First Signal Pregnancy test

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!! Do u know how many dpo u were for your beta? I'm going crazy truing to figure mine out. I had my first positive hpt at 7 dpo. Here are my betas...11 dpo 82.7 17 dpo 1162. What do u think? Hope u have a VERY happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

Maybe I naturally have low levels than I got my first hpt 17 dpo. Than at 20 dpo my beta was 613.12. Is that too low since you have much higher or are they different from woman to woman. I asked cause I went through an early miscarriage 2 years ago due to low hCG levels.

No I'm really sorry I didn't mean your levels were low, I was wondering if mine were high. I think your levels sound great. Sorry for confusing you.

I think your levels sound really good! And no its fine, ever since I found im pregnant ive been so scared looking for every little sign of something possibly being wrong.

Congratulations Michellegirl :happydance: ... i also just found out im pregnant last week.. :haha: and also had a m/c last year :sad2: .. ive taken 5 test all positive but faint so im really scared and tracking every symptom too.. are you having any cramping??

Congrats mamas! DH only let me get two this week and so far BFNs, but I might have only been 7 dpo. I'm going to get some more tonight if I go shopping!

I took this test yesterday at 12dpo. It was a bfn :( I honestly threw it away after 3-5 minutes because there was no line, I didn't wait the usual 10 minutes cuz I was so disappointed.

It could be that 1) too early for me to use that test as they say not to use it until you've missed your period
2) I didn't use fmu...tested late at night, was a last minute decision to test. But I think if I was pg, then I would get at least some type of faint line.

Did anyone test earlier than their expected period?

I have taken a few of these tests and I think you have to wait to see results because I am seeing a very faint line after it sits for about 10 min.

I actually heard about these a few months back, but never saw them. I finally spotted them (wasn't even looking for them, DH actually pointed them out)! The were on the end cap near a busy isle close to the vitamin section. I picked up 3 for now. I haven't used any yet. So, we will see!

I actually heard about these a few months back, but never saw them. I finally spotted them (wasn't even looking for them, DH actually pointed them out)! The were on the end cap near a busy isle close to the vitamin section. I picked up 3 for now. I haven't used any yet. So, we will see!

0o0o how many dpo are you?

I just got a BFP with a FR this afternoon!:happydance: So, I guess the First Signal was positive too, very faint, but there! I am 10 dpo.

I saw a faint line on FS yesterday at 9 dpo, but that didnt show up until about a hour after I tested. So, keep those tests around for a little while before you throw them out.

0o0o how many dpo are you?

3 dpo even though FF hasn't officially said lol. But, I know I did ovulate on CD16 and my temps keep rising. So, wont be testing until at least Dec. 8th. That would be the earliest. :)

Congratulations Michellegirl :happydance: ... i also just found out im pregnant last week.. :haha: and also had a m/c last year :sad2: .. ive taken 5 test all positive but faint so im really scared and tracking every symptom too.. are you having any cramping??

Yes but its twinges near my hips. I occasionally get pelvic pressure and light cramps. Sometimes the cramps feel like light period cramps but everything I read tells me its normal, I have my first appointment next friday, im really hoping they hear a heartbeat, really want a normal pregnancy

I just bought this test today. And Im going to test as soon as i have to use the restroom. Im 2 weeks late and at CD 46 with 2 bfn's.. Had some IB for the last 4 days. It stopped last night. I havent had any so far today. Wish me luck!! Im so so nervous

I bought a couple of these tests and used one yesterday and one today. AF is due tomorrow, but both tests were BFN. However, when I fished yesterday's test out of the trash to compare, it had a very, very faint line on the dried test. Almost like before it dried there would have been no way to see it. My temps are high and looking tri... even had what looked like a implantation dip at 9 dpo. I'm going to the store to buy a digi today since I swear these tests are messing with my head. I think if you are a POAS addict and just need something to P on, they are great. However, if you are looking for a reliable answer, the IC or bigger brands are the way to go.

I bought a couple of these tests and used one yesterday and one today. AF is due tomorrow, but both tests were BFN. However, when I fished yesterday's test out of the trash to compare, it had a very, very faint line on the dried test. Almost like before it dried there would have been no way to see it. My temps are high and looking tri... even had what looked like a implantation dip at 9 dpo. I'm going to the store to buy a digi today since I swear these tests are messing with my head. I think if you are a POAS addict and just need something to P on, they are great. However, if you are looking for a reliable answer, the IC or bigger brands are the way to go.

Do you have photos?

Not right now, they're at home and I'm at work, but I can post them tonight!

Ooh linz! I don't know about the First Signal tests as I have not used on yet, but with pink dye tests, generally if a line shows up in color later on but wasn't there initially, it means good things. Not always of course, but I have heard of alot of ladies on here that had the same experience. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->