• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For those in limbo...

I didn't have any spotting with my MMC -no indication whatsoever!! Or with my daughter. This is my 3rd pregnancy & the first time i've experienced it and yes it is so scary. I dreaded every toilet trip. Fingers crossed for you xxx

I just read your update Leafy. Such great news! So happy for you x

I got my results back and they only went up to 42 from 33 so doesn't look good :cry:

what did they say? are they going to do anymore? xx

I ave to wait until Tues. I did another test this morn and it was slightly darker idk :cry:

I'm so sorry Hun. Maybe they could do more bloods just to make sure. Hugs xx

Here are the two tests, yesterday's is top. Do you think there is much change?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 10
Yea definatly, the one is much clearer. I wouldn't go thinking the worst yet.

Can I join this thread? i just found out I am pregnant on Sunday 1/25 via my 5th IVF. I have never been pregnant before so I dont know my odds are successfully caring this through. But research has shown that if you struggle to conceive you have increased odds of struggling to maintain your pregnancy. I am irrationally fearful since it took me three years to conceive and we have literally sacrificed everything for this pregnancy. we sold our house to do IVF. I went for two betas and was told to come back in two weeks on 2/10- Feels forever away and i have been having fairly significant and regular symptoms of bloating, nausea, some acid reflex. But as of this morning it is significantly better. Which scares me! Anyone ever have this and everything still been okay?

Hey Hun. I wouldn't worry about symptoms coming and going. A lot of ladies say the same happened with them and they have gone on to have healthy pregnancies and babies. I understand how hard it is though after spending so long ttc. We spent 7 years and even though the scan confirmed everything is ok with my jellybean I'm still stupidly worried about everything. Just doesn't feel real and can't quite believe it. I'm just waiting for something to go wrong. Will you get an early scan?

Thanks Maryanne,

I dont really know if I am doing an early scan bc i dont know how this typically goes at all. And nothing about our tic experience has been typical from the get go. So when would an early scan be? i just know they told me to come back at 6 weeks on 2/10 for a soon

If your having an early scan they will normally do the scan after 6 weeks. I'm not sure how it works where you are but in the uk the gp refers you to the epu. If you have an appointment at 6 weeks then I'm sure they will talk to you about when they want to see you for appointments and about any scans they may want to do. Sure all will be fine for you and your little one :)

Here are the two tests, yesterday's is top. Do you think there is much change?

Theyre very similar but both dark!! maybe the hcg is just getting started. Tbh i dont know much about hcg levels & how it works etc...but the tests are very dark which is surely a good sign. mine stayed dark through bleeding too. xxx

Can I join this thread? i just found out I am pregnant on Sunday 1/25 via my 5th IVF. I have never been pregnant before so I dont know my odds are successfully caring this through. But research has shown that if you struggle to conceive you have increased odds of struggling to maintain your pregnancy. I am irrationally fearful since it took me three years to conceive and we have literally sacrificed everything for this pregnancy. we sold our house to do IVF. I went for two betas and was told to come back in two weeks on 2/10- Feels forever away and i have been having fairly significant and regular symptoms of bloating, nausea, some acid reflex. But as of this morning it is significantly better. Which scares me! Anyone ever have this and everything still been okay?

Oh my gosh I cant even imagine how hard IVF must be :( but with it being so early i dont think lack of symptoms is a deal breaker- i'm only just getting mine at 8 weeks. well, besides cramping. I had that from before i tested. The wait does drag it is hellish, you just have to try & occupy yourself or the anxiety takes over! (I cant talk i was going to bed in tears half the time) but we are here if u need to talk or vent! :hugs: xx

Well, I started bleeding this morning. Went in to the doctor's and did an ultrasound, turns out we lost the baby. Going in for a D&C after the weekend.
Wishing everyone the best with their babies, and so happy for those who've had great news already!

I am so sorry DaisyAnne! I can't image what you must be going through right now. All I can do you i offer you and your family my prayers.

So so sorry daisyanne, had been keeping everything crossed for you. Hugs xx

Hey ladies,

I just feel like I need to speak to someone. This being in limbo is awful!
I haven't had any more bleeding since wed. My cervical mucus (sorry tmi) just seems like my normal cycle again! Still no pain. If I was miscarrying or ectopic wouldn't the bleeding continue? Also my breasts are really veiny!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->