• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the girls that are late....

yeah my hubby might be a little upset about me testing to... he is the type that says just wait and see... it probably doesn't help that I get all emotional over the BFN.

yeah, I had never heard of the eye thing either... and google didn't help

:cry: i took the test right away.. and bfn :( i cant believe it im so upset :cry: and no sign of AF... its not fair!!! there is no way im waiting for another 100 day cycle im going to the doctor 2mor!!!

i cant stop crying this confirms it for me... there must be something wrong with me.. ever since march my cycles have been messed up!! sorry for the long wait ladies and the disappointing result :cry:.. well im off to be with david.

:cry: i took the test right away.. and bfn :( i cant believe it im so upset :cry: and no sign of AF... its not fair!!! there is no way im waiting for another 100 day cycle im going to the doctor 2mor!!!

i cant stop crying this confirms it for me... there must be something wrong with me.. ever since march my cycles have been messed up!! sorry for the long wait ladies and the disappointing result :cry:.. well im off to be with david.

its not over till the AF shows, let us know what the doctor says and big hugs

Awee hunnie big hugs!!! your still in the going you dont have AF maybe your rare!! fingers crossed for you!!!

casey- My eyes are watery and blood shot too right noww waht the hell are you lviing in MY body!! i highly doubt it has anythign to do witht hat more like im freakin tired as hell hahahah

hey ladies af will officially be 5weeks late for me 2morro i haven tested in a while come to think of it fed up of seeing all the negatives,my dr sent me for a blood test and also tested me for diabetes thyroid and aneamic,on the blood form she had ticked all the boxes that i needed to be tested but wrote that i needed a pg test her writing was absolute crap when i phoned up for my results they said everything was satisfactory what the hell is a satisfactory pg test result???
Still having cramps
Tons of Cm
Painful lower back
Extreme tiredness i want to be in bed by 8pm

Dont know what is going on thinking of testing in the morn?

HAHAHA...it truly is crazy how similar our symptoms are, very crazy!! Yep I think my red eyes are from me being tired, right now I can barely concentrate... but at the same time I dont want to go to bed... I haven't been able to sleep at night, aghh!!

babyhopes10 I am so sorry... you didnt keep us waiting... no matter what we are here for you :hugs:

Emz my goodness your doctor must have some bad handwriting... I would for sure test in the morning and also call your doctors office and see if they know about the pregnancy test results. On a positive note glad to hear everything is OK!!!

Godwillbless (love your username!) - we are all asking the same question! I am 8 days late and still getting BFNS.

yeah i hear ya insomnia is where im at hahaha but during the day complete exhaustion its all this thinking ahahah!

divinebeauty visited the docs office today and got a positive blood test :)

EMz, Sorry to here that i hope i dont go that long! I have taking 5 tests now. 2bfn 2bfp and 1 bfn. Sore boobs and milky cm?

haha ya im the inspiring story here (sort of) lets hope I am !! hahah Casey arent you more then 8 days late? or what maybe I lost track of my own days late hahhahaha after about 5 i was like wow this is going ot be going on forever!!! I know im 22 dpo today according to charts. which may not even be right!

Casey - can you chat yet? hahah

SO chat just told me I need to be a memeber for 1 month PLUS 100 posts haha i guess I wont be seeing chat for a while!! LOL

Congrants! on your bfp..:) divebea how many days later were you before you got your bfp? Sorry iam new!

I can chat... I am a GOLD MEMBER... watch out ladies next will be Super Star!!

I think I am 8 days late, I was suppose to start my period Sunday the 18th, so perhaps I am 9 days late. I dont even know, haha.

Godwillbless you got 2BFPs?

Major bummer... I haven't been here a month... wow divinebeauty we are rolling with posts ... they should have an exclusive club for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->