First Signal Pregnancy test

Ooh linz! I don't know about the First Signal tests as I have not used on yet, but with pink dye tests, generally if a line shows up in color later on but wasn't there initially, it means good things. Not always of course, but I have heard of alot of ladies on here that had the same experience. :)

Wow, thanks, Winter! I didn't know that! I just know to avoid blue dye tests at all costs. I went to the store to buy a digi today and I've cut myself off of liquids since noon and will be holding till I get off work tonight. I figure at 14 dpo I should be able to get a true result from an ept digital. Check out my chart though, I'm fairly sure I've got some good line mojo goin on.

Your chart does look good! I hope your temp keeps rising! How many DPO are you again? I sure hope this is your BFP!

My chart says I am 14 dpo, but I got ovulation pains on 1 dpo, not ov day, so I personally think FF is one day off and that I am actually 13 dpo. Meaning that AF would be due tomorrow. Also, I usually get spotting the day before AF and my temp begins to decline around 12 dpo. Not seeing either of those this month!

My chart says I am 14 dpo, but I got ovulation pains on 1 dpo, not ov day, so I personally think FF is one day off and that I am actually 13 dpo. Meaning that AF would be due tomorrow. Also, I usually get spotting the day before AF and my temp begins to decline around 12 dpo. Not seeing either of those this month!

Woot! That is a good sign then!!! Can't wait to see what the result is for this :)

Congrats to all the BFPs that popped up on this thread!! I found them in my store today. Only bought one. Let curiosity get the best of me. I had a blood test done 2 days ago that came back negative. I was between 6 and 9 DPO then. When do you think would be a long enough time after the neg bloods to use my new test? Or should I just wait and see if af shows?

Well I caved. BFN this morn. Temp was a little down but I just couldn't resist. No more testing for me, unless I'm late.

I don't know what's taking so long?!
5 cycles and no baby!
I'm a healthy person, i used to exercise on daily basis advanced level, i've had 3 kids already, my periods are very much regular, I check my cm and cp all is normal, what could be the cause?!!

Iwould Clomid be my answer?! Just a desperate thought!

5 cycles and 3 kids too. I tried soy isoflavones the last 3 cycles. Not sure if it made any difference for me. Will be taking a break from it, if/when next cycle starts. Have been checked by a doctor? How long has it been since the birth of your youngest?

My youngest is 5,8 years, i've had a coil put in 2 months after he was born and I had removed last June, I had no problems all that time it was there.

I should be checking with my doc this Thursday to see what's going on and what can we do!

So we r on the same boat here, how old is ur little one?

She is 6. I had a tubal reversal done in May but didn't start ttc until a couple months later. I just worry that the tube that was able to be repaired is closed back up.

Hope the doctor can shed some light on what's going on with you. I know 5 months isn't really considered a long time but you are right it is very hard and stressful. Not good on body especially for baby making.

Thanks for the spirit lift, I'm crossing my fingers for both of us ;-)

And don't worry all will be fine ��

I had a neg quantitive last on 11/22 and a positive hpt on 11/26. Dr. confirmed. I dont put much into those First Signal tests, they dont show positive for a while and it is still very faint. I broke down and bought a First Response and then I knew for sure. Good luck and baby dust!

I took one of these last night..looked at it in 3 minutes like it says on the box and it was BFN..looked at it again in 10 minutes and thought I saw something very, very faint..so naturally, I thought I was imagining it. I forgot I left it on my counter and saw it there this morning, was about to toss it but..I swear I see a faint colored line..am I crazy?? Could this be a very faint (and late) BFP??

Attachments

• firstsignal11-30-11.1.jpg
    firstsignal11-30-11.1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 178
  • firstsignal11-30-11.2.jpg
    firstsignal11-30-11.2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 156
  • firstsignal11-30-11.3.jpg
    firstsignal11-30-11.3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 168
  • firstsignal11-30-11.4.jpg
    firstsignal11-30-11.4.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 179
I took one of these last night..looked at it in 3 minutes like it says on the box and it was BFN..looked at it again in 10 minutes and thought I saw something very, very faint..so naturally, I thought I was imagining it. I forgot I left it on my counter and saw it there this morning, was about to toss it but..I swear I see a faint colored line..am I crazy?? Could this be a very faint (and late) BFP??

Kitti, that's what mine looked like at 10 dpo when it had dried over night and I looked at it the next day. Took another one at 11 dpo, still BFN and waited for that one to dry over night, too. Unfortunately the next morning there was nothing on the 2nd test. On 12 dpo I took a digi and a pink line Answer test and both came back negative, so I chalked mine up to an evap. I've heard these tests are not reliable what-so-ever before AF is due, and I'm leaning toward believing that now. Otherwise, why else would they cost so little? Fx'd for you that this turns into something. Maybe try the same thing by letting another one dry overnight and see if it looks the same as the first?

I think that is an evap because its more grey. BUT, it could be the start of something. Keep testing every day or so and see what happens :)

I'm glad you asked the question. Mine looks exactly like that this morning after sitting all day. What a bummer.

thats how my test looked when i tested 2weeks ago . i was late for my period and did not see a second line , after 30min it had a really faint line , i thought it was an evap. but, here i am 7-8 weeks pregnant !!i have my first appointment on Oct 6 :happydance: you should retest in a few days ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->