First time using OPKs upload every day! FUN!!

Ohhhh I don't know Cath, I think you have the start of a bfp! I am on my phone at work so I can zoom or invert. The frer is pretty clear, even though it's light. I have never heard of a frer giving evaps. The clear blue is fuzzy so I will look again when I get on my computer...but again, I say it's the start of something big:winkwink:

Awwww thank you hun I'm a bit sceptical tho,I got cb digi here which I'm keeping till Monday and I have 2 drug store ones which ill use in the mornings,still got headaches tho and veiny boob lol xxx

I understand what you are saying. I was skeptical until I got a strong DARK line on my FRER about a half hour ago. Still got a "not pregnant" on my digi, but I know they aren't as sensitive.
What time of day to you test? I find that my lines are darker in the afternoon. Maybe try another in the afternoon to compare?
I'm staying hopeful for you!

Ahhhh I'm glad you said that hun as I was going to use my digi in 2 days time but I think ill keep it until Sunday as af is due then,how many dpo are you know hun? If you got your dark frer today you might get a pregnant on digi tomorrow....so I did another one and I got a very faint pos I took it just before bed and I have home to the loo 7 times today lol xxx

I would say that I am somewhere between 10-11 dpo? Since I had the 4 days of opk's I dont know the exact date? I will probably try a digi on Thursday or Friday. I had very faint positives (wondfo) for 3 days before I got a clear positive on a frer. Fx'd for your bfp!!! :)

Mindy and enj how are you guys doing?

Cath, I just saw your exciting news!!!! Eeekkkkk! Congratulations!!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!:baby:
Want to be bump buddies? :)

Hey ladies im feeling ok today. Well i think im onto something but im not going to get my hopes up because its a blue dye test. BUUUTTTTT i seen this almost instantly when i took it FMU so im hoping its the start of something. How is everyone feeling today???
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o606/EnJ0509/20120607_111326.jpg

ohhhh yes!!! ill change my siggy now! xxx

Congrats on your BFP.

Thank you hun.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm tat looks like a BFP to me!! i dont want to get your hopes up as i know how temperment blue dye ones are soooooooooooooooo run out and get a FRER or a CB digi or something hun and do it in the morning!! :) xxx this migh be a lucky thread lol xxx

I know i need to go get a frer and a digi just in case. I told oh he needs to cough up some loot:rofl: but im not going to get to excited lol we shall see!

it looks pretty good to me though hun :) i made my OH buy me a DIGI haha too expensive to buy from the shop but i did buy one off Amazon aswell haha and 25 IC HPTS haha ! i have a serial POAS addiction, when are you gonna get the other tests hun xxx

IM going to get them today but im going to test Saturday with FMU and give it a days gap to see if the lines progress. I took a FRER on sunday but of course i was to early and it was - so i just let it go but i am praying this is it.

Hey ladies im feeling ok today. Well i think im onto something but im not going to get my hopes up because its a blue dye test. BUUUTTTTT i seen this almost instantly when i took it FMU so im hoping its the start of something. How is everyone feeling today???
https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o606/EnJ0509/20120607_111326.jpg

Ohhhh, I see it! I used a couple $.88 tests from Walmart (as they are pink dye), they work well. I can't wait to see your tests from Saturday!!!! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!:happydance:

wow this looks like a really lucky thread!! Congrats to you all!! Aims, how much did you BD when you kept getting + opk? I had 1 on CD10 originally (which I thought was inaccurate!) and then I have had 6 in a row so far, I BD CD8, 11, 13, 15, 17 (Day I got my first +opk) 18,19,20,22 (there was no way I could do it 5 times in row we were knackered!) Today is CD23, I had twinges CD17 and CD22 BUT I have no idea if or not I have O as I don't temp. Praying opk is negative today. Decided to BD every other day now. How are you all feeling?

Es89 sounds like you did a good job i Hope this is it for you.

I got another +opk today. please bare in mind these have been taken over a week so the dye is dry. totally lost this cycle x

Attachments

• DSCF3767.jpg
    DSCF3767.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 5
wow this looks like a really lucky thread!! Congrats to you all!! Aims, how much did you BD when you kept getting + opk? I had 1 on CD10 originally (which I thought was inaccurate!) and then I have had 6 in a row so far, I BD CD8, 11, 13, 15, 17 (Day I got my first +opk) 18,19,20,22 (there was no way I could do it 5 times in row we were knackered!) Today is CD23, I had twinges CD17 and CD22 BUT I have no idea if or not I have O as I don't temp. Praying opk is negative today. Decided to BD every other day now. How are you all feeling?

Hi there! I started using opk's on cd 5 and dtd every other day until I got my 1st +opk on cd13. From cd13-cd16 (all +opk days) we dtd every other day until I got my first faint positive on 5dpo.
It sounds to me like you got all the important days covered! Good luck and make sure you keep us updated! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->