• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For those in limbo...

Just got out of my scan and my little jellybean is fine!! :) honestly so happy I could cry, well I have cried actually, lots. Baby has now caught up and is measuring 8+2 so a day ahead now and had a lovely strong heartbeat. I'm so shocked, was convinced I would be getting bad news.

Awesome news. So happy for you! :cloud9:

Thanks both! So so happy! Your scan is tomorrow isn't it leafy? Crossing my fingers for you that all is ok!

Congrats maryanne! :happydance:

Thinking of you Leafy :hugs:

Daisy: That makes sense about waiting. Still hard to get through, but hopefully you'll see some nice progress :)

That's great that you have a good support system and lots of help. Really hope that things work out okay for you while your mom and MIL are out of town :hugs:

Thinking of you today, Leafy :hugs: Please update us when you are up to it.

Only just had a chance to get on, my scan went well, we saw baby & heartbeat :cloud9: measuring 7+6!! so right where i should be, they put me a week back at my last scan because no heartbeat but baby seems to have caught up now! i'm so relieved and happy. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

So happy for you Leafy! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm lame enough that I cried reading that. :haha: Maybe just because I felt like I related the most to your situation.

aww now im crying reading that youre crying!! hahah true though, we have been through 2 weeks of pure torment!! It has been emotional. I couldnt even look at the screen i was lying there waiting for her to tell me the bad news, i was sure of it. Cant believe after all the bleeding and cramping and tears and nights i'd gone to bed with a hot water bottle thinking it would happen in the night there's still a little baby growing! :cloud9: xx

Only just had a chance to get on, my scan went well, we saw baby & heartbeat :cloud9: measuring 7+6!! so right where i should be, they put me a week back at my last scan because no heartbeat but baby seems to have caught up now! i'm so relieved and happy. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

So so pleased for you Hun! Massive congrats!!

Hi there, just wondering if I could join you please, I have seen a couple of you on other threads.
I had what i thought was AF 10dpo-13dpo, I got a very faint bfp at 14dpo. My lines didn't really change and went to docs on 17dpo. Urine test was negative but beta came back pos at 33. I then had spotting again from 18dpo-19dpo. Went to get second beta today 20dpo doc did urine test and faint pos came up. I'm really hoping this means hcg has gone up! Waiting on results! I hate this waiting.
Xxxx

Hi there, just wondering if I could join you please, I have seen a couple of you on other threads.
I had what i thought was AF 10dpo-13dpo, I got a very faint bfp at 14dpo. My lines didn't really change and went to docs on 17dpo. Urine test was negative but beta came back pos at 33. I then had spotting again from 18dpo-19dpo. Went to get second beta today 20dpo doc did urine test and faint pos came up. I'm really hoping this means hcg has gone up! Waiting on results! I hate this waiting.
Xxxx

Sorry to hear your still in limbo Hun, hopefully your results will come back soon. Do you know when you will find out? I'm sure all will be fine :)

Xxxx

I've had so much spotting up until last week! Hope you get good news :flow:

Thanks Leafy, do you know what has caused it? I'm concerned that my numbers are too low, it must all be linked idk :shrug:

Thanks Hun, hopefully tomorrow morning! Fingers crossed!xx

Will be checking for your update. Fx all is ok for you. I know spotting is scary but don't panic too much. Ive had a fair bit this pregnancy but so far all looks ok. I had it with my son too, except it was really heavy with him and it went on my whole pregnancy but he was born perfectly heathy.

They dont know the cause, they said probably just where baby was 'settling in' but it went from brown to red back to brown over the course of 3 weeks!! so seems alot to be settling in/implantation to me! I'm now a firm believer that anything can happen!!! xx

Thanks Maryanne & Leafy, it is scary snt it! I didn't have it with either of my girls. Only with my mmc but just a drop! Its so weird isn't it i wonder where it comes from! I hope it just means baby is getting comfy!
Hopefully will have some positive news in the morning!
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"