For those in limbo...

I should get them today. He said to call at 330!
Fingers crossed xx

The number is 174. Not as high as I had hoped. I thought it would have been at least 200 because of the digi yesterday? xx

:hugs:

Remember though, the clear blue isn't completely accurate. It's an estimate only, but it still went to 2-3 weeks.

Was your 42 hcg results on the 30th? If so, it looks like they doubled perfectly in the amount of time! I know it's not as much as you would have hoped, but your levels are doing what they are supposed to be doing. Even if they didn't quite double (like if the 42 is from the 29th), they are still rising and nearly doubled. It's a great sign that they are going up.

Is your doctor scheduling any more betas?

Thanks Spunky, the 42 is from 29th so really today should be 240. Now I'm thinking maybe they went down from yesterday. I'm gonna do another digi after to see if it has gone down to 1-2 xx

Sometimes it can take levels up to 72 hours to double Hun. I think if the doctors had major concerns they would be honest with you. It seems like they have risen nicely. I understand why you are worrying, totally natural but sure everything is fine x

Jersey - Maybe Im counting wrong, but I agree with maryanne. I think you are good right where you are. I know it's impossible to not worry, I do it myself. But it really does look right where you need to be. Good Luck

I have one week left until my scan...last week was the longest and slowest week ever and I dont anticipate this one to be any different :( while I wait for my scan date 2/10! At least I can pass the time on here talking to you and hearing your progress :).

Thanks adr, I think I'm just trying to not get my hopes up just in case. My doc didn't seem worried so I should stop worrying!
I am waiting on a scan now so hopefully will be soon. Xx
Good luck with yours x I know this waiting is awful!xx

Jersey - Maybe Im counting wrong, but I agree with maryanne. I think you are good right where you are. I know it's impossible to not worry, I do it myself. But it really does look right where you need to be. Good Luck

I have one week left until my scan...last week was the longest and slowest week ever and I dont anticipate this one to be any different :( while I wait for my scan date 2/10! At least I can pass the time on here talking to you and hearing your progress :).

Bloody tww's are awful aren't they. Thought I'd put them behind me but I forever seem to be in one! I know how slow time goes when you are waiting, but it will be worth it when you get to see your little one. So hard to relax though when your waiting for your first scan. Especially when it's something you have been trying so long for.

I'm waiting for my next scan now, two weeks away today. I don't know why but I've just been overcome with the feeling something is wrong again. My symptoms are all still there, my sickness had started again despite being on the meds but I don't know what it I just can't shake that something is wrong feeling :(

:hugs: Maryanne:hugs:
This waiting is horrible xx
You have had an amazing scan with a fab heartbeat so I wouldn't worry it sounds like baby is just fine xx

Maryanne- I feel like I will be just like you. Waiting, worried, waiting....appointment is good....happy. then waiting, worried, waiting again for the next appt. I keep saying to myself, I will be fine after the first beta, then I will be fine after the 2nd beta, I will be fine after the 6 week scan. Once I have the scan next week, I will just be notified of the next upcoming appointment and then obsessing over that one. Today Im starting worry myself a little bc my symptoms are less and I started mild cramping. Not sure is this is par for the course or beginning of something bad. I figuring (or hoping) that symptoms just come and go and this is par for the course. Distracting myself with work and preparing for a job interview on Friday should keep me somewhat occupied!

So glad it's not just me! Lol. I swore I'd be ok once I saw babies heartbeat but no. Back to being an emotional wreck for the next few weeks. No one knows yet bar babies dad so god knows what people think at the moment. People probably think I'm losing the plot. I am trying to hold it together. Just failing miserably at the moment.

Don't worry too much about the cramping though Hun. I had awful cramps. And I mean they were so awful. They eased up after 7 ish weeks though. Hopefully yours will disappear soon. They are so worrying!

Ahhhh not too long to wait for you then. Although know those few days will drag..sure the scan will go great and all will be ok for you :)

I've been having trapped wind like pains in left side, Antone get this? Xx

I got taken into hospital with spotting and side pain at 5 weeks. The pain was just due to a cyst on my ovary. Apparently they are really common in early pregnancy although I've never had one before. Felt exactly like trapped wind. I think it's very normal so don't worry. Unless your in severe pain then defo see a doctor x

Hello ladies, how are you all doing?
The waiting is hell!
Today I got some ics they are different to the normal ones I use, they are really skinny so not sure how dark they go or anything.
This is my test from today. Do you think it looks too faint??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi Hun just ready through this post, I think your numbers are good hun and with digi they can be a little off I got pregnant 1-2 when my hcg was 18miu 24 hours later so was really low the day I had that result, basically it's based on how they increase not the actual numbers them selfs, mine was 18 then 60 then 7 days laters 1434 so my first numbers were low but it's the increase that matters, good luck hun your numbers look fine too me :) looking forward to hearing your scan results.. Wish you all the best hun xx

Thank you cherrished that's really kind xx trying to keep positive xx hope you are ok xx

This evening I had some brown cm. I'm worrying now. But tests seem to be getting darker. This sounds ridiculous but I have had a really bad cough the last few days. Do you think that could have caused it??:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->