First Signal Pregnancy test

I read on another message on this board a couple days ago that a couple people were getting evaps within the time frame. Just be careful.

i am not sure how many dpo i am , i have pcos so its hard to tell & i have a 30-37day cycle . i went to walmart to get a first response pregnancy test because im late and notice the first signal pregnancy test for $0.88 and decided to give it a try. i bought 3.. i took one as soon as i got home and it was a - , took one yesterday morning and it was a -. so i was going to wait to take the last test in a few days if i did not get my period .. but of course i couldn't lol , so i took the last one this morning and i seen only one line so i set it down and forgot about it .. 30mins later i picked it up and there is another faint line there.. i can see two lines but one is really faint.. so not sure what to think, maybe an evap line , but the other 2 test did not show evap lines . will have blood work done on monday.. i am on cd 42, my last period was oct 9 today is nov 19 .so frustrating not knowing !! .. i will update when i get my blood work results ,, or maybe tomorrow if i go run to the store to get a first response lol baby dust to all :)

i am not sure how many dpo i am , i have pcos so its hard to tell & i have a 30-37day cycle . i went to walmart to get a first response pregnancy test because im late and notice the first signal pregnancy test for $0.88 and decided to give it a try. i bought 3.. i took one as soon as i got home and it was a - , took one yesterday morning and it was a -. so i was going to wait to take the last test in a few days if i did not get my period .. but of course i couldn't lol , so i took the last one this morning and i seen only one line so i set it down and forgot about it .. 30mins later i picked it up and there is another faint line there.. i can see two lines but one is really faint.. so not sure what to think, maybe an evap line , but the other 2 test did not show evap lines . will have blood work done on monday.. i am on cd 42, my last period was oct 9 today is nov 19 .so frustrating not knowing !! .. i will update when i get my blood work results ,, or maybe tomorrow if i go run to the store to get a first response lol baby dust to all :)

I personally wouldn't be able to wait, but I'm not strong on patience! Hoping it's a bfp and not an evap!

hatbox, i wasn't able to wait !! knowing i wasn't going to be able to wait till tomorrow i ran to walmart and got a 3 test first response box... i just did one and also got a faint line appearing in seconds right before my eyes!!! :happydance: now just hopping i'm super early in pregnancy and thats why i got a faint line?? when i was pg the first time with my daughter i got a dark line on the 3rd day of my missed period .. second time i was pg i got a faint line and ended in a m/c :cry: ... will retest tomorrow or Monday morning... hopefully this one sticks :D

p.s. first response & first signal gave me the same faint line.. first signal took longer though for all you lady's wondering .. :thumbup:

The earlier it is the more faint it is so hopefully your just early into it. Congrats! :yipee:

Hello, I have been trying to conceive now for 3 months. My cycle is 31 days long on the dot. My first day of my last menstrual cycle is nov 17. I was having symptoms so I tested with first response 11dpo and got a bfn. When I was 4 days late (17 dpo) I bought the 88 cent walmart first signal test. I was too inpatient to wait till morning so I tested that night feeling confident I would see a bfp. I was so nervous I only got the cup less than half way full. This is what I got within 20 seconds of time. Does this mean im pregnant?

Attachments

• 2011-11-21 01.21.51.jpg
    2011-11-21 01.21.51.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 193
that looks positive to me!!! congrats Michellegirl! wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months :)

This is what I got 20 seconds after dropping the urine in using the dropper thingy. taken at night and I only had a little bit of pee in me. Positive?

Attachments

• 2011-11-21 01.12.40.jpg
    2011-11-21 01.12.40.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 111
Oops wasnt sure if the first one got posted yet. Sorry! New to how this site works.

I'm new too, I would post my test for u but I don't know how. Lol. I'm waiting on my 2nd beta result and going nuts.

Moms2sixplus, no it was with my night pee and I was barely able to tinkle in the cup lol

Well, I just went to the lab to get a blood test done to be sure, they said they would call me tommorow, wish me luck! :)

I was convinced and got 4 boxes lol, i found them with the other pregnancy tests. Of course it was BFN this morning but will test with the others the next few days.

My doctor called today, my blood test was positive!!!!
hCG- 613.12 and that this was consistent with 5 weeks gestation. :))
got an appointment on December 9th.
definantly going to buy this test in the future if Walmart keeps selling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->