For the girls that are late....

I was supposed to start the 18th I am 22 dpo today and I was about 9 days late haha whatveer casey is we are on IDENTICAL cycles!!

I know haha we have no life except for b and b hahahaha how sad whow ould of thought our lives would turn into posting LOL. and WHAT you havent been here a MONTH and you can be a gold member I AM ENVIOUS haha ok so ill just add that to the growing list too godamnnn it!! haha cant get a urine test pos haha cant ..dont know if my dates are right, and NOW cant be a godl member hahahahah wow keep on goinnn shit luck! gooodd god!

anna and Casey i started a thread for testing WED. go join!

Thank you Divbea!

you give me hope! I just want to make sure the 2bfp wasnt evap lines.

Godwillbless- How many DPo are you or how many days late are you?! congrats on the line. Hey.. A line is a line and I AM SOOOOOOOO jelous you can get a pos on POAS!! I only WISH!! hahah Happy and healthy 9 months hun as im sure this means u are for sure preggo!! woohooo

Godwillbless I hope the OB gives you great news!!!

It is like we are living in the twilight zone... I mean identical cycles!! Yes BnB has become my life without a doubt, but there are so many questions and great people. I am coming now to join your thread... geez another thread... HAHA just kidding... the more threads the happier I am :)!!!

oh sorry this thread is getting long haha I didnt see it ok 10 days late and finally BFP yess I do really think you are preg. haha and still envious of the POAS but congratss for sure!!

Haha I know another thread haha my email inboix is flooding with BNB hahah but its great gets my days by and helps me keep a clear mind well SOMEWHAT!! as clear as it will get :)

WOW... thats my b-day too:p hahaha amazing day wasnt it hahahaha !!! have a good evening take it easy and wow 29 DPO!!! omg your more of a miracle then me!!

ladies i cant sleep... gonna pee on the other stick 2mor.. sorry i got my dates wrong dohhh im 1 week and 1 day late not 2 weeks soz :blush: so thats 8 days late and a bfn.. please some one tell me there is still hope :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->