Finally decided to have baby number two!

use a humidifier mrs C it saved my LO she has a pacifier and was so upset when she couldnt use it

Yay go heaven!!! Good luck. :dust:

So AF showed up this afternoon. That :witch: with a B!!!!!! And to make matters worse, my FF chart is predicting I will O exactly the four days DH is away on business next month!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I swear...luck is NOT on my side! :wacko: I guess at least the wait (and torture) is over!
damnit :(
Sperm can live up to a week in there ;)
Yay go heaven!!! Good luck. :dust:

So AF showed up this afternoon. That :witch: with a B!!!!!! And to make matters worse, my FF chart is predicting I will O exactly the four days DH is away on business next month!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I swear...luck is NOT on my side! :wacko: I guess at least the wait (and torture) is over!

I'm sorry about AF :( could you follow him o. His business trip

So I got my positive Wondfo on friday (which I was not sure was positive since I'd been getting darkish lines for the past week) so I confirmed with the smiley opk, but the weird thing is I've gotten strong dark positives for 3 days in a row now, its finally starting to lighten up now so not sure why I surged so long, had ov pain last night so I have no idea how many dpo to say I am:shrug: ah well I'm not counting down days anymore. Also I meet with a wedding planner tomorrow :)
fx for you :)

Thanks ladies!
It doesn't help that the whole household is sick. LO woke up w a runny nose on Sat and has been getting progressively worse :( DH didn't feel great either and has gotten worse as well. Last night she sounded quite hoarse at bed time. Today DH is staying home w extremely sore throat. He never stays home when sick!! So it must be bad. Now I'm worried about little one and how terrible she must feel :( Any advice/remedies for toddler sore throats? I've been giving her elderberry syrup since Sat and a homeopathic cold med for babies; as well as Benadryl at bed time to dry her up a bit so she can suck her thumb and fall asleep (it's been a challenge at night as she wakes and screams when she can't suck her thumb). Let me know if u guys have any other tricks up ur sleeves!!! (Been doing the usual aspirator and humidifier and saline routine too)
Sounds like you're doing everything right. Note is just a matter of waiting. ..:hugs:

I'm so upset ladies :( I was laid off from my job today. They only promoted me 6 months ago and now they are forcing me out because the company is downgrading my department. So here I am now hoping that I didn't get pregnant. I'm so lost right now, I just keep hugging my dd and hubby hoping it will magically be better.

I'm so sorry to hear heaveneats :nope: what horrible timing!! I got laid off when I was 32 weeks pregnant with my first, it was very stressful but we got through it. I have no doubt you will too :hugs:

Sorry you lost your job. :hugs:
I hope this leads to good things in your immediate future.

Oh my goodness, Heaven. I'm so sorry :( I'll say a prayer that everything turns out ok. :hugs:

Oh no! That's horrible news heaven! Big hugs to you :hugs:

Hi girls,

Just thought I'd check in. It's my little girl's 2nd birthday today :) I'm feeling very broody remembering her as a newborn...

I'm 7dpo as of this evening. I started having some dull cramping last night at 6dpo, which has continued intermittently today. They're mild to moderate but definitely noticeable and slightly increased today vs. last night. It's basically vague uterine cramping and back pain (where I typically feel my AF cramps). AF isn't due for 7+ days, so I'm not sure what to make of this.

This is definitely not the norm for me in my luteal phase. I normally don't have cramps until the day before AF (or the day she arrives). However, I had similar cramping last cycle (about 1 week after O/ 1 week before AF) and that turned out to be nothing apparently, :shrug: so I'm trying not to get my hopes up this time.

Nothing else to report. My plan is to test Saturday morning, Nov 1st (10-11dpo). We'll see...

How is everyone else doing? :dust: to all of you

Happy Halloween!

Good luck testing tomorrow pedi! Everything is crossed for you :dust:

I'm just finishing AF and planning to start temping tomorrow morning. I'll start OPKs on CD 12 I guess as my cycles have been pretty standard length. Plus the idea of peeing on sticks for 7-9 days in a row seems daunting!!!! Where is everyone else? Are pedi, heaven and I the only ones left TTC on here?

Thanks so much, Mrs.C :) FX for you this cycle!!! :dust: :dust:

So I caved yesterday at 9-10dpo and it was BFN :( I know it was really early, but I felt very suspicious cramping and twinges from 6dpo onward, so I thought that a test might detect something if implantation had occured 3-4 days prior.

I've continued to having the cramping and twinges ever since. It's extremely similar to what I had during the entire 1st trimester w/ DD. It's a very pregnant feeling...my pelvis feels achy, full and heavy. Often times, it's a dull/vague cramping all over (more like AF). Most of it was at 6 & 7dpo, then a little less for the past couple days, but now I'm also feeling increased pinching...like very slight stabbing and twinges. It's SO similar to when I was pregnant, but I just don't want to get my hopes up. :nope:

I'm just now starting to feel some breast tenderness. AF is still about 5 days away (I usually have a 15-16 day luteal phase). I'll be 11dpo as of this evening.

I stupidly forgot to buy more FRERs yesterday, so I had nothing but a digital on hand. I knew it was a really bad idea, since they're so much less sensitive, but I took it anyway this morning and of course, BFN :( I'm going to wait until Monday to test again. I'll be 12dpo+ by then. If it's negative at that point, then I'll just wait for AF.

I'm feeling bummed :cry: Hope everyone has a good weekend.

I'm sorry pedi, wait till Monday and maybe you'll get something nice :)

Well my job offered me a new position. Worse hours, everything I don't want and they are calling it a promotion they are total criminals to avoid HR problems. All in all I took it just to have income while I apply else where. Everyone in my office is seriously pissed with my manager the morale is really bad right now, I dread going to work now. Oh wants me to stay and do the job so we can have a baby and I can go on mat leave then not go back, but I don't think I can stay that long

Heaven, ugh.. that's a crummy situation. :( I think you made the right decision and you can certainly look for something better in the meantime. I think that's what I would do. I'll pray that things improve for you!

:hug: Heaven! That really sucks. I hate HR and when companies get away with crap like this!!!

Pedi - that is very early to test if your LP is that long so I'll keep everything crossed for you. Hopefully all those signs will add up! :hugs:

I took my temp at 4:30am (cause I woke up coughing and decided to take it since it was my normal time for temping) then I temped again at 7:30 which is when I normally wake up. It was such a huge difference! Is it ok to temp at 7:30am? Or should it be done in the middle of the night? I always woke myself up to temp at 4:30 as I didn't have a consistent wake up time and figured I'd get about 4 hours of sleep at that point...but now I wake up at 7:30 every morning so I can get ready before it's time to pick up LO at 8am. I'd prefer to just temp then rather than wake myself up and DH up temping at 4:30an. Anyone in the know about this?

Ok ladies,

The twinges and little stabbing pains have increased like crazy over the past couple hours. It's not like AF cramps, it's super twingy and my entire pelvis feels very full and heavy, w/ LOTS of activity going on. It's so distinct. It feels EXACTLY like I did when I was pregnant w/ DD. I'm so confused. :shrug:

The thing is, while I may have had some very mild symptoms like this normally during my luteal phase before TTC (that I never noticed before, since I wouldn't have been paying attention)... there's NO way I wouldn't have noticed this.

It's to the point where I really want to take some Aleve or something (but I won't, just in case). It's so uncomfortable that I just took a pair of scissors and cut my scrub pants at the waist because it was so uncomfortable! I remember that this was a major symptom when I was pregnant w/ DD at the very beginning. Between the cramping and bloating, I remember that I hated having things tight around my pelvis or belly.

I haven't peed in 4 hours at this point, so I may run out in a little bit and test w/ a FRER once I've held it for 6 hours. I'm so confused...

How exciting (and confusing) pedi! Keep us posted.
:dust:

Thanks so much, Mrs.C!! I wish I had temping advise for you, but I hope you get some good info soon!!! GL! :)

And I love your new picture, Mrs.C!! So adorable :)

Thank you! It's from like April or May when we were taking her passport photos. But it is the most recent small size pic I have on my computer that would upload as an avatar! The previous one was her 5m picture :dohh:

Here is our pic from yesterday (Halloween) that I just uploaded on my journal:
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/katzeyes/BnB%20Pics/halloween14-3856_zps1ad1449d.jpg

Did any of you guys dress up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->