• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For those in limbo...

Hey ladies,

I just feel like I need to speak to someone. This being in limbo is awful!
I haven't had any more bleeding since wed. My cervical mucus (sorry tmi) just seems like my normal cycle again! Still no pain. If I was miscarrying or ectopic wouldn't the bleeding continue? Also my breasts are really veiny!
Xx

Have you had any blood tests yet Hun or have the doctors said anything? The waiting is a killer, couldn't have got through it without some of the wonderful women on here who kept me sane.

I have my blood test on tues, can't stand this waiting. I'm gonna do a test in the morning to see if it's any darker. I am just wondering if I have already miscarried but levels did rise, so confusing! Thanks for listening xx

Talk as much as you need to Hun! It's the only way I kept sane. I honestly know how long just waiting a couple of days feels. It feels like an eternity. Will you get your blood results the same day or will it be more waiting for you? x

I should get them the same day. Just want to know either way. I feel so weird! Thank you xx

I shall keep my fingers crossed for you Hun! I'm sure all will be fine :) x

Thanks Hun! I couldn't believe it! Hopefully it's good news as I'm sure I read somewhere that it goes up when hcg reaches 200? Xx

Hey! My clearblues went up too even when I was bleeding so thats definitely a good sign i would say:) good luck for tomorrow xx

Thanks ladies! I really hope it's a good sign! Just a bit worried that it's ectopic :wacko: ps my boobs are killing today! Xx

adr75050: I haven't been through IVF, but I've followed many who have been and know that it's not an easy journey. It is normal for your symptoms to vary from day to day. When I first got my bfp, I had some bloating and constipation for about a week and then it all disappeared (I was spotting at the time, too). I seem to be getting some new symptoms now since about 8 weeks. I know it's very hard not to worry (especially having gone through everything you have), but symptoms don't indicate the success or failure of a pregnancy. It's not to say that it can't, but just because you don't have symptoms or they've gone away, or have changed in intensity doesn't mean anything either way.

I know you're already worried and have already gone through so much, so I know it's so hard for someone to say not to worry and actually not worry :hugs:

DaisyAnne: I'm so sorry :( I had been thinking about you today and was wondering how you were doing. Thinking of you :hugs:

Jerseymumma: That's great about the clearblue! And yes, I believe it has to reach at least 200 before it shows 2-3. I know it's scary that your levels didn't double with your first betas, but maybe it was just starting out a little slower? I think the clear blue results are promising :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get excellent results with your next beta!

Limbo is hard. Extremely hard. Personally, it felt like the worst 2 weeks of my life. It's hard because if something is going wrong, it's out of your control (and yet doesn't change the heartbreak you feel), and all you can do is wait for more answers. I really felt that the ladies in this thread were my lifeline, the only ones keeping me somewhat sane.

:hugs:

Thanks ladies! I really hope it's a good sign! Just a bit worried that it's ectopic :wacko: ps my boobs are killing today! Xx

When I was cramping on one side at about 6 weeks the doctor pushed on my stomach and asked how much it hurt out of 1-10....i said about a 5. She said in her experience with an ectopic it would be a 10 & I'd have been jumping off the bed in excruciating pain. I think theyre supposed to be extremely painful xx

Thanks spunky, it's great being able to talk on here xx

Thank leafy I think I'm just over thinking things because of the spotting and the low numbers.

Did you ladies have low numbers?

Xx

Mine were considered low. At 5 and a half weeks they were 1000 and then 1406 the next day. I was told by the consultant though it's not the actual numbers that matter though, more that they are doubling when they should x

Mine were actually high but they still said threatened miscarriage because of the bleeding coupled with cramping. I think they cared more about what they saw on the scan xx are you getting a scan? x

I think if the numbers are up tomorrow he will send me or a scan. If he doesn't i will definitely push for one xx

The scan is definitely most important between hpt, hcg, and scans.

There is importance stressed on the fact that numbers are still rising, but at the end of the day, the scan is more reliable than the hcg numbers. I hope they'll at least do a scan as that can really show them if things are progressing how they should.

Just had bloods done, waiting patiently now!
He also did urine test which was a bit darker.
There is definitely progression! We will see! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
That's a great line! :) will you get you lab results tomorrow?

Keeping fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"