• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First time IVF Buddies

Ah cupcake, absolutely brilliant number 😉 x

Just read the whole thread - everybody seems to be at different stages. I start my first IVF cycle when I get my next period (i'm CD 10 now so about 20 more days). I start with ultrasound and blood test and then injections for 2 weeks before the ER. I am so nervous.

Congrats Cupcake!

Af is here :happydance:
I should be feeling 100% very soon, never been as happy to see the old bitch :haha:

Cupcake, make sure you drink plenty of fluids, trust me when i say ohss isnt pleasant x

Tlk, welcome to the madness :thumbup:

Xx

Af is here :happydance:
I should be feeling 100% very soon, never been as happy to see the old bitch :haha:

Cupcake, make sure you drink plenty of fluids, trust me when i say ohss isnt pleasant x

Tlk, welcome to the madness :thumbup:

Xx

Thanks, rachy. I've been drinking copious amounts of gatorade. My belly was so bloated it looked like I was 5 months pregnant. Even a mild case of OHSS is a bitch. I'm so glad I took the day off today. I've been feeling crappy for 3 days now. But as long as we get some frosties it will all be worth it.

So glad af came for you! Hopefully you'll be back to normal in no time.

Tlk, welcome to the group!

Amanda, how are you doing?

Keep drinking that Gatorade!

I'm not doing so great today actually, on an emotional level. All the symptoms I had for the last week are pretty much gone today. I know they were all due to the progesterone anyways, but still I feel like the disappear is a bad sign. I'm 7dp3dt, and I couldn't help myself and tested this morning. Negative. I know it might be too early, but I've seen lots of girls who got BFP's this early, so I broke down in a fit of tears this am. I know crazy, lol, not news there, but I just wanted this so bad, and now I feel like I'm out. Also, the test expired October of last year, so I don't know if that makes a difference too, I'm definitely going to wait a few days now before testing again, IF I do. My beta is in 8 days still.

Hey ladies. That's it. Just a waiting game now. Very scary. 9 days till pregnancy test! Not really worried about that bit just the staying pregnant afterwards 😯

How is everyone xx

Try and stay positive Amanda. I read that a lot of women lose their symptoms in the second week but they come back later on. And it could be too early or a dodgy kit if it was out of date!!!

Try and keep your chin up and I'd try and wait till your proper test at the hospital as your just stressing yourself out. Big hugs xx

It's all moving along with everyone. So exciting...

Had my scan today and no cysts so did my 1st injection , I worked myself up so much and didn't even feel it go in. I have scans booked next Mon and weds and then if all fine ER be next fri or following Mon.

Hope everyone is ok xx

That's great news, zelly. Congrats on the first injection and good luck. ER will be here before you know it!

Keep drinking that Gatorade!

I'm not doing so great today actually, on an emotional level. All the symptoms I had for the last week are pretty much gone today. I know they were all due to the progesterone anyways, but still I feel like the disappear is a bad sign. I'm 7dp3dt, and I couldn't help myself and tested this morning. Negative. I know it might be too early, but I've seen lots of girls who got BFP's this early, so I broke down in a fit of tears this am. I know crazy, lol, not news there, but I just wanted this so bad, and now I feel like I'm out. Also, the test expired October of last year, so I don't know if that makes a difference too, I'm definitely going to wait a few days now before testing again, IF I do. My beta is in 8 days still.

Amanda, so many women don't have symptoms during 2ww, so having them disappear is perfectly normal.

Listen, it is super early to test, especially with an expired stick. Please don't beat yourself up, ok? Take it easy for next few days and wait until you do your beta. I know you want this so bad (trust me, I feel the same way) but give it time. It is still very early.

:hug::hug::hug:

Yey well done Zelly. It's all moving forward for you now. Exciting times ahead xx

Thanks cupcake and Zelly, the rational side of me knows it is still early and that expired sticks might not work, but the emotional side is going crazy. Man this 2ww is brutal!!!! The first week wasn't so bad, because there would have been no way of knowing if it worked or not, but now, since there MIGHT be, it's like, I want to know now, but ONLY if it's positive, if that makes sense?

Thanks cupcake and Zelly, the rational side of me knows it is still early and that expired sticks might not work, but the emotional side is going crazy. Man this 2ww is brutal!!!! The first week wasn't so bad, because there would have been no way of knowing if it worked or not, but now, since there MIGHT be, it's like, I want to know now, but ONLY if it's positive, if that makes sense?

Oh, amanda, that makes total sense to me!! :winkwink:

Did any of you ladies use the drug gonal? Did you have any side affects? I keep getting headaches and every now and then a stabbing pain in my womb area...

I never used that drug but I got headaches with the one I did use. Just try and drink lots of water xx

Comes and goes very strange. Thanks and will do. How r u? X

Did any of you ladies use the drug gonal? Did you have any side affects? I keep getting headaches and every now and then a stabbing pain in my womb area...

Hi zelly,

I used the gonal-f pen (225 iu per day) in addition to low dose hcg (10 units per day) and Ganirelix (250 mcg per day).

Since I was taking so many drugs it's hard to tell which one was causing the side effects, but I definitely had headaches, especially towards the end of stim.

I just kept telling myself the side effects were temporary and they were going to be over soon. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->