First Month on Soy - Anyone with me?

I took a preg test. Those ic strip tests. And a very very light second line came up within two minutes but couldn't tell colour. It's bugging me big time.

ohh will have to try again tomorrow, i took one this morning nothing

heres my 2 charts, i woke earlier this morning so the first one was with the adjuster bbt and the second one normal one

adjusted chart with bbt adjuster

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d5059/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

normal chart for everyday use is signature one

mrsA i use this bbt

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/290930180354?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

yea wait is annoying watching temps do that as im not sure which chart to follow so i just gotta wait it out lol

the taking charge of fertility charts rounds it all off but it also reckons my O day was cd 25, so im guess by that id only be around 8dpo then

Still had sleepy eyes this morning when I tested so didn't look for the faint line I saw yesterday but nothing come up that is obvious. Still early though so got my fingers crossed. Tray your temps are looking good. The normal one looks about right. Going to get that thermometor off ebay, what a good deal!

I am out.

Good luck ladies will try it again next cycle but 200 mg starting on day 4. Taking this month off but hope you all get your bfp!

When should i start testing my period waa 20th of july an i ovulated on cd18,19, of which is the 6&7 of august x

Looks like I'm going to ovulate soon! This is my first soy cycle :) x

Test in the next 3 days or so. You should be about 8 dpo by then. But if you can hold out longer then even better x x

well thnk i can say im out, temp down this morning and got bit of belly cramping so i would expect to see af by tomorrow

im to crampy today i dont think it will and hubby has been so moody lmao and usually he gets the moods,

if my other was chart right that means lp only about10 days,

9 dpo today. Feeling a little fatigued and tender breasts. Other symptoms are gone. AF should be here Sunday if it's going with my 28 day cycle. I'm sorry Tray but you never know x x

Waa going to try soy next cycle but i got my bfp today :) wishing u girls all the best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->