• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the girls that are late....

awwww hun i understand your frustration... hehe if you can try lots of bdin... it worked for me :blush: lol!!! we bd and then next morning AF showed :D

well girls im a basket case on my cycles, i started in late august, then 15 days later started a new cycle on sept. 8 and nothing for all of oct. so im on CD like uhhhhhm 49 or something i lost count.... i should of had 2 new cycles by now!!!!!!
all these days and no bfp and the gyn wont do a hormone test he says i dont need it...something is wronge!

sma1588, you sound like me. I had a cycle in sept. and then started a new cycle 15 days later in oct! 1st-5th! Now I've had nothing! Cramping on and off all month. On the 10th I had really bad cramp and I felt like I was going to start bleeding again even though I'd already bled 5 days before!! It's so confusing isn't it! I tested a few days ago and it was a BFN! :cry:

Can I still join? I am one day late, and I got a BFN yesterday morning. I am 13DPO. Also, my MSN is [email protected] if anyone wants to add me. Just let me know you are from here and I will be happy to chat! I am in the US, though...central time.

Mary

well girls im a basket case on my cycles, i started in late august, then 15 days later started a new cycle on sept. 8 and nothing for all of oct. so im on CD like uhhhhhm 49 or something i lost count.... i should of had 2 new cycles by now!!!!!!
all these days and no bfp and the gyn wont do a hormone test he says i dont need it...something is wronge!

oh my... sorry that your body is being so confusing... I can't believe your doctor wont check your hormones! I called my Doctor because I was confused about my cycle and she said could be hormones and to wait a few months... I was baffled. Oh well... I hope you get your BFP REAL soon!

pink......
yup that really sounds like how i am, when i was younger i used to have one at the end of the month then the next was at the begining of the month but not like this. i have adenomyosis so i cramp all the time but i have differnt ones when im going to start and thought i had that but never started, sometimes being female is just to much lol we have soooo much to worry about. ive taken so many test and they all seem to be screaming at me to stop testing! lol have u been to the doc yet ?

babyhopes10 - I needed a good laugh... when you said you BD and then your AF came that was great... I am going to remember that ;) Also you jumping up and down for AF... I have been there after long cycles and hubby is giving you that "crazy look"

casey......
i have my 6 month check up in like 2 weeks so im going to tell him nothing has changed as far as my cycles being out of wack and hopefully he checks them but i swear ALL the docs i go to do nothing they would probly say my body is perfectly fine if i didnt keep going back. it scares me to because im afraid i will be one of those who never get a bfp on a hpt or not know im preg. i hope i get a bfp someway though ! thanx

babyhope it looks like a BFP to me hun lucky you congrats and well done, hello all sorry i havent posted today just been taking my mind of things because the BFNs upsetting me, anyway my jeans are now getting to tight for me i dunno how though and im craving things and im only about 4/5 weeks if i am pregnant, sooooo heres waiting for sunday me thinks till i can work out my temps

if anyone can post up what the temp is for pregnancy that will be great and i will let you know what mine is tomorrow morning, any how i am glad this thread has done well.

thank you all

i'm now on day 59 and no AF

babyhopes10 - I needed a good laugh... when you said you BD and then your AF came that was great... I am going to remember that ;) Also you jumping up and down for AF... I have been there after long cycles and hubby is giving you that "crazy look"

hehehe yeah it was abit like that :haha: i came running in saying i got my things yayyyyyy
david was like... oh... ok then :wacko: hehe

thanks anna :hugs:

:dust: ladies

babyhope it looks like a BFP to me hun lucky you congrats and well done, hello all sorry i havent posted today just been taking my mind of things because the BFNs upsetting me, anyway my jeans are now getting to tight for me i dunno how though and im craving things and im only about 4/5 weeks if i am pregnant, sooooo heres waiting for sunday me thinks till i can work out my temps

if anyone can post up what the temp is for pregnancy that will be great and i will let you know what mine is tomorrow morning, any how i am glad this thread has done well.

thank you all

i'm now on day 59 and no AF

It would be very hard to say what a "pregnancy temp" looks like for you, since we have no others to compare it to. I mean, some people get pregnancy temps into the 98's or more... mine are always in the 97's ever since O. No two people are the same.

Yes impossible if you havent been temping throughout. Otherwise we would all throw the hpts and use a thermometer instead. It would be much cheaper!

well megg .......u dont have to worry about buying anymore of those anyways!!!!! but u have probly already bout enough for us all to have 2 each already lol.

Pretty much! LOL I have so many! :( But, I prefer the current state of things! :happydance: I'm so keeping my FX'd that you all come to 1st Tri ASAP!!!

im hoping to megg. i really want it and i actually have a gyn apt. on the 2nd of nov. so if i dont start or get a bfp by then im going to tell them i may loose my insurance and need everything figured out now. maybe they will get to things right away! but i did have the munchies tonight so maybe i will start soon and get on with things

i tested yest morn and guess what bfn and my bbs are still so sore and loads and loads of cm sometime its like ewcm tinged a bit yellow and sometimes its just pale yellow sorry tmi!!i just dont know what to do tbh think i might just wait it out im bound to find out answers sooner or later.Congratulations babyhopes!!

well i went to wipe myself this a few mins ago after going to the loo and there was a pink streck about this long ______ what would this mean? that the :witch: is on her way?

Anna this seems to be stretching on an aweful long time hun.:hugs: I remember reading one of your posts awhile back and you were testing way back in August. I think you probably need to get to your doc so he can do some bloods, at least put you out of your misery either way, it seems so stressful to you.:hugs:

Anna I really hope that means that AF is not on her way!!! It could be just blood from the baby still implanting and getting comfy. I have read that as long as it isn't lots of bleeding then nothing to worry about... but here is to AF not coming, gritting teeth, stay away, hehe.

Emz - wow forget about the test girl you have some positive pregnancy symptoms! I posted in another thread, but boobs aren't sorey anymore.. just when I go up and down stairs... and I dont have lots of CM :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->