Finally decided to have baby number two!

Preg Pilot, thank you!!! You're SO sweet :)

Heaven, I'm so sorry you went through that :( It must have been so scary. Thank God you're ok!

Heaven omg how scary :( that poor man and his family :(

GL Ladies <3

I had my IUD removed Oct 21 on 1st day of AF. She is still here . We have decided ttc#2 and wanted to know if you ladies know when I should start to track . Should I count this as my AF ?

TKL, that would be confusing. If it was me, I think I would be tracking just in case. Good luck

Sharnw- AF is still going and is just now lighting up so I think it is a regular cycle. We will see :). When do you start testing for O ?

I had 50 opks each month. Started testing at cd10 because I had irregular cycles.
:dust:

OMG heaven!!!! That's way too scary. I'm so glad ur ok :hug:

Hi TK. I start OPKs on CD10 and do them until I get a negative after a positive streak.

Still no :witch: so I tested this morning with FMU and nothing. :bfn: again! :cry: I think that just confirms I didn't ovulate this cycle and who knows when it will end....

OMG heaven!!!! That's way too scary. I'm so glad ur ok :hug:

Hi TK. I start OPKs on CD10 and do them until I get a negative after a positive streak.

Still no :witch: so I tested this morning with FMU and nothing. :bfn: again! :cry: I think that just confirms I didn't ovulate this cycle and who knows when it will end....

I hope you O´d, and will get your BFP soon :hugs:

DH and I did some love making over the past few nights and today just to give it one more go and look what I got yeaterday

Attachments

• IMG_20141024_214602.jpg
    IMG_20141024_214602.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 9
I´m feeling like you´d expect.
Happy to be pregnant, but very tired and queasy :)

Yay go heaven!!! Good luck. :dust:

So AF showed up this afternoon. That :witch: with a B!!!!!! And to make matters worse, my FF chart is predicting I will O exactly the four days DH is away on business next month!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I swear...luck is NOT on my side! :wacko: I guess at least the wait (and torture) is over!

Yay go heaven!!! Good luck. :dust:

So AF showed up this afternoon. That :witch: with a B!!!!!! And to make matters worse, my FF chart is predicting I will O exactly the four days DH is away on business next month!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I swear...luck is NOT on my side! :wacko: I guess at least the wait (and torture) is over!

I'm sorry about AF :( could you follow him o. His business trip

So I got my positive Wondfo on friday (which I was not sure was positive since I'd been getting darkish lines for the past week) so I confirmed with the smiley opk, but the weird thing is I've gotten strong dark positives for 3 days in a row now, its finally starting to lighten up now so not sure why I surged so long, had ov pain last night so I have no idea how many dpo to say I am:shrug: ah well I'm not counting down days anymore. Also I meet with a wedding planner tomorrow :)

Thanks ladies!
It doesn't help that the whole household is sick. LO woke up w a runny nose on Sat and has been getting progressively worse :( DH didn't feel great either and has gotten worse as well. Last night she sounded quite hoarse at bed time. Today DH is staying home w extremely sore throat. He never stays home when sick!! So it must be bad. Now I'm worried about little one and how terrible she must feel :( Any advice/remedies for toddler sore throats? I've been giving her elderberry syrup since Sat and a homeopathic cold med for babies; as well as Benadryl at bed time to dry her up a bit so she can suck her thumb and fall asleep (it's been a challenge at night as she wakes and screams when she can't suck her thumb). Let me know if u guys have any other tricks up ur sleeves!!! (Been doing the usual aspirator and humidifier and saline routine too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->