• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the girls that are late....

Anna this seems to be stretching on an aweful long time hun.:hugs: I remember reading one of your posts awhile back and you were testing way back in August. I think you probably need to get to your doc so he can do some bloods, at least put you out of your misery either way, it seems so stressful to you.:hugs:

i was testing for ovulation then not pregnancy

Sorry anna I was talking about the ib you thought you had in August? I thought you had been testing since then.:dohh:

ok here is alittle update on me:
i went to be at 8pm last night woke up at 10pm to wee then went back to bed and was up at 6am, hubby thinks i must be pregnant because i always go to bed at 10pm along with hubby, anyway i went to loo this morning at 6am then i went back to sleep for an hour and woke up at 7am went loo and wiped myself and there was some pink smug in what looked like clear discharge, anyway a few hours later i went loo at 10:45am and there was pale yellow discharge.

my symptoms today are:
tired
hungrey
bloted
boobs hurt
boobs feel heavy
boobs have bigish vains on them
nipples senative
nipples have bumps around them
needing to wee even when i havent drank in a while
pale yellow discharge
pink streak
headache

and that is it i think.

ok here is alittle update on me:
i went to be at 8pm last night woke up at 10pm to wee then went back to bed and was up at 6am, hubby thinks i must be pregnant because i always go to bed at 10pm along with hubby, anyway i went to loo this morning at 6am then i went back to sleep for an hour and woke up at 7am went loo and wiped myself and there was some pink smug in what looked like clear discharge, anyway a few hours later i went loo at 10:45am and there was pale yellow discharge.

my symptoms today are:
tired
hungrey
bloted
boobs hurt
boobs feel heavy
boobs have bigish vains on them
nipples senative
nipples have bumps around them
needing to wee even when i havent drank in a while
pale yellow discharge
pink streak
headache

and that is it i think.

Oooh- sounds good to me! This could be it Anna! Cd 71 for me- loads of cm and sore boobs but no stitch feeling in my side ( sure sign with my other 2 pregnancies!) Oh, well gonna have to wait. Bding like a mad woman, hoping to bring on af- OH is knackered - he he!!

Anna!!!! you are peeing a lot, haha... I am with babyhopes, it looks very good. so far everyone who has yellow in their CM appears to be pregnant and all your other symptoms point to pregnancy. Girl I have my fingers crossed for you!!!! Hurry up and show BFP!!!!!

Oooh- sounds good to me! This could be it Anna! Cd 71 for me- loads of cm and sore boobs but no stitch feeling in my side ( sure sign with my other 2 pregnancies!) Oh, well gonna have to wait. Bding like a mad woman, hoping to bring on af- OH is knackered - he he!![/QUOTE]

We are bding a lot to... either for AF or perhaps ovulation... with my body who knows what is going on... hope that you get the stitch feeling in the side :winkwink:

I think yellow cm is a good thing... at least after ovulation... but I myself have never had it, hehe... but when I was reading stories of women who got +HPT one of the signs people quoted a lot was yellow cm... I am sure in some cases it isn't anything... but added to other pregnancy symptoms I think it is a good thing :)

thanks hun i just wish it will hurry up now and show, i got so many saying "your not pregnant" and others saying "you are thats good signs" i just never know where i am no more

i'm now 5 days late for period, im scared to BD incase AF is just hiding and ready to show when we do it, i will be sooooo upset if you girls say it is and then it turns out im not, im frightend now

ok thats alright cuz i had some about 5 days ago? not sure when it was... and i just thought oh i hope its not a bad thing..

HELP! I just did an OPK (CD71) and the line is the darkest I have ever had- not a + but I've never had one of those! Do you think my body is trying to ov now? NEVER had an OPK as dark as this (I'm one of those people who has never had a true + but this looks promising don't you think?

HELP! I just did an OPK (CD71) and the line is the darkest I have ever had- not a + but I've never had one of those! Do you think my body is trying to ov now? NEVER had an OPK as dark as this (I'm one of those people who has never had a true + but this looks promising don't you think?

are you late for period or due to ovulate?

Don't know- am on CD71 and thought I had a +OPK on CD53 (never get a line as dark as the control line) but today's OPK is the darkest I have ever had ( still not quite a + though!). Do you think that my body is gearing up to ov this late in the cycle? maybe I didn't ov last month and 2 cycles have combined as one. I have irregular cycles but they average 36 days.

welshkiki have you thought of attending the dr? a 71 day cycle is really not normal. By this time if you cycles are normally 36 it is more likely you have missed a period, and that you are not ovulating.A blood test would identify if you have indeed ov. By cd71, I wouldnt be hanging about. Good luck. XXX

Don't know- am on CD71 and thought I had a +OPK on CD53 (never get a line as dark as the control line) but today's OPK is the darkest I have ever had ( still not quite a + though!). Do you think that my body is gearing up to ov this late in the cycle? maybe I didn't ov last month and 2 cycles have combined as one. I have irregular cycles but they average 36 days.

i would take a pregnancy test as some people say that you can get a posative on a OPK even when pregnant

welshkiki have you thought of attending the dr? a 71 day cycle is really not normal. By this time if you cycles are normally 36 it is more likely you have missed a period, and that you are not ovulating.A blood test would identify if you have indeed ov. By cd71, I wouldnt be hanging about. Good luck. XXX

Thanks Crypto but I do tend to be very irregular- have got up to CD68 before today. i have polycycstic ovaries but I think AC messed up my cycle this month (1st month of using it) as previouus 4 cycles were 36 days. Stopped using AC on CD25 as I thought I ovd then but obviously not! Also felt icky on AC. Also 1st month of using B50. Don't want to go to docs as they might give me something to start AF and I am still bding on a regular basis and could have caught that eggy. Will do another OPK tomorrow and see what happens.

Ah right so long as you have a diagnosis, it definitely struck me that there was a chance the cycle was annovulatory on account of the length but that is consistent with pcos.

I would be careful with ac, it pushed my ov date back when I took it and this has never returned to what it was. It seriously messed my cycles up although I know it can be useful in pcos.

Either way, maybe get a cd21 blood done and it will confirm whether you o'd or not, it must be difficult testing, when you dont know if you are waiting to o or to be pregnant? Best of luck hun. XXX

Ah right so long as you have a diagnosis, it definitely struck me that there was a chance the cycle was annovulatory on account of the length but that is consistent with pcos.

I would be careful with ac, it pushed my ov date back when I took it and this has never returned to what it was. It seriously messed my cycles up although I know it can be useful in pcos.

Either way, maybe get a cd21 blood done and it will confirm whether you o'd or not, it must be difficult testing, when you dont know if you are waiting to o or to be pregnant? Best of luck hun. XXX

Thanks Crypto- I think I must be nearing OV now as I have an abundance of CM and my (.)(.) are sore. fingers xd I ov now . Won't be trying AC again- I know it works for some PCOS sufferers but it has really messed up my cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->