• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the girls that are late....

There is still hope until AF!!! Good luck POAS tomorrow!

will be 11 days late tomorrow, no sign of :witch: showin up either,

symptoms so far
1. sensitive/sore-ish nipples
2. veins on nippes and around nipples
3. bloating
4. increased cm
5. tiredness

alot of BFN's!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone! I tested this morning with a digi and got a BFN. I am officially about 9 days late figuring on the day that I think I ovulated (I think I ovulated late). I have a doctor's appointment set for Friday. I have had lots of CM to the point where I am convinced I have gotten my period, lots of light and dull cramps, and a lot of dizziness to name a few. So frustrated. I wasn't even planning on trying until December, but really want this now. Even hubby looked a bit gutted this morning.Just got to wait until friday I guess.

i tested this morning sorry girls but i will join tomorrow posably i dunno yet, it was :bfn: i just think that i'm out because the tests are still neg and i'm losing the feeling of thinking im out and that the depo as runined my body and i'm just one of them people that will take ages to concive, i dont have no symptoms now apart from tired, weeing alot and feel bloted. i think im dying slowly and this is my thread.

welcome the new people that i have not seen yet, welcome and put your feet up its one big circle of girls looking for that BFP

hey ladies, how are we all today?
Do we have any bfps yet?
Sorry to hear of the bfn Anna :( Still got a chance until af appears though :D

Me this morning, im feeling crappy. Up all last night with af pains and ive got a consultant appointment today where no doubt hes going to manipulate my back in more ways than i can imagine causing me more pain. Good day so far...not!

hey ladies, how are we all today?
Do we have any bfps yet?
Sorry to hear of the bfn Anna :( Still got a chance until af appears though :D

Me this morning, im feeling crappy. Up all last night with af pains and ive got a consultant appointment today where no doubt hes going to manipulate my back in more ways than i can imagine causing me more pain. Good day so far...not!

thanks hun just wish i can feel it but the more i see the BFN the more i get down.

the pains i keep getting on and off cant be pregnancy though i mean i keep having pains down in my pelvis hurting on and off

ladies i tested this morning its very faint + i posted it in the testing part cuz im not sure if it is + or not....

ladies i cant sleep... gonna pee on the other stick 2mor.. sorry i got my dates wrong dohhh im 1 week and 1 day late not 2 weeks soz :blush: so thats 8 days late and a bfn.. please some one tell me there is still hope :cry:

There is hope :) I am 9 days late and with BFNs... we just have to wait... grrr... but everything will work out!!

it seems we are all in the same boat... around 9 or so days... calliebaby sorry for the BFN... the CM is a really really GOOD sign :)!! Hopefully the doctors office will do a blood test and AF will stay away (for 9 months!).

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/211733-help-please-2.html

here u go :)

Babyhopes - that looks +'ve to me, congrats!

Still getting BFNs this morning... but I'm getting more symptoms so I'm really hoping!

Babyhopes thanks for the link... I really think it is a positive :)

Gina you really do belong her with us, hehe... everyday more pregnancy symptoms, yet a BFN... wow... our bodies are crazy.

thanks ladies.. tryin not to get too excited.. but its hard lol

aclio... a few things i learnt to hurry up AF if thats what your wanting to do it hot showers or baths, or bding can too...

i tried them all with my last cycle i was jumping around when i finally got af at cd 100.. OH was like i never met a girl happy to see her AF :haha: but after 100days man did AF hurt!

I had really bad cramping 2 weeks before AF showed last month, I hope its not going to be like that again. Mind you I wasn't as heavy last month strange when I waited so long for it

have you thought of going for a blood test... they cud at least check your progesterone to see if you ov yet or not...

i hope u get some answer soon its better to have some answers than waiting.. :hugs:

Congrats babyhope- looks like an early +ive to me!! Day 70 for me- ARGH! Just want :witch:to show up now so I can get this long cycle out of the way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->