• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First time IVF Buddies

How are we ladies. So much going on this thread and I am thinking of you all and hoping you all get that BFP.

I am still waiting for AF........

If you have access to Facebook search for Mummy's Page and there is a lovely video on there about IVF. Made me cry but was lovely ending x

Good luck cupcake hope it all goes well.

My husband showed me that video and we both had a little cry too. Love a happy ending xx

AF arrived today so appt on Mon to check no cysts and then start injections. Very nervous....

How are you ladies? Any updates? Xx

AF arrived today so appt on Mon to check no cysts and then start injections. Very nervous....

How are you ladies? Any updates? Xx

Yay, Zelly! Don't be nervous, the injections are not nearly as bad as we make them out to be. You can do this!

Just got my second dose of Lupron trigger this morning and now I'm all set for retrieval tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed!

Zelly good luck! The injections really aren't so bad, the first couple are tougher, but it's a mental thing, once you get past that it's easy :)

Cupcake good luck on the retrieval!!! Try not to stress too much, the whole thing takes minutes, it's really not so bad. Plan to have DH take care of you and wait on you afterwards as all you'll want to do is lay down with a nice heating pad. Stock up on comfort food!

Zelly good luck! The injections really aren't so bad, the first couple are tougher, but it's a mental thing, once you get past that it's easy :)

Cupcake good luck on the retrieval!!! Try not to stress too much, the whole thing takes minutes, it's really not so bad. Plan to have DH take care of you and wait on you afterwards as all you'll want to do is lay down with a nice heating pad. Stock up on comfort food!

Thanks, amanda. It is so easy to forget that this is supposed to be a quick procedure! I guess I've been building it up in mind as this huge thing :p

Comfort food and TLC from hubby sounds amazing. Thanks for the heating pad tip, I had not thought of that. I'll get it out of the closet tonight so I don't have to search for it tomorrow. Thank you!

Thanks ladies. I have developed a full blown cold :-( feel awful. Hoping this won't affect me regarding the IVF.

Good luck cupcake lover xx

That's great news Zelly. The injections become part of your routine and are really not that bad.

Cupcake just relax. It's really not that bad. I was so nervous and scared but I actually cannot remember that much about it the drugs are pretty good. It's over and done with in no time. Lots of luck. My hot water bottle has been a life saver!

I get my phone call tomorrow regarding my transfer. I'm excited and nervous.

How are you feeling Amanda and Rachy xx

How are you feeling Rachey? What has been your treatment for the OHSS?

Good luck today cupcake!!

Tootsi, let us know!! Very exciting indeed!

AFM, I'm doing alright. These hormones are really taking their toll on me though, been exhausted, slightly crampy, headaches more recently, and just a general feeling of run down. Been spending most my time crocheting to keep relaxed and mind off things. It's all a complete mind game though, as the hormones cause all those early pregnancy symptoms that we're so used to looking for! Lol I'm still debating whether to test early, or wait for beta.

Hi girls egg transfer will be Monday. I have 4 really good embabies so they want to wait a little longer. I'm so nervous.

I know I will be dying to do an early test but a friend of mine done an early test which came up positive then when she went for the actual test it was negative! Try to resist Amanda. Are you taking anything other then the cyclogest now ? xx

Hey ladies, im doing much better now. The pain has gone but im still bloated. The clinic said that would go once af shows but im still waiting for her!
I have to continue with the clexane until the first day of bleed.

Im still anxiously waiting for the pgd results on our 5 embabies. Im hoping i get them soon so i can arrange for transfer next month, ideally id like to do it before Christmas & hopefully get the best Christmas present we could ask for.

Tootsi, good luck for monday x

Great to hear rachy!

Toots - I'm not sure what cyclogest is, but I'm guessing progesterone? I'm taking endometrin which is a progesterone suppository as well as an estradiol pill orally, each 3x a day.
This morning I had awful cramps really low in the middle of my abdomen, painful enough that I contemplated hospital. They eased up after about an hour and 2 bottles of Gatorade. Now it's very mild and am just exhausted. Not sure what that was about or if I should be worried. Trying to just take it easy.

Hi, ladies

I'm still feeling pretty sleepy and bloated, but the ER went really well. Everyone at the clinic was so nice and made me feel very comfortable.

They were able to get 28 eggs!! :happydance:

Now I'm super anxious to see how many fertilized. My hubby has azoospermia so we don't have a huge supply of high quality sperm, but hopefully we'll be lucky and get a good fertilization rate with ICSI.

Thank you so much for all the good luck wishes. Hope everyone is doing well!

Yeh it's progesterone Amanda. They haven't mention me been put on anything else yet but I'll see on Monday. Been experiencing a little crampiness too but guessing it's just the hormones. So nervous about the transfer and whether or not it's going to work. When do you go for your beta ?

That's really good news cupcake. Fingers and toes crossed.

Glad your feeling better Rachy hope it all goes your way and soon xx

Great news cupcake!!!! Can't wait to hear how many fertilize!

My beta is not until Oct. 13. Tomorrow is 7dp3dt, I MIGHT test then, although I know it's still early. It's so hard! I wanna know, but am terrified I'll see a negative

I'll be the same it will take all my will not to do a test xx

Hi ladies,

Got a call from the lab this morning. Out of the 28, 13 eggs were mature and they all fertilized with ICSI! Now the race is on to see how many become blasts.

Amanda, you are so close to testing! Fingers crossed for a sticky!

Great to hear you are feeling better, rachy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->