First time IVF Buddies

Hi Rachy. I'm Ok thanks, back to work tomorrow after 10 days off :-( as for symptoms none really... cramping on and off last 2 days so hoping it's burying nice and deep. That's it really.

Ahh how exciting, when are you hoping to do the transfer?

Cramps are good! I hope it's a great sign for you :thumbup:

Im hoping to be pupo by December 2nd, If everything goes smoothly that is x

Congrats zelly, FXed :dust:

AFM AF showed up full force today:nope: So I'm pretty much on time according to the pamphlet although they did allow for AF coming a bit sooner or later. Still 1 week to go before my next appointment and I can hopefully start stimming. Right now it seems like forever:nope:

The Suprefact has been making me moody (poor DH :( ), feel hot flashes and headaches (apparently all normal side effects you can experience while on it):nope: Once I start on the FSH I may become a total crazy person although they claim it seems to mostly reduce these symptoms :wacko:

Cramps are good! I hope it's a great sign for you :thumbup:

Im hoping to be pupo by December 2nd, If everything goes smoothly that is x

Hi rachy,

We have very similar timing for FET! I'm trying a natural cycle, though, so let's see if my body stays on schedule.

Thanks ladies. This week is dragging already lol...

Exciting times coming up for you ladies too :)

Ah cupcake thats fab, it'll be nice to transfer with someone, i can share the madness :wacko:

Im only doing a medicated cycle because I have to drive 6 hours from our home in Newcastle to the clinic in London for transfer. Its just the better option for us to manipulate my cycle.

Have you not tested yet zelly? Xx

Ah cupcake thats fab, it'll be nice to transfer with someone, i can share the madness :wacko:

Im only doing a medicated cycle because I have to drive 6 hours from our home in Newcastle to the clinic in London for transfer. Its just the better option for us to manipulate my cycle.

Have you not tested yet zelly? Xx

Oh gosh, 6 hours! That's one heck of a drive, rachy! But hopefully in the end it's all worth it!

Let's definitely share the madness of FET here!

I stop taking birth control pills on Nov. 1st, then go in for baseline ultrasound and blood work Nov. 4th. If everything is okay I'll start monitoring every other day on Nov. 11 until I ovulate, but god knows when that will happen!

Sending you sticky dust, zelly ;-)

Thank you cupcake.

No Rachy haven't tested yet. I'm meant to test Mon but will test Sun as OH works away Mon to Fri and want him to be around whether it's good news or not. I'm getting anxious now, only 4 more days tho...

How are we ladies?

I'm getting really bad cramps on and off last 2 days esp. Hope its a good sign. I'm now 7dp5dt

So I've decided to test Sat. Getting impatient. Bought a FRER today... Eekk!!

Omg im getting so impatient waiting for you to :test:

Ha. Part of me doesn't want to tho as all the time I'm not testing there is hope if you get what I mean. Will update Sat.

How are you?

I get you, fingers crossed that hope turns into reality, looking forward to your update :thumbup:

Im a little down atm, i can blame buserelin for that 😕 My down reg scan seems like an age away and im just loosing patience xx

I totally understand what you mean Zelly! I was the exact same way. Hopefully yours turns out better than mine!!

Yup! Transfer nov. 3. Doing well, just started a new teaching job, so that's keeping me busy. Started PIO last night for the first time. The actual injection isn't bad, but my hip now feels bruised. Joy. Oh well. When's your test date?

So crap sleep...woke up and tested. BFP. This is the happiest I have ever been. I can't stop smiling, lol

Yup! Transfer nov. 3. Doing well, just started a new teaching job, so that's keeping me busy. Started PIO last night for the first time. The actual injection isn't bad, but my hip now feels bruised. Joy. Oh well. When's your test date?

Glad it's going well and good luck xx

Congrats zelly, very happy for you, yaaaayyyyyy!! I don't know how you managed to wait so long without testing but worth the wait.

Congrats zelly, very happy for you, yaaaayyyyyy!! I don't know how you managed to wait so long without testing but worth the wait.

Thank you. Was so worth the wait and OH was home as he works away all week and wanted him to be here. The line was as dark the normal line and came up so quick.... have a good weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->