Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Thanks, Ladies! I don't know why I am unable to see it on this computer. My boobs always ache during the TWW, but never my nipples, so this is a little different than my usual cycles. They feel like they are ON FIRE! We will see. I am afraid to test right now, honestly. I kind of want to wait until AF is late, just to avoid any disappointment, but I don't know how long I can last.

Yea, I always say that I want to wait to but it never happens lol. I think coming on here and seeing other people test just pushes me to test early lol. I don't even want to think about HPTs right now since I've had a crazy time with OPKs this cycle. I just want to know if I friggin O'ed!

Thanks, Ladies! I don't know why I am unable to see it on this computer. My boobs always ache during the TWW, but never my nipples, so this is a little different than my usual cycles. They feel like they are ON FIRE! We will see. I am afraid to test right now, honestly. I kind of want to wait until AF is late, just to avoid any disappointment, but I don't know how long I can last.

Yea, I always say that I want to wait to but it never happens lol. I think coming on here and seeing other people test just pushes me to test early lol. I don't even want to think about HPTs right now since I've had a crazy time with OPKs this cycle. I just want to know if I friggin O'ed!

Totally. That must be driving you NUTS! I honestly don't know when I O'd! I had EWCM on CD 22 after having O like pains but no EWCM on CD 16. ODD! Totally TMI but I'm super gassy today and have been for a few days, which is really unusual for me. One of my co-workers is also ttc'ing and knows that we are, and she is pushing me to test. We may stop at the drug store at lunch-- we've been running down the embarcardero on our lunch breaks recently!

LUCKY YOU AMANDA- I wish I was in California.. :( I'd give anything to have that kind of shopping on my lunch break! Haha I actually work at Ohio's largest outdoor mall, in the finances dept. not the actual shopping part, but def not at nice as the embarcadero!!!

Totally. That must be driving you NUTS! I honestly don't know when I O'd! I had EWCM on CD 22 after having O like pains but no EWCM on CD 16. ODD! Totally TMI but I'm super gassy today and have been for a few days, which is really unusual for me. One of my co-workers is also ttc'ing and knows that we are, and she is pushing me to test. We may stop at the drug store at lunch-- we've been running down the embarcardero on our lunch breaks recently!

Well, I had a TON of EWCM on CD17 and positive OPK so I thought for sure that I'd ovulate, which my temp did go up 2 days in a row but then dropped and I got another(much more) positive OPK on CD20(yesterday) but CM was more creamy I guess and temp rose again today. Ugh. Really hope those little swimmers lasted in there because of the EWCM from the other day. :spermy: Gassiness is a great sign though, especially when combined with your other symptoms. I was super gassy around when I got my bfp. Good luck keeping your will power and if not good luck testing :p

LUCKY YOU AMANDA- I wish I was in California.. :( I'd give anything to have that kind of shopping on my lunch break! Haha I actually work at Ohio's largest outdoor mall, in the finances dept. not the actual shopping part, but def not at nice as the embarcadero!!!
Thank you-- its really nice this time of year. Come September-February, it is miserable. Fog and cold all day every day :( I work for an administrative arm of the Supreme Court of CA, and running on the embarcardero is the only way we stay sane. Getting some fresh air and sunshine is sooo nice in the middle of the day. I really want to take a road trip from CA and go all over the US. stopping in all of the states I have never been, Ohio included!

Well, I had a TON of EWCM on CD17 and positive OPK so I thought for sure that I'd ovulate, which my temp did go up 2 days in a row but then dropped and I got another(much more) positive OPK on CD20(yesterday) but CM was more creamy I guess and temp rose again today. Ugh. Really hope those little swimmers lasted in there because of the EWCM from the other day. :spermy: Gassiness is a great sign though, especially when combined with your other symptoms. I was super gassy around when I got my bfp. Good luck keeping your will power and if not good luck testing :p
How odd. Why are our cycles being so crazy?! I don't know if I am ready to test..I don't know if I can handle the let down if it is negative. Thank you for the goodluck....We'll see how far my willpower will hold out. Goodluck waiting to see what is going on with your cycle. Do you think temping makes TTC easier or harder? I'm afraid to do it, because I think it will turn me into a CRAZY LADY!

How odd. Why are our cycles being so crazy?! I don't know if I am ready to test..I don't know if I can handle the let down if it is negative. Thank you for the goodluck....We'll see how far my willpower will hold out. Goodluck waiting to see what is going on with your cycle. Do you think temping makes TTC easier or harder? I'm afraid to do it, because I think it will turn me into a CRAZY LADY!

I'm actually going to be in SF this weekend. But I will be working pretty much the whole time :?. My employers are photographers and I'll be doing hair and makeup for 20+ high school senior models. Honestly I really enjoyed temping at the end of last cycle and the beginning of this one because it was nice to see when I was going to start AF but now with my cycle being all crazy it's just really frustrating. Perhaps if I had been temping before mc and last cycle so I'd have a better idea of what was normal for me it wouldn't be so bad, but it's pretty much just driving me crazy now. But the OPKs aren't helping either :?

Ashlee, I am skimming through hpt test pics on www.countdowntopregnancy.com and see your OPKs! Cracking up. I saw it and immediately went "OMG I know that person!"
hahahaha that's like what i did with cassidy on here. I had just signed up and was reading a forum and there was her picture lol. I knew she was TTC but had no idea she was on here

I wish I was in California too, but I don't know if High school models sound to fun.
I don't know what to say about the opks, bodies are so strange. I am almost afraid to use the opks I bought!

