Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Ugh I need to not get my hopes up so high. I thought there was some blood in my cm earlier so I was thinking maybe AF is almost here. Now there is nothing and I am trying not to be crushed. I was really hoping AF was arriving so I could start clomid soon. I need to just be patient and not stress. It will happen when it happens.

Cute pic Amanda!

AFM, AF is on her way. Thinking my progesterone is still high though bc my temp went up and my boobs are killing me. And I still have a horrible headache.

Thanks. Im so sorry that you keep getting these nasty false positives! I am so bummed for you!

Aww Amanda that pic is so cute of you two!!! I LOVE that sun hat! :)

AFM, stillllll waiting to O over here.. Getting ready to run out & grab a crappy $1 Ov test..!
Thanks! I hope this month is your month! I feel that the farther you get post partum, the easier it will be for you to conceive :)
FX it's not anovulatory! Those cycles suck so bad!

AFM- I am hoping this cycle isnt anovulatory because it it wasn't, af should be here in a few days. I'll be able to start clomid soon. I am crazy excited to try it. I am feeling really confident about getting my sticky bean now. This is really the first time I truly feel like it could actually happen.

I hope it isnt annovulary, Nichole! That would be such a bummer. I hope you can start clomid soon!!

AFM - I had an awesome mini vacation..we went white water rafting,horse bak riding...jus floating on the river...aahhh...im already missing it...now waiting for this next week..either af shows or i start my provera next weekend...doc has given me a 10 day dose this time as compared to the 7 day last time...hopefully tht is bring on a better period and not just spotting for a week ( tht sucked ) and then next cycle clomid...im excited...i can somehow feel my bfp getting closer...awesome part of it all is tht im excited but not anxious...i JUST KNOW its goin to happen :happydance:

so glad you had a good vacation! thats awesome!

Ashlee, I am so sorry that your cycle is being so wacky, i hope that it all evens out and you can get your bfp soon!

Cassidy, still feeling super hopeful for you! I really hope this is your month, esspecially since you were able to bd in your fertile window! woohoo!!

My apologies if i missed anyone, so chatty!

AFM, my boobs hurt really badly today as well as my nipples. and, i brushed my teeth a bit ago and my gums are bleeding randomly. I know its way too early nor smart to symptom spot like that, but I can't help it!

Thanks, Waves, how are you feeling?

Thanks for asking.

Flat out exhausted. My boobs ache on & off. I'm super bloated and I had to use a hair tie to button my work pants today. And while I was at work today, I was having to pee every 20 minutes lol. No real nausea which has me super worried because of last month but my aching boobs are reassuring. They hurt worst at night though but during the day it's not too bad. I know the symptoms will hit big time soon enough though. I think they say 6 weeks is THE week lol.

I still haven't gotten my progesterone levels back from my doctor and they were drawn on Wednesday so I'm pretty annoyed by that. If I needed supplements, I should have started them by now so hopefully my levels are going to come back normal. That being said, my OB is on vacation AGAIN (she was on vacation when I had my chemical last month too) and I was informed by a friend & a cousin that after 3 miscarriages you should be considered high-risk so the fact that my OB's office is being so laid-back about things and not getting me in until I'm 7 weeks along (in 3 weeks)... makes me very angry so I think I'm looking for a new OB. One who understands why 3 miscarriages has me so freaked out, you know?

I just read what you posted about your OB-- yuck! I am so glad that you were warned and can switch now. Given how frustrated you have been with your oB's offices recently, it seems like a reallllly safe choice! Hopefully the exhaustion doesn't last for long and this pregnancy can be easy!

Thanks, Waves, how are you feeling?

Thanks for asking.

Flat out exhausted. My boobs ache on & off. I'm super bloated and I had to use a hair tie to button my work pants today. And while I was at work today, I was having to pee every 20 minutes lol. No real nausea which has me super worried because of last month but my aching boobs are reassuring. They hurt worst at night though but during the day it's not too bad. I know the symptoms will hit big time soon enough though. I think they say 6 weeks is THE week lol.

I still haven't gotten my progesterone levels back from my doctor and they were drawn on Wednesday so I'm pretty annoyed by that. If I needed supplements, I should have started them by now so hopefully my levels are going to come back normal. That being said, my OB is on vacation AGAIN (she was on vacation when I had my chemical last month too) and I was informed by a friend & a cousin that after 3 miscarriages you should be considered high-risk so the fact that my OB's office is being so laid-back about things and not getting me in until I'm 7 weeks along (in 3 weeks)... makes me very angry so I think I'm looking for a new OB. One who understands why 3 miscarriages has me so freaked out, you know?

