.C But FX for you... hopefully AF will stay away!

Good luck, Heaven!!

DH and I still haven't decided what to do this cycle. We've talked about it more and he wants to try, but I'm just not sure. I'm still feeling pretty bummed about my body. I'm due to O in the next 1-3 days. Not really in the mood to try tonight but I need to make up my mind soon. We'll see...

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!:dust:

Well pedi I'm with you on the hard decision making..

Dh and I have decided to put TTC off until after the wedding. We want to get married this coming year instead of 2016 and are hoping to do so some time in July. So as much as this pains me to write this I'm also excited yo start planning. I'm going to keep on bnb though I want to see everyone here with a bfp!! You'll all have your babies by the time I start TTC again :)

How fun heaven! Wedding planning is such fun :flower: and congrats on your decision - it's nice to be on a path.

AFM, I just counted and if I O'ed when the OPK showed me as peaked fertily then I'm only 7 or 8DPO so AF won't be due for a few days...I hate all this waiting!!! Especially when my O could have happened over the course of SIX days! I guess if I still don't get AF by Friday morning, I'll test again....

Heaven, I can certainly relate. Making big decisions like that is tough. I'm sure you've given it a lot of thought and I wish you the best of luck! It sounds like a good plan. Wedding planning is stressful but soooo much fun! I wish I could do it all over again. :) It will definitely keep you busy, which is a good thing!

DH and I talked yet again about everything and we decided to go ahead w/ TTC. While I'm certainly not thrilled about my body right now, I don't know how long it may take to get pregnant and we'd like our kids to be around three years apart (give or take a few months) which gives us about 3-6 months to hopefully conceive.

The fact of the matter is, I can't have everything perfect. :nope: The timing will never be 100% ideal. My plan is to continue working diligently on my health while we TTC. And I'm definitely going to make sure that I eat really well and exercise regularly during the next pregnancy (God willing).

I just got a +OPK (clearblue digital) at 1:30 this afternoon. :happydance: I've started feeling some definite O cramping and twinges, so I'm thinking I'll officially ovulate tonight.

We BD'd last night, but I honestly wasn't into it at first, so that was a bit disappointing. :( I finally got in the mood toward the end and I'm looking forward to trying again tonight.

Hope everyone is having a good day! :dust:

Thanks so much, Mrs.C and Preg Pilot! I had a + digital OPK at 1:30pm yesterday (which was neg at 11pm the night before) and I definitely felt O cramping and twinges yesterday afternoon and evening, so I'm pretty sure I O'd last night :happydance: (since those symptoms have subsided today).

DH and I BD'd last night, as well as the night before. He won't be getting home until really late tonight, so I don't think we'll try again (it will likely be 24hrs+ since O at the point anyway). Last cycle, I really wasn't in the mood by the 3rd day in a row. :nope: This time, I don't want to force it. I'm just going to trust in God and see what happens. :shrug:

My plan is to start testing at 10dpo (Nov 1st) and every other day after that. I'm going to try really hard not to symptom spot this time. We have DD's 2nd birthday party this Sat :) and then next week is Halloween, so I'm going to try to distract myself with other things.

Hope everyone is having a good week! :dust:

Very scary thing happened today, not sure if you ladies know about what Happened in downtown Ottawa today (Canada) but there was a gunman that killed a young soldier outside our war memorial and there were other gunman as well, I work down town and was only two blocks away, heard the shots and our building was immediately put on lock down as well as the entire city. We were told to stay away from windows and barracade doors. I'm home now but still so shaken as they are confirming it was a terooist attack. I can't even sleep but I was so happy to finally get home safe and hug my family.

I guess you don't realize how precious life is until a tragedy happens.

Good luck hun!! :wohoo:
That is so excited, I will be joining you in 6 or so months hehe. Maybe longer, not really sure when we want to start but sometime this year!

Very scary thing happened today, not sure if you ladies know about what Happened in downtown Ottawa today (Canada) but there was a gunman that killed a young soldier outside our war memorial and there were other gunman as well, I work down town and was only two blocks away, heard the shots and our building was immediately put on lock down as well as the entire city. We were told to stay away from windows and barracade doors. I'm home now but still so shaken as they are confirming it was a terooist attack. I can't even sleep but I was so happy to finally get home safe and hug my family.

I guess you don't realize how precious life is until a tragedy happens.

Oh my!! I did hear about it. How scary!!! I'm so sorry you had to go through that. :hugs:

PediNurseMom - here´s lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for you, now catch that eggie!!! :D

heaveneats - I read about that on the news, so horrible. Even worse knowing someone nearby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->