First time using OPKs upload every day! FUN!!

How is everyone today? Does anyone have any symptoms? I would really like to know lol. But as for me im just using the bathroom allot and i cant stop it realllllllyyy sucks. :(

I have a few hun,peeing a lot,heartburn,feeling suck and tired lol when you testing xxx

You're almost there Cath!!!

I think I got my real positive today, the test line showed up almost as soon as I dipped the stick in my pee cup!

I told hubby to eat lots of protein because we will be bd'ing every night this weekend...no falling asleep! LOL. The poor guy will probably be so relieved when we don't have to dtd every night (he works 14 hour days, so he is beat when he gets home).

Hi congrats, how soon did you find out you were pregnant, and did you have any symptoms? If i may ask. we were opking at the same time im six days past O and just wanted to know. I have NO signs what so ever and the only thing i have is really frequent bowls lol sorry tmi.

Thank you! I actually got my first "faint positive" last night before bed, had a stronger "faint Positive" this am and confirmed with a FRER this afternoon. Its still on the lighter side as I am only 8dpo...but everyone keeps telling me "a line is a line".

I started going pee like crazy at about 3dpo, my boobs have doubled in size since last month, I started getting dizzy spells around 5dpo and now have nausea and a funny taste in my mouth that I cant get rid of.

Part of me doesn't believe the tests...I guess I wont be 100% sure until I get the confrimation from the Dr.

Wishing everyone :bfp:'s!!!!! :dust: :dust:

well im only 6dpo's but i really think im out :'( i have absolutely NO symptoms. Except frequent bowls.

well im only 6dpo's but i really think im out :'( i have absolutely NO symptoms. Except frequent bowls.

Don't count yourself out yet! My bestie just found our she was pregnant last month and thought there was something wrong with her pregnancy because she has 0 symptoms. She just went for her first ob/gyn appt and everything was fine.

Good luck!

Congrats aims!!!! Ive had some weird twingy cranky type feelings but I'm only 5 dpo so probably nothing oh but i have been so tired since yesterday. I passed out super Early then too a nap this afternoon cause I passed out again

Aims I'm so happy for you! How many dpo were you when you found out hun xxx

Thanks guys! I will be calling my doctor to confirm today, so fingers and toes crossed!
I had fwinges from about 3-5 dpo and got mu faintest of faint wondfo got at 7dpo. I took a frer yesterday (8dpo) and got a faint but solid line. I just took another frer and the line is darker. I will post pics for you in a bit. Oh...and I have been doing the opk everyday also, and I swear the line is darker!

I have my fingers and toes crossed for all of you! :dust:

sorry for the typos, I am on my phone lol ;)

I noticed that yesterday as well...which is really exciting because it will be DH and my 5th anniversary (dating) and our son was due 1 day prior to our 1 year wedding anniversary :)

Ohhhh that's so nice! Triple celebrations then hun! I done a test this morning but I think I see a shadow? Not 100% tho xxx
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=29015

Haha...I just inverted it for you on the "June Testing" page. I swear I see a line...it almost looks like my test at 7dpo!

Here is a reference for you, hope it helps! :flower:

Attachments

• 6dpo.jpg
    6dpo.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 12
Here are my FRER's...Should the line be darker today or is is still early? I'm one of those who will probably poas everyday throughout the first trimester...just to make sure I'm still preggers :dohh::blush:

Attachments

• DSCF1717.jpg
    DSCF1717.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 9
i think it depends on the time you did the test and how concentrated the test was hun! i think your fine :)

Have you had any really watery Cm lately? mine is beyond!! iv also got the headache from hell today :-( xxx

I haven't really had any cm...but the headaches..ohhh boyyy. I have felt like I have banged my head against a wall for the past 3 days. I went to bed at 7 last night and was wide awake at 3:30 am...(note to self, don't go to bed before 8:30).
There are so many woman on here who did have the increased cm (along with headaches and other symptoms), fx'd that these are good signs!!!

How are you today Cath? Did you test again?

Well I did a frer this morning and can see a faint line but not sure if its an evap :-/ xxx
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images70042

I tried the link but it says :unauthorized access". I will check again when I get out of work. :)

mail_opt(2).jpg

IMAG1306_opt.jpg

mail.google.com.jpg

the last one im unsure if its an evap as the line is pencil thin but very dark?! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->