I just read what you posted about your OB-- yuck! I am so glad that you were warned and can switch now. Given how frustrated you have been with your oB's offices recently, it seems like a reallllly safe choice! Hopfully the exhaustion doesn't last for long and this pregnancy can be easy!

1. It's not too early to SS. Sounds promising. Good luck!

2. Thanks :) I remember being exhausted the entire 1st trimester last time. I napped for 2 hours straight after work today (but I also had to wake up for work at 4am...) and am about to go crawl right back into bed. I've started getting a little nauseous tonight. Nothing too bad but enough to be annoying.

Waves-That's a nice positive :)

Rachel-I really hope she stays away....

Ashlee-Maybe your body is just having a hard time releasing the egg or maybe it's double releasing! lol The positive opks are a good sign to indicate O will come (not a for sure sign, but a good one), don't give up yet!

Cassidy-I really hope you guys got the egg this month! You guys definitely need some positive news :)

Nichole-I go through waves of excitement about getting my bfp with clomid. Then I remind myself that it may not happen right away. I'm still pretty confident it will happen with clomid though lol Hopefully you O on clomid and won't need the provera. Also, maybe your spotting in cm was ib?! Maybe you won't even need clomid! That would be pretty awesome :)

Sonia-That's what I keep telling myself...it's ok to suffer a little if it gets us a baby! lol Where did you guys go white water rafting? I really want to do that, it's on my bucket list. I really hope you get your bfp soon!!! I think you've suffered enough, let's get you a rainbow baby already! :)

Kara-Nice tattoo! You're making me want another one....lol I've actually thought about getting one now so I'd have it before I got preggo, otherwise I'll have to wait a while! I'm glad you had a nice vaca! Clomid has been ok. A few nights of nausea and some headaches that I'm not sure I can even blame on the clomid, but that's it really.

AFM-Last pill of clomid was tonight. It really hasn't been horrible, just the 2 nights of nausea that were pretty annoying but didn't last long. Now just to wait for O...If I get preggo this cycle I would be due in April. That would be great so I could take my maternity leave for the last part of school and then have all summer off...hope I can get that lucky! Plus my mom's bday is in April and I know she'd enjoy a grandbaby as a gift lol

Hah! Julie I was thinking about the double ovulation too lol the thought of twins is a little scary but I'd just be happy to finally have a bfp. I've heard having twins the first time is best anyway because you can't compare it to only having one lol. But I've been kinda stressed this week so I think maybe that's why O didn't happen

Kara- I really love that tattoo idea, it's very symbolic. I can't wait to get one for our angel, I would looove big wings on my chest. I mean like a full out Kat Von D style piece of art on me.. but like you all were saying ya can't be preggo for that. It's something that I use to look forward to and help get me through my BFN's ;) Hopefully soon we'll go, if not I guessssss I can wait. Lol DH wants something big on his back too, always nagging me about it. Maybe if he would stop eating so much dang chipotle we would have a larger tattoo fund!! :p

Anyyyways, back to work. Took a dollar store OPK yesterday.. actually found it easier to read. Like the line was negative, but so much easier to tell that it was negative.. Maybe I'll just buy 20 of those next time. So CD15 over here and stilll waiting to O.. Gonna go POAS inna minute here, see if that LH is on the rise yet..

UPDATE:
Can't tell if my OPK is positive yet but it looks pretty dark.. BDing tonight just in case :) Feeling O pains for sure.. thinking it'll still be a day or 2 though.

I also have a question for you tempers: Today I had a huge dip.. does that mean O time??
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4576f6//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Yesterday's OPK was DEFINITELY positive, but I can't decide whether today's is negative or positive. Temp went up by .28 today. I'm not sure I like temping right now, I think it's just turned me into a crazy person. I am getting some little pains that feel like they could possibly be O pains FX
photo%25288%2529.JPG

Ashlee I think your cd 20 looks darkest. I would try the pink dye ones, they are easier to read.

