First time IVF Buddies

Hi all

Tootsi - sounds promising - fingers crossed and lots of baby dust :)

AFM out of our 10 fertilised we had one really good one which they put back and the rest they were going to culture of until today. They had some trouble with the actual transfer as I am still very swollen so it wasn't particularly pleasant, but worth it if this little one sticks. Just got the call to say that none of the rest were good enough to freeze. Feel absolutely devastated that after all of that and with the amount of eggs that we only have this one ;(

Hi girls just a quick update from today's appointment.

So I have to ring on the first day of my next period, which will be in about 11 days. Then ill start my meds on day 21 of that cycle.

I have two frozen 5 day blasts which will both be thawed and will hopefully both be ok. If there both ok then they'll put both back in. I just hope at least one is ok!!! The thought of twins excites me though ha.

Can only hope it's my turn and we get the outcome we want this time. Roll on January when everything gets going again.

Hope your all ok xx

Woohoo! That's great, tootsi! Frozen cycle is easier on the body, so hopefully this will be a less stressful process. Fingers crossed for you and your frosties :)

Hi all

Tootsi - sounds promising - fingers crossed and lots of baby dust :)

AFM out of our 10 fertilised we had one really good one which they put back and the rest they were going to culture of until today. They had some trouble with the actual transfer as I am still very swollen so it wasn't particularly pleasant, but worth it if this little one sticks. Just got the call to say that none of the rest were good enough to freeze. Feel absolutely devastated that after all of that and with the amount of eggs that we only have this one ;(

Hi want2b,

Focus on the really good one they put in. Best of luck for a sticky one!

Good luck want2be 🍀 sending lots of sticky vibes your way 😉

My transfer is monday, feeling a little worried that my snowbaby may not survive the thaw. My lining was a perfect 11.6mm on Wednesday so im hoping its plump enough for flump to want to stay there x

Good luck want2be 🍀 sending lots of sticky vibes your way 😉

My transfer is monday, feeling a little worried that my snowbaby may not survive the thaw. My lining was a perfect 11.6mm on Wednesday so im hoping its plump enough for flump to want to stay there x

That's an amazing lining, rachy! Good luck on Monday :)

Guys,

I just got a :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Holy cow, I can't even believe it!!! Today is 9dp5dt and my beta was 526!

I POAS last night, but still wanted to get my beta this morning to confirm.

I go back on Sunday for the 2nd beta and hopefully the number will have doubled. I'm still in shock, because I didn't really have any symptoms.

That's AMAZING news cupcake, huge congratulations.

Rachy hope all goes well with the transfer and you get a super sticky frozen embaby.

Hope you have a super sticky one too want2bamum.

Sending big hugs and best of luck to you all. So exciting xx

Congrats cupcake:flower:

I've heard many women don't experience symptoms until after they've taken an HPT or blood test and it turns out positive. That's pretty much what keeps me going as I'm not really experiencing anything either at 9dp2dt today. I do have some on/off cramping but that could be due to the Crinone gel:shrug:

Thanks, guys!

My beta today was 1740, so things are progressing well :happydance:

Rachy, fingers crossed for you tomorrow. You have an amazing lining and a high grade embryo, so stay positive!

Im pupo :happydance:
Little flump thawed with 100% cell survival and expanding nicely x

That's great news Rachy. Gives me a little hope for my two frozen embabies. Hoping they survive the thaw too when he time is right xx

Ups forgot to update. Went and got my beta measured Thursday and it was a 34 so the nurse told me it's a chemical:cry: Started spotting yesterday and bleeding red today. We'll be doing IVF #2 in January as we can't start before both because of the holidays but also because I'd be on a forced 1 cycle break anyway, especially due to the chemical. Going in to have my beta measured again tomorrow but I think it's just to be sure it is falling to 0 which it obviously is since I've gotten "AF" now:cry:

I'm trying to keep my hopes up as I've read a chemical is in a way a good sign as it means I can get pregnant and IVF will most likely work for us, just need to be luckier and get an embryo that's healthier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->