Ashlee, I am skimming through hpt test pics on www.countdowntopregnancy.com and see your OPKs! Cracking up. I saw it and immediately went "OMG I know that person!"
hahahaha that's like what i did with cassidy on here. I had just signed up and was reading a forum and there was her picture lol. I knew she was TTC but had no idea she was on here

hahahaha! small world. I dont know anyone (in person) on these boards...yet.

Amanda- I just started temping this cycle and it is very interesting, that is all. It tells you a lot about yourself, if you do it right. I'd do vaginal temping (that's what I picked :)) bc it's much more accurate, you can really tell the difference on how much more normal they look than the crazy mouth breathers.. lol. But I def think OPK's suck wayyy more bc they are just plain frustrating. Or maybe that is just bc my temp chart has been very regular so far.. Idk. But since it only confirms O, you probably won't "obsess" over it like OPK's etc.. it is very interesting and I love temping :)

(.....now FRER me!!!)

I wish I was in California too, but I don't know if High school models sound to fun.
I don't know what to say about the opks, bodies are so strange. I am almost afraid to use the opks I bought!
It's way too hot in my part of California right now lol. Looking forward to the bay area. Some of the models aren't too bad lol.

You'll probably be fine with the OPKs. Mine used to be very easy before my mc. I had obviously negative ones and then would get positives CD15 and 16 and then negatives after that. I was also using the clinical guard dip sticks then. I tried using wondfos this cycle and was hating them so then I bought the walmart ovulation tests.

Amanda- I just started temping this cycle and it is very interesting, that is all. It tells you a lot about yourself, if you do it right. I'd do vaginal temping (that's what I picked :)) bc it's much more accurate, you can really tell the difference on how much more normal they look than the crazy mouth breathers.. lol. But I def think OPK's suck wayyy more bc they are just plain frustrating. Or maybe that is just bc my temp chart has been very regular so far.. Idk. But since it only confirms O, you probably won't "obsess" over it like OPK's etc.. it is very interesting and I love temping :)

(.....now FRER me!!!)
I temp vaginally and my temps are still all over the place. Some people just have more erratic charts. Only bad thing about using charts only is that it only confirms you O'd so unless you know when you O already because you're super consistent or are REALLY good at reading signs OPKs are the best way to go to make sure you BD before O. I think temping made me obsess over the OPKs more to be honest. And every time I take a temp I just want it to be tomorrow so I can see the next one. Yesterday I literally looked at charts all day to see if they were similar to mine.

Lol, yes Ashlee I do know what you mean though.. then you have to piece the clues you're given together and the more clues the harder it is to decode!! I didn't know you temped vaginally though.. that is crazy that your temps are so different everyday.. I just thought it was bc of mouth breathing or whatever lol. I think what's happening to you now happened to me last month.. finally O'd on my body's 3rd attempt. Had pos/neg OPK's for over a week.. horrible.

Lol, yes Ashlee I do know what you mean though.. then you have to piece the clues you're given together and the more clues the harder it is to decode!! I didn't know you temped vaginally though.. that is crazy that your temps are so different everyday.. I just thought it was bc of mouth breathing or whatever lol. I think what's happening to you now happened to me last month.. finally O'd on my body's 3rd attempt. Had pos/neg OPK's for over a week.. horrible.

Well, what's most frustrating is that I know that I O'ed last month because of my temps, symptoms and leutal phase. But we were camping the day that I O'd so I hadn't taken any OPKs and I we didn't BD because we were in a tent lol

I'm actually going to be in SF this weekend. But I will be working pretty much the whole time :?. My employers are photographers and I'll be doing hair and makeup for 20+ high school senior models. Honestly I really enjoyed temping at the end of last cycle and the beginning of this one because it was nice to see when I was going to start AF but now with my cycle being all crazy it's just really frustrating. Perhaps if I had been temping before mc and last cycle so I'd have a better idea of what was normal for me it wouldn't be so bad, but it's pretty much just driving me crazy now. But the OPKs aren't helping either :?

I missed this! It will be nice in SF this weekend!! Have fun with the high school models! ha. I'll be in the city for a bit this weekend getting a blowout. Im slightly addicted! :) I like the idea of temping and having a better idea of what is going on with my cycle, but the idea of how much crazier it could make me is a little scary. OPK's make me totally nutso too.

Well, what's most frustrating is that I know that I O'ed last month because of my temps, symptoms and leutal phase. But we were camping the day that I O'd so I hadn't taken any OPKs and I we didn't BD because we were in a tent lol
Whats wrong with sex in a tent? teehee.

CD 1....so much for being part of the "85% will concieve in the first year" population....I'm beyond frustrated/sad/mad/giving up hope...

CD 1....so much for being part of the "85% will concieve in the first year" population....I'm beyond frustrated/sad/mad/giving up hope...

Aw Rachel, I am so sorry! :hugs: :( Hang in there. You will get preggo, and it will happen soon! Hopefully the clomid starts working shortly and it is your lucky charm.

Whats wrong with sex in a tent? teehee.

Usually nothing lol but this time it was raining and our tent was leaking :? and the second night we were too tired because we barely slept the night it rained and had been running around with the dog at the beach all day lol

So sorry Rachel :hugs: don't give up yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->