AFM, light brown cm all day yesterday. Gone today. Temp drop today. Horrible headache since I woke up yesterday. It's so bad that yesterday I took 2 Tylenol and 4 Motrin, got no relief...waited a few hours and took 2 excedrin migraine and still got no relief...came home took more Motrin, Benadryl and had a cocktail....and it's still there! Ugh woke up with it again today :brat: I never get headaches

I'm pretty sure AF is on her way bc of the spotting and temp drop. She should be here by tomorrow am...

Morgan it looks like you are approaching O!! Get to bding!

I really know nothing about OPKs but from what I've learned on here... today's looks negative and I'm willing to bet the pains are O pains. Good luck girl. Catch that eggy!

AFM - Apparently none of the local OBs on my insurance can see me until the week of the 22nd so I just settled with the one I initially wanted and my appointment is the 22nd. He came highly recommended so I guess I can handle waiting lol. The receptionist said he'll do an ultrasound at that appointment so I have that to look forward to. I just have to hold out for another 2 weeks lol.

Oh no problem, BD I shall!! And Waves- that sucks for 2 more weeks but that's how it usually goes. I'd be mad though if I were you bc of your past mc history and all. But try and relax. That's the best thing you can do for precious little bean. Oh and make sure you're taking your prenatals! :) Oh I'm still so excited for you!

Okay, so I have a question if anyone would like to chime in.. I have really been curious about this lately. So- when BDing to catch the egg, IS IT NECESSARY/WOULD IT INFLUENCE CONCEPTION to have an ORGASM after sex/spermies are on their way? I've heard this can help due to contractions of the uterus that open up the cervix and let sperm in better. Also, would anyone be willing to share secrets of their sex life such as if they ever even HAVE orgasms? Because AFM- we have a little foreplay, he does the deed, and we're done. It kind of frustrates me in a way, every single frickin' time, too. I KNOW it's harder for them to help us out but I mean comeonn. And if I am not mistaken, it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to orgasm during sex, more like when he uses OTHER methods.. lol.. if you know what I mean! Sorry that was just an issue we were having lastnight. I was extra in the mood and he finished and I was like wtf this is lame you can't just forget about me!! Haha. And I also needed to know if it's an excuse for good conception. Because then maybe he'd be a little more motivated to help a sista out. Okay thanks guys, sorry a lil TMI, just wanting to hear another woman's input on this matter :)

Morgan- I have heard that it can help with conception if you orgasm, but it is not necessary. I don't always orgasm either, and I have said similar things. Good luck
AFM Af is still here, making me break out and all the other mean things she does.

Thanks ladies! Yea I definitely think that yesterday's OPK was most positive. Really hoping these are O pains today!

Morgan- I've read mixed things about whether or not orgasm helps. DH is really considerate when it comes to that which is nice. Usually, even after he's done he'll keep going until I finish. Or vice versa. So I guess for us, me having an orgasm may have helped since we got a bfp. But hard telling if it was orgasm before or after he finished that helped:shrug:

Ashlee, I'm going with yesterday's OPK being positive. Today looks relatively positive too, maybe you have a long surge? Or super sensitive OPK's! Goodluck!!!!

Morgan, I have heard both. OH is really considerate too and always lets me O as well, and it hasn't seemed to make a difference just yet. With my past pregnancy (and a different OH) I would always orgasm before him. I know some people say it is good to orgasm after he finishes, and some say before...so I'm not sure if it truly makes a difference...

AFM, my nipples have been sooo painful since yesterday. Having a bra on hurts! I took my PJ shirt off this am, and that contact on my nipples hurt. I am trying reallllly hard to not get my hopes up! My boobs are aching too. I will probably end up caving and getting a hpt at lunch today, even though i know it will be negative and I will be bummed.

We'll see, Morgan! :) I can't see my ticker on my work computer so I don't know how many dpo I am. haha. It may be too early for a FRER.

We'll see, Morgan! :) I can't see my ticker on my work computer so I don't know how many dpo I am. haha. It may be too early for a FRER.

You're 10 DPO :). Those symptoms sound good. My boobs hurt so much when I was pregnant, but never my nipples which was weird because when I wasn't pregnant, every month my nipples would get super sore like mid-way through TWW

Thanks, Ladies! I don't know why I am unable to see it on this computer. My boobs always ache during the TWW, but never my nipples, so this is a little different than my usual cycles. They feel like they are ON FIRE! We will see. I am afraid to test right now, honestly. I kind of want to wait until AF is late, just to avoid any disappointment, but I don't know how long I can